When I'm away from home computer

Hi,
i'm having trouble accessing my OE mail when using another computer, any
help will be much appreciated,
thanks
david

Hi David

Sorry, you have given us too much information about the problem, there is no
way we can sift through all that...

Seriously though, this group is not for support of Outlook Express, but
Outlook, Similar name, different products. There are outlook express groups
however, I suggest you post your question (and a bit more info) there.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

"David Woolley" <woolleydave@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> i'm having trouble accessing my OE mail when using another computer, any
> help will be much appreciated,
> thanks
> david

0
John

ac2007, hide "home", "add-ins" menu items
I have several Access 2000 applications I must make work in all versions of Access. For Access 2007 I used the trick to hide the ribbon, which is nice. Unfortunately there are still menu items I need to turn off. These are deployed applications and users are not offered anything to click except what's been programmed. Specifically there's still a little Access icon which does maximize, minimize, move, restore on the Access window, a "Home" menu item, and an "Add-Ins" menu item. These are next to the Office Button. I dumped out all the command bars ...

how could i capture the event when my computer switch display device?
laptop could redirect the display output to another device by pressing Fn + special key, how could i know this happened? i have searched msdn for sometime, hanvn't found any window message related. does anyone know ? "thinktwice" <memorialday@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ea3d8cfa-2c80-445f-899e-630ec0bd9239@a8g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > laptop could redirect the display output to another device by pressing > Fn + special key, how could i know this happened? i have searched msdn > for sometime, hanvn't found any window message related. does anyone > ...

Transfer Outlook (and Express) to a new computer
I want to transfer my existing Outlook 2000 addresses, contacts and e-mails (ie everything) running on Win98SE to a new computer running XP and Outlook 2003. What would be the recommended way? Would I need to install Outlook 2000 on the new computer first, then transfer all relevenat files (which?) and then update to 2003? Or is there a better way? Thanks, Russell Darling Haddington, Scotland Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google...

Computer cannot detect outlook add-ins. What now?

Exchange 2003 full computer name doesn't match domain name.
I'm running a Windows 2000 SP4 DC network with a single Exchange 2003 SP2 server running on a Windows 2003 member server. For some reason the full computer name of the exchange server (exchange.wrongdomain.com) does not match our domain name (mydomain.local). We are having some weird issues (such as not able to create mailboxes at the same time as adding a new user) on our network which I think are related to this discrepancy. The only way I've found to solve this issue is to remove the server from the domain and re-add it. However, I don't know what affect this will have o...

Transfering files to a new computer
I recently upgraded to a new Dell dimension. I am using Office Professional 2000. How can I transfer my outlook data to the new computer and get outlook to recognize the data as the default when I load outlook on the new computer? In other words get the new computer to act as the old one did when it pertains to outlook. Not sure if this completely fits the bill but I know it will give you some insight: Outlook & Exchange/Windows Messaging Backup and Dual-Boot: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Mark" <anonymous@discussion...

User's computer login to filter in query
I asked a question a long time ago and received a response that involved retrieving the userid from a user's login to filter the results of a database. Essentially, I am looking for the creation of a report that is generic in design but specific in results based on who is looking. Essentially, I only want employees looking at projects that are their own. Each project has the employee userid associated with it. Is there a way that I can code the report or the query that only those projects owned by the viewer are displayed? Jason Lopez an easy way is to begin the db with a sta...

How to fill colour in Excel, it appers No fill in my computer?
To fill colour, select cell then tools fill colour. but in my computer whne i click fill colour it appers as No Fill and no colours in the menu(it is blank) Regards Bede Hi Bede, See the MSKB article # 320531: "Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs" http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 --- Regards, Norman "bede" <bede@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0713BE2-902F-48FA-B4C3-209FD018D1B1@microsoft.com... > To fill colour, select cell then tools fill colour. but in my computer >...

Downloading MS Money 2007 Deluxe on new computer w/ Vista
Help! I've bought an E-Machine that runs Vista because my old slow Dell computer got a virus, and it was time for a new computer anyway. I used MS Money 2007 to balance my checkbook, and I am wondering is there a way to download MS Money 2007 to my new computer without the CD? I downloaded from Microsoft Store the latest Money Essential, and I hate it. I've played with it all day, and it's similiar enough, but I can't figure out how to balance to my statement on it without deleting my transactions. I want the MS Money 2007, and I called 3 different stores that carry ...

Home Page Reopens after connecting to a Link
I am using: Windows XP Home, ver 2002, SP3; IE 8.0.6001.18702 From my Home Page, when I click on a Link, the Link opens and then my Home page immediately re-opens. I would like to know how to prevent the Home Page from re-opening. Thanks -- Dave 1. Does the behavior persist if start IE in No Add-ons mode? => Start | (All) Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Internet Explorer (No add-ons). Troubleshooting and Internet Explorer's (No Add-ons) Mode [Applies to IE7 & IE8 in all OSS] http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/07/25/678113.aspx 2. D...

email from another computer
I set up outlook express on my laptop but had to take it for repair. How do I get my emails from another computer. The email I really need is on the laptop setup. How do I get it from my other computer? "Angelo" <Angelo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB5C1F3D-3D11-4146-BAE4-953EEB5382A6@microsoft.com... >I set up outlook express on my laptop but had to take it for repair. How >do > I get my emails from another computer. The email I really need is on the > laptop setup. How do I get it from my other computer? If you've already downloa...

Changing local admin password on domain computers
I have written the below powershell script to change the local administrator account on some servers that I have listed in the servers.txt file. $name="administrator" get-content c:\servers.txt | foreach-object { [adsi]$admin="WinNT://$_/$name,user" $admin.SetPassword("password2") $admin.setinfo() } When I run the script i get the following error : Exception retrieving member "setpassword". The network path was not found $admin.setpassword <<<< ("password2") categoryinfo : Notspecified: (:) [], ExtendedTypeSyste...

Outlook problems after moving PST files to new computer
Hello all, I read some similar problems but did not find a solution. I moved PST files from Outlook 2000 to Outlook XP from a Windows 2000 machine to an XP machine. 85 percent works fine except for the; 1. The Find box in Contacts does not work. 2. I get duplicate emails from particular individuals. 3. Some of the I use for sorting email have gone mad. Any help to get me started would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Nick Hello RuaBozo, you wrote on Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:10:40 -0400: > Hello all, I read some similar problems but did not find a solution. > I moved PST files from Out...

Outlook Home and Other Addresses do not sync to CRM
What would it take to make the Outlook HOME and OTHER address records synchronize with CRM? Is this something that can be done via the SDK (cannot find it there if it is in the 4.0 SDK)? Thanks for any advice! -- Thanks, Dana There is no method to change the syncrhonization between outlook and crm. Possibly you can a custom vba macro in outlook which on change of the address will replicate this to CRM. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/Tools.aspx "Running With Scissors"...

need to convert excel 97 doc to windows xp 2002 home edition
I am confused on how to convert and existing document that was created in excel (the 1997 version) into excel (the windows xp 2002 home edition). I downloaded an online converter and it said it should recognize the document now, but it's still just a bunch of numbers and symbols. Please help~ You should be able to open the .xls file produced by XL97 directly into XL2002. From there, save the file and it will then be in the later format. You shouldn't need a converter. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 19, 1:26=A0am, gigglesonice <giggleson...@discussions.microsoft.c...

home inventory software
does microsoft money contain a home inventory portion. alone the same lines: does any of the quicken financial software packages offer the home inventory portion. http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/comparison.asp http://www.quicken.com/quickensw/sidexside/ home inventory is in money standard 2003 but looks like 2004 does not contain this feature. there might be more free options with taxcut/turbotax purchase after first of year. >-----Original Message----- >does microsoft money contain a home inventory portion. >alone the same lines: does any of the quicken financial &...

needing help with uninstalling windows vista home to down grade to windows xp home!!!
ok i have this problem where the computer i have a dell dimension 2520 is infested with a virus that i some how cant find with no matter the anti virus spyware or maliscious ware program i find.... everytime i try to runthe windows xp boot disk in the beginning i get the whole checking raid controllers an what not runs the disk to the very end then it starts windows... after that i get a blue screen that says *** stop BLAH BLAH BLAH. an tells me to restart the computer can someon please help me on this current situation i have been at it for 3 -4 days trying to find a solution an som...

Word 2007 Home & Student
I want to buy this product with 3 licenses. One of my PC's is VISTA and one is XP. Am I able to use this product for both of these? Thank you. Yes, Office 2007 will run on both Windows XP & Windows Vista... As well as Windows 7 if you upgrade either system. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 12/30/09 12:15 PM, in article A9FB1C07-6984-4C29-B34A-63E2D3BA4273@microsoft.com, "Annette" <Annette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to buy this product with 3 licenses. One of my PC's is VISTA and one > is > XP. Am...

Recurring Invoice in Home and Business 2008
I Invoice quite a few companies the same amount (either weekly, monthly, quarterly). Is there any way to automatically generate these invoices every month? Aug wrote: > I Invoice quite a few companies the same amount (either weekly, monthly, > quarterly). Is there any way to automatically generate these invoices > every month? 1. You can set up a recurring deposit on the Bills screen. It won't create the invoice for you, but it will be a reminder to do it manually. 2. Once you have the first invoice created successfully, use the "Copy Invoice" button to make the...

Syncing 2 computers
I have two computers. One at home and the other at my business. They are not networked in anyway other than being able to send E mails to each other. I do most of my work on the home computer. Scheduling and E mail address' etc.... Is there a way I can update the computer at my business to reflect those on my home computer? HELP!!!!! Gary L. Parker Hi Gary, for synchronization tools have a look on this site: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm Another idea could be to work with your "Home Outlook" also in your business. If you could install a VPN connection (Virt...

Saving info before cleaning of computer
Hi, Well I have done everything to try and get rid of a virus I have on my labtop with no success. I have been told I need to sweep the whole thing and then reload my applications. My question: is there a way to save the personal charts I have designed in excel. I use them to format my pivot charts after changing the year, employee, etc. I would really like to save the formated charts they took a lot of work or time should i say. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Jennifer Well, if you have a floppy drive or CD burner, put it on a floppy or CD. But you probably don'...

Home Page for Folder
In Outlook 2000 running on an XP system I am having trouble getting outlook to display a home page that I have designated for a folder. Outlook always starts my web browser over outlook to display the page (which is local on the harddrive and not on the net). Any way to make Outlook display the page they way it did in 98SE? -- Yaderp Peeing on an electric fence is one of those life lesson you only have to be taught once. ...

how can IMAP sent mail show on all computers?
Sent mails do not show on all 3 computers. Incoming mails show up on all 3 computers with IMAP setting. If I send from one computer the others don't show the note in the sent box of the other computers. Windos XP-Outlook 2007 By default imap account will be in sync, you need to look elswhere - your views? "Nina Marie" <NinaMarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07AC6365-0D61-45AE-BD66-DCE8791092E1@microsoft.com... > Sent mails do not show on all 3 computers. Incoming mails show up on all 3 > computers with IMAP setting. If I send from...

Configuring Updates: Stage 3 of 3 0% Complete, Computer Restarts Continuously
Yesterday, I used Avanquest System Suite 9, Recovery Commander to go back to a checkpoint date of 3/27/2010 to see if I could recover some internet explorer history after it was deleted on 3/31/2010 after I reset internet explorer settings which Belkin had me do since I was having problems connecting to my router, anyway, my wireless connection only got straightened out by me after I deleted my old network and created a new one etc...which is not an issue here-this is just how it all started. Well, when I was through seeing if I could retrieve my internet explorer history last nig...

Excel for Home & Student full-featured?
I am thinking about buying H&S with Excel, but am concerned if it has: All the functions in the full Excel version? Visual Basic for Excel, so I can write complex macros? I have some macros already written, and intend to buy a commercial app which plugs into Excel. Bob Its no differnet then any other same version of Office apart from components contained and licence H&S is not licensed for commercial use "bobber" <bobber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D91EA3F6-6C0D-4489-9FE5-32B0254E2CD9@microsoft.com... >I am thinking about buy...