weird problem #2

When I write an email message using HTML format, the window doesn't "scroll
down automatically" when the line reaches the bottom of the message window.
Instead, the window stays the same size and the text disappears below it
until I manually scroll down using the right scroll bar.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
John

Strange problem
I keep getting "System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" when I try to access Reports and Organizational Unit Settings from Web client. When I access these features from browser installed on CRM server everything works fine, but when I try same features on any other browser this error pops up. What can be wrong? Hello Damir, Exactly the same problem here - were you able to solve it ? Regards, Mav. "damir" wrote: > I keep getting "System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP > status 401: Unauthorized&quo...

keeps asking for my password #2
I just moved my Outlook Express emails to Outlook 2003. Everything was working great until I restarted my computer - then nothing showed up in Outlook 2003. I imported again and I deleted my profile from express. everything came over fine but the password box keeps popping up over and over again. I can send emails, but not receive them. I went to my hosting site and even changed my password there. The password box will even pop up after I press cancel and I'm in another program. ...

How to find & edit the e-mail address autocompletion cache/list #2
I would like to edit the e-mail address autocompletion drop-down list, where is the cache being saved? Thanks & regards, Macgyver TH Goh ...

Running WLM on 2 computers
If I run WLM on my desktop and my wirelessly connected laptop, both on my home network, will my emails go to both computers? If both computers are using the same e-mail address, on both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "jbacinti" <jbacinti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C9B6...

probably 2 basic for here
I am trying to copy data from an email to an excel spread sheet using vb. I have not been successful either way so I tried to copy from the clipboart to excel spread sheet just to get ideas and use the macro. When I create the macro (using the record macro function), the data gets copied and then I use the text wizard to format the data (it is seperated by spaces). This works well. When I got to just run the macro, it stops and the data is still in the raw format. How do I populate the row/cells like it did in the text wizard? Any help (or code) would be appreciated. Thanks Joe 1. Ca...

Problems with syncing with MSN since udating Bank of America
I am a Bank of America customer so I updated the account per last weekends instructions. Every since then I cannot sync with MSN Money on line. Also a number of other accounts no longer updata including ING Direct, Chase, Circuit City. I uninstalled and reinstalled Money 2006 Deluxe. I tried earlier versions of my back up files to before the update but nothing works. Oh by the way I installed the Beta of IE 7 but have since uninstalled it. I am not sure if the problems started when I did the Bank update or when I did the IE 7 beta. I have tried phone support but no luck. Any sugg...

Outlook and AOL #2
Hi I have Outlook 2003 running on a Dell Dimension 4550 with XP Home and all the latest updates according to the Microsoft website. I have AOL as my ISP. There is now a way to run Outlook with IMAP and access your AOL mails. This has been working fine. Now, this morning, I have received some E-mails, but not others (no pattern to this.) Also, the mails I have sent have appeared to leave my PC (ie appeared in the Sent Items folder in Outlook) but most have not appeared at their destination. AOL have said there is no problem there and I can send E-mails from within AOL itself but Outl...

Excel on the Web #2
I need to put an excel file out on the web. After saving it in the HTML format what would be my next step. Thanks Frank ...

Stability problems with Outlook 2003 beta 2
Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any suggestions? Ian. Did you install the business contact manager? (this piece causes issues for outlook 2003 beta 2) -- Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Ian" <ian@x-generation.co.uk> wrote in message news:029201c3969a$70c8e590$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me > every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any > suggestions? > > Ian. How do ...

backup #2
I've saved my old email folders to a CD for backup. When i try to retreive the files in Outlook Express I can't find the files. Can somebody tell me how to get my backed up files? ...

excel problem #6
Is there a patch or upgrade that will allow my excel 97 program to open excel files produced from newer versions of excel? Or should my excel 97 be able to recognize files produced on newer versions of excel? There shouldn't be any problems, the file format is the same. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "vince.kindopp@huskyenergy.ca" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e74301c3f04b$ff744810$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a patch or upgrade that will allow my excel 97 > program to open excel files produced from newer versions > of excel? Or...

help with 2 queries to compare and delete from same source table
(This may sound complicated, please bear with me...) I have a quiz results form that shows the number of times each incorrect answer has been submitted via a query. The query gets 'incorrect score results' from a table called 'tbl_Final_Points_Test'. It uses the unique ID for each answer as a COUNT total which gives me the total number of times each Incorrect answer has been chosen, and it uses the criteria '0' for displaying only incorrect answers. The Problem This all works fine, except as time goes by, the number of each total incorrect entry increases (as it...

Argument problem
I need help with this formula. Cell A1=$1001.00 Cell B1=$1002.00 I need C1 to =( B1*1% ) only if B1 is equal to or greater then A1 I keep getting "#NAME" in the cell using my formula,,, obviously does not work. I discovered that sleeping during high school algelbra is now catching up to me. thank you for any help. Jim -- caroj59 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ caroj59's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28447 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480480 =i...

CListctrl::GetItemData causing problem
Hi, I am working in visual studio 2005 environment. While retrieving data from GetItemData it returns junk value. The same code is working fine in visual studio 6 but causing problem in visual studio 2005. To get data i am doing like sTemp = (TCHAR*)m_pListCtrl->GetItemData(0); and while inserting data i am doing like LVITEM lvi = {0}; lvi.mask = LVIF_TEXT|LVIF_PARAM; lvi.iItem = m_pListCtrl->GetItemCount(); lvi.lParam = (LPARAM)sTemp; int iRetval = m_pListCtrl->InsertItem (&lvi); where sTemp is wide char string Please can you help me. -Bhagyashree ...

Accessing outlook calendar from another company #2
We are working very closely with another company and need to be able to see each other's calendar. We use oulootk 2003 with an exchange server verison 5.5. The othe company use outlook 2003 without an exchange server. Is there any way to be able to see each other's calendar through the internet? Thank you very much for your help Look into the Identity Integration Feature Pack. It may present you with a solution. Nue "Marta" <reimpell@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1142876452.587884.199820@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We are working very closely with ...

Problems with Email Enhancement Pack
Hi, i use the EEP from c360. I would like to send a message to a manager if a new opprtunity created. I get Email but there is no message-body. In the workflowmonior following error will show: Error in action posturl. Failed to connect to url.... Any ideas? TIA Marcus Did you create a e-mail template in CRM ? "Marcus Schoebs" wrote: > Hi, > > i use the EEP from c360. I would like to send a message to a manager if a > new opprtunity created. > I get Email but there is no message-body. In the workflowmonior following > error will show: Error in action pos...

Money 2005 Premium Install Problem
I'm trying to install Money 2005 Premium on a freshly installed WinXP SP2 system. The installer immediately quits complaining that you must have administrator or power user priviliges to install. The account I'm using is indeed an administrator. I've tried logging in as 'administrator' as well, and it does not help. I've also tried creating a new account and giving it admin rights, adding power user to my existing account, removing and readding admin rights, creating a power user, and making an account with both power user and admin rights -- none of it helps. The ...

Content library problem
Hi all - Publish 2007. I write a newsletter twice a year. Since I use many of the same elements on the back page every time, I erased the volatile areas, then did a Save All on the page, and added it to the Content Library. But when I bring the page back in from the Content Library to a new, blank page, the paragraph spacing on the paragraphs has changed and left me with text boxes in an overflow condition. Am I doing something wrong? Craig Maybe saving the newsletter as a template would be better. I tried to duplicate your problem but could not. I selected all, grouped and then add...

Task bar problem
I am having all kinds of strange things happen in my computer. It is probably caused by the loose nut on the keyboard. Anyway, my task bar no longer has the Right/Center/Left option and I can't find it in the drop down arrows. I would like to have it back. Anyone knoe how to add it in?? Thank you Ralphael, the OLD one I will guess that "taskbar" should be "Toolbar" and you are looking for the icons that format cell contents as left/center/right aligned. Tools>Customize>Toolbars. Select "Formatting" and "reset" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...

Landscape print problem with outlook 2003 and Vista
Hi there, I have two Vista Business clients with the same problem. When I try to print from outlook 2003 SP2 in landscape orientation, the first page is incompleted while the rests are ok. I have tried to change printer and also printer drivers but I receive the same output in all cases. Is there a known issue with Vista and Outlook 2003? Someone could help me? Thanks in advance Daniele Sorry, I can't help you, but I am having the same problem Fresh install of winXP, o2ksbe, IE8: Ran "microsoft update" until my fingers are bleeding. When I go to print an email from outl...

$997 PROFIT Per Order 1 to 2 Deals Per Day! #2
$50,000 a month That's What Our Top Associates Earned Last Month Without Ever Talking To A Prospect. www.LiveTrustedPartners.com ...

2 station
No you don't. As long as the PC you are running the database on has enough Memory and disk space. As your database growes so will the need for more resources. Also the more robust machine you put things on the faster it will run. From: "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> Subject: Server ~ What makes it necessary? Date: Friday, March 18, 2005 6:47 AM I am running 2 POS Stations, and want to know weather I should put in an inexpensive server ($1000 the most)? What really is the difference from a server than a regular computer anyhow? Also what must the server run ...

remembering password #2
Outlook will not remember my passwords for the email accounts I have - Even though I check the "remember password" box. I have to enter my password everytime I do a fresh launch of the program. It will remember it while I have it open. But once I close the program, I have to re-enter each password. I would appreciate any help - thanks. Jack I wish I could help you but this is a problem that I have been looking for an answer for for almost 2 months.. It is reported VERY FREQUENTLY and I have yet to see a fix as of yet! . I am sure that this board is frequented by someon...

Check printing problems
Hi, I have Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe. I use laser checks, 3 to a page. Everything is great if I want to print 1, 2 or 3 checks to a new sheet of checks (one that has all three checks intact). The problem happens when I want to print 1 check to a sheet of checks with 2 checks remaining. Money requires that you change the orientation of the check sheet when there are less than 3 checks on a sheet (must go in sideways when less than 3 checks on a sheet; when all 3 checks still on the sheet, it goes in head first). I consistently have problems when feeding in sideways, and I don't want to h...

Communication problem
I am in the process of becoming a publisher. I have been using MS products for several years and very happy with them. However, since I have purchased a Konica Minolta printer, the communication between them for printing books has disappeared. Is there something I am missing, or is it an impossibility? Please help! Thank you very much! Kathy Which version of Publisher are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:405b01c49015$01e98290$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I am in the process...