When i spell check an email Microsoft Installer pops up..

and says it is configuring Microsoft Works 2000. It just
stays on this and then lots of error messages pop up. If
i cancel this it then says an error occured while the
spelling was being checked. Can anyone help me please.
0
anonymous (74722)

Have you done a repair already on both Office and Works (if installed)?

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

-----
"Julian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> and says it is configuring Microsoft Works 2000. It just
> stays on this and then lots of error messages pop up. If
> i cancel this it then says an error occured while the
> spelling was being checked. Can anyone help me please.

0
Roady
5/23/2004 12:04:21 PM

0
anonymous (74722)
5/23/2004 5:16:12 PM
Insert your CD, start setup and choose the Repair option

(Normally you type your message in the body)

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

-----

> [...]

0
Roady

Problems with creating a newsletter

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Microsoft Exchange Server

Sending Email #6

POP Password2
Hello Everyone. I am in the process of writing an Internet connection wizard program for the company I am working for. At present, I have all the pieces together beside the part of setting the email account password for outlook. If anyone have any ideas that could help. Please let me know Currently I have found the following info HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager\Accounts\00000007 (.Is just the outlook account index. It increment each time a account is added) Value 4 Name: POP3 Password2 Type: REG_BINARY Data: 00000000 01 02 6d 00 61 00 69 00 - 6c 00 2e 00 7...

Customer check data

attachment previewers not installed?

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Unapplying a Check
Invoices were paid with a check. The invoices which were paid are not the correct ones. The check is in history. What Accounts want is to bring the paid invoices as well as the check into an 'open' status. Can the 'void historical transactions' do this? If not, how can it done? You are correct that Void Historical Transaction will move them back to open. However, did the Vendor already cash the Check? Voiding a check will also void it out of your Checkbook balance so it is best to void the check if you still have it with you, otherwise you will have to make a manual ...

Powershell and Microsoft Clustering.
Are there any cmdlets that allow me to gather info about clusters? Is there a snap-in or is it available in powershell 2? Thanks In Windows Server 2008 R2 the clustering can be managed entirely from PowerShell. See http://blogs.msdn.com/clustering/archive/2008/12/20/9243367.aspx for more on Failover Clustering, and http://blogs.msdn.com/clustering/archive/2008/12/26/9253786.aspx for details on NLB clustering. In both cases, once the Role is loaded, additional modules are available. -- Charlie. http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel "Jacob Sampson" <Jaco...