When forwarding attachments in Outlook 2000, Outlook shuts down.

    Sys Admin for a number of systems here. Some users
are experiencing a problem when forwarding attachments in
Outlook 2000.
    When they select a message that has a current
attachment on it, and select to forward that message, the
new window will open with the forwarded message info and
attachment ready to go.
   Once you click the "SEND" button on this new email
created from the forward, it closes down Microsoft
Outlook, reports an error, and asks if you wish to send
an error report to Microsoft (which we always do).
   This is running on both Windows 2000 and Windows XP
systems (Mixed Mode), but 2000 if the Office Suite we're
running right now.
   Anyone have any ideas? Please email me at
Patrick.Quenga@us.army.mil if anyone has experienced this
issue before and if you have a resolution. Thank you.
0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems