What do I need to change to add a contact while offline?

Gurus,

Running Outlook 2003 in Corporate mode. Exchange 2003 server on the
back-end.  I have the following questions.

1. What do I need to change to add a contact while offline? When I try to
add one Outlook says "Outlook must be online to complete this action."
2. I can no longer address emails by clicking on TO to draw on Global
addressbook or contacts. I can reply on to messages already in my Inbox
because the message address is already there.

--
Spin

0
Spin (165)

1) Add the contact to the Contacts folder in your mailbox, not in the =
Address Book.=20

2) Why not? In other words, what symptoms are you seeing?=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Spin" <Spin@spin.com> wrote in message =
> Gurus,
>=20
> Running Outlook 2003 in Corporate mode. Exchange 2003 server on the=20
> back-end.  I have the following questions.
>=20
> 1. What do I need to change to add a contact while offline? When I try =
to=20
> add one Outlook says "Outlook must be online to complete this action."
> 2. I can no longer address emails by clicking on TO to draw on Global=20
> addressbook or contacts. I can reply on to messages already in my =
Inbox=20
> because the message address is already there.
>=20
> --=20
> Spin
>=20