When I drag a note to my desktop it shows as the Windows flag. H.

0
Sunshyn (1)

Sunshyn <Sunshyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Ask your question in the body, not the subject.

How do you want it to show?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Drag & drop text from other application
Hi, I`m writing an app that need to drag&drop a plain text (it`s actually the html text but converted to plain) into MS Word (2007 for now). Also, user should be able to drop text to a html editor. So on drag&drop I`ve registered two d&d formats (html and plain text) in the d&d clipboard. I can drop the text into a html editor but Word doesn`t recognize my plain text and do nothing when I drop the text. If I register only the plain text then all fine. That`s how I register d&d formats (C#): dragContent.SetText(<html text>, TextDataFormat.Html); dragContent...

Device won't show
I've been trying to sync music onto my Mp3 player but, when connected, it does not appear on the Sync Pane. The device says it is connected and I have tried using different cords but I get the same result: nothing. I am not sure if it is a malfunction with the computer, the device, or Windows Media Player but I need help soon! Thanks! ...

disassembly window in VS 6
Hello When I am debugging and the debugger stops at a breakpoint, it shows the disassembly window. So I have to disable it so i can see the C++ code. I have to do that every time. How can I set up VS so that it shows C++ code when the debugger stops at a breakpoint? Thanks for you advice! Vaclav --- Odchoz� zpr�va neobsahuje viry. Zkontrolov�no antivirov�m syst�mem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz). Verze: 6.0.552 / Virov� b�ze: 344 - datum vyd�n�: 15.12.2003 hi, If the debugger is unable to find the necessary symbols then it will display the code in assembly. Try putting the .pdb file(...

windows media player on XP
i am not on line with this computer but use it for cd's and pictures , but every time i log on recently i lose all the music in media player, it's still on the computer and i have to do a system restore to get this back but now i have to go further back each time i do this any help with this would be appreciated. It's very likely that this is caused by a corrupted library. Follow the instructions for your specific WMP version at http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#medialibrary to rebuild it. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk rollo wrote: > ...

DDE Server Window: OUTLOOK.EXE entry point not found
I have Office2000 SR-1 and SR-2 installed on my XP. Recently I uninstalled an application, WinForms. After that I has problem with Outlook. It always pop up a windown "DDE Server Window: OUTLOOK.EXE entry point not found" with the following message: The procedure entry point EndDefe?WindowPos could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll. The "?" is a symbol that cannot be keyed in. Has anyone experienced the same problem, thank a lot for any pointer. -Wei ...

update Windows XP Bs
Friend updated XP Business and now everything she prints in Publisher is a mirror image of what she wants....graphics and text are backwards....as in....sdrawkcab era txet dna scihparg. Any ideas.....didn't see turn off mirror images on my copy of the program...is that on a newer version or something? Mirroring is a printer setting. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "cheryl" <cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5BF79ED-8E4C-41A4-A144-D1B2990C6D30@microsoft.com... > Friend updated XP Business and now everything she prints in Publisher is ...

update status in main frame window
Hi Expert, I'm using SDI application In Mainfrm.cpp, i have static UINT indicators[] = { ID_SEPARATOR, // status line indicator ID_INDICATOR_TEST, }; I added a child dialog with one test button on it. The child dialog is triggered via menu in main frame windows. the class of child dialog is CDialog base. class CChildDlg : public CDialog { public: CChildDlg(); ... } void CMainApp::OnEditDialog() { CChildDlg childDlg; childDlg.DoModal(); } void CChildDlg::OnBtnTest() { // how can I update the status bar in main frame windows ? // the following code will t...

Permanently keep holidays from showing up in Calendar2007
I had holidays automatically set to appear in my Outlook 2003 Calendar. I'm now in Outlook 2007, and would like to turn off Holidays. When I go to Tools, Options, Calendar Options, Add Holidays..., as soon as I uncheck the United States box, my OK button becomes grayed out so I'm unable to permanently keep the checkmark removed from in front of United States. I'd prefer not to individually & manually delete all the holidays. Anybody know what a fix might be? Thanks! When viewing the calendar, switch to the by category view and delete the holiday category. ...

Unwanted e-mail addresses showing up
Using Outlook 2002 in Win98SE If I create a new message (Ctrl+n) in the Outbox, when the cursor is in the "To..." field, a drop-down menu of e-mail addresses shows up, using the letters I type to create an alphabetic list. The list seems to contain all the e-mail addresses of everyone that I've ever sent mail to, but many of them are incorrect (having been made obsolete by new ones, for example). How do I remove the ones I don't want, so that they will never again appear on the list? TIA Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry...

Populate a custom field in a scrolling window....(Dave Musgrave please HELP!!)
I have customized the payment application scrolling window to show the customer PO number for each record using the following code. It seemed (at first) to work great but during testing I discovered two issues: a) The first record (only) does not populate the field b) If the user clicks on the custom field the system returns "the record has been deleted by another user" and the rows all disappear. >From reading other posts I think problem b) can be corrected by setting a range but am unable to get my mind around exactly how. Possibly a) is related to b). Any assistance is real...

Inbox view shows Sender in From field for every message (Outlook 2003)
I seem to be having some problems with Outlook 2003 on one of my client's workstations. If anyone can help resolve this situaton I would be very grateful! Something has been altered in the view configuration so that when you look at the list of messages in the Inbox in Outlook, each and every message shows the user's (the Recipient) name where normally you would see the sender's details! So for example if the user's name is John Doe, and Bob Smith sends him an email message, the message shows in the Inbox as having come from John Doe. The reading pane is activated on the righ...

XP gets hung up in "Windows is shutting down"
Whenever I shut down or restart, all the programs close nicely then the blue screen comes up "Windows is shutting down". But it gets stuck there and the only way I can shut down is manually. Most annoying. I like to restart then go away and come back with a fresh reboot. Now it gets stuck. Usually that's caused by unresponsive processes that continue to run. To solve that problem(s),go to run,type: regedit In regedit,expand HKEY_ CURRENT_USER,controlpanel, then open desktop.Locate & L.click on AutoEndTasks Go to edit,modify,set to 1 from its default 0 On...

Drag and Drop file to open Excel (or MSWord
Just got a new system and now I can't drag and drop a file onto the desktop shortcut to open the file(s)....any clues? Using XP, Excel 2002 ...

Issues with Applying New Windows Themes
I can't apply any new themes on my Windows XP Pro. When I apply a new theme, the following error occurs: Error Loading theme The theme could not be loaded because the theme service is not running. You can turn the service on in the Computer Management Administrative Tool in the Control Panel. I went to computer management administrative tool. I started this service. But I couldn't apply a new theme either. There was weird display and the entire desktop turned black. I have to reinstall the Windows to fix this. After the re-installation everything came back to normal,...

some of the color palletes in excel do not show there name when I.
some time I have to color certain item(s) in a certain color, but when I put the arrow on the color pallete, in Excel it does not identifies the color name and since many of the colors look similar than how do I know that I chose the correct one. I also can not find the cent symbol. Example--99cents please advice me Thank You BYE Hi can't help you with the color pallete question but (as far as i know) there is no cents symbol, generally people enter 99c as $0.99 however, if you really want the c to show up after numbers (and be warned this does not...

Want Outlook 2002 to open with Inbox showing
My Outlook opens with Outlook Today. I want it to open with my Inbox. It used to do it but now it doesn't. I know it can't be difficult but I dont know how to do it. Thanks for your help. Tools, OPtions, Other, Advanced Options. Choose your startup folder. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Stu Chase" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:aa0801c3ec46$08312450$a101280a@phx.gbl... > My Outlook opens with Outlook Toda...

Where can I get a listing of all windows messages in numerical order for lookup by number ?
Can anyone tell me if there is a listing on the web of all the windows messages in numerical order? Thanks Have you tried a google search? Note that many messages have multiple meanings, depending on which type of control they are being sent to. joe On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:09:39 +0100, Jo <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if there is a listing on the web of all the windows >messages in numerical order? > >Thanks Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/...

Note: Post your Outlook version and don't post Outlook Express questions here.
Give it up Conrad - never has worked and never will unless MSFT does a complete revamp of the news group titles. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Conrad Pfleging <cj@NOSPAMpflpfarm.com> typed: ...

show with messaje box when it's time and date
HELLO FRIENDS NEED HELP I HAVE THE COLUMN (A) The time to write date and hour Next notice /Alarm, I need Warn me when it's time and date of notice/alarm start up show with messaje box Message with the message that I write in the same row of column ( B) in the same row EXAMPLE: A B 1 26/04/2010 10:00 AM payment LIGHT 2 03/05/2010 4:20 PM Remember payment Phone 3 06/04/2010 8:40 AM Appointment with Dr. Saludo KM**VE hi, KM ! ...

How do you get a conditional output to show in color
I need to have dates that have past show in red on my spread sheet. Can I do that with an IF statement? Have a look at Conditional Formatting in Help, its all there and it will do that with no problems, Regards, Alan. "Luke" <Luke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A70AC164-DCD3-4439-A07C-AD54BB64A740@microsoft.com... >I need to have dates that have past show in red on my spread sheet. Can I >do > that with an IF statement? ...

Messages not showing up in Properties window
I just converted a VC6 MFC app over to .NET and the Messages window is not showing anything when I click on a Dialog class in the class viewer. Some dialogs do show up, but I can't see anything that indicates why. MainFrm doesn't even show up. Has anyone seen this or know what causes it? Thanks, Steve I have seen that before. Click Solution view. Delete the ones that don't work and add them back into the project. Do that to both the .cpp and .h files Good Luck, Christopher J. Holland [!MVP] "SteveK" <asasd@asdfasdfsd.com> wrote in message news:el88qJiXEHA....

Access 2007, Cannot open Properties window in form design view.
First time use of Access 2007 on new install from Office Ultimate on XP SP2 Created a new database. Created a new form. Right Click on the form and select properties. Nothing happens. Same result for a button on the form. Rebooted the computer with no change in behavior. Same experience with a report. Cant see any configuration setting that will disable or hide the design properties window other than the properties sheet button in the database tools tab.show/hide section and it has no effect Thanks in advance for any assistance, RobGMiller... On Apr 5, 5:20 pm, imagirlgeek <imag...

Changing flag date or time on many messages at once?
This is one I haven't tried to fix before. I have a special use for Outlook. Besides regular messages, I send myself "To Do's" to and from home marked with a special phrase when it's a To Do that has rules that mark it with a flag, etc. In either work or home, a lot of those To Do's need to be deferred to a different time or day. It's been tedious as I have to change each manually. Now I made it easier some time ago by putting a flag option right on the toolbar so at least I don't have to open each message. The preview pane is on for this folder and I th...

Show total taxable sales on Z report.
Has anyone ever tried to have the total taxable sales on Z report? I tried, but never worked. If anyone have a successful example please reply me, thank you very much. ...

Windows Installer Runs / Show Office as a "Hybrid"
I am having serveral issues. All started when I noticed my Start menu button was lagging for at least 30 sec before expanding, and/or whenever I click on an office program the Windows Installer would run, and then try to re install/config Office, but as a Hyrid program. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing has been fixed, just made worse. I have associated my Excel file with the office program. I click on the file IE excel file, and as it opens the Config screen pops up. I cancel it. I get an error message that I should repair/restore the program. The file cont...