Web Page doesn't display in e-mail.

When someone sends me web page via e-mail, the web page
does not open properly.  Instead, I get a bunch of lines
that are embedded links in the web page.  Is there anyway
to have the web page open correctly when I open the e-mai?
0
anonymous (74722)

Importing web objects (?)
Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the Google Finance charts to show up in excel. Google provides a link, but I can't see an easy way to implement this. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Nelson On Jan 24, 9:28=A0am, Nelson <bni...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel > (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the > Google Finance charts to show up in excel. > > Google provides a link, ...

WHY CAN'T I SEND MY E-MAILS? THEY WIND UP UNSENT IN OUTBOX.
Why can't I send my e-mails? The wind up unsent in outlook. Version? do they change when you look in the outbox? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/outbox.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "PatA" <PatA@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

auto display names sent
When I send a message it will only keep the name for auto populating for about a week. How do I change that setting? WYSIWYG. Autocomplete for TO line will only offer the last 29 contacts you'd entered. There are no plans to fix this or any other bug. Darton wrote: > When I send a message it will only keep the name for auto populating for > about a week. How do I change that setting? Windows Mail auto-completes from a separate list of 29 addresses you type in, not from your contacts. This list is stored in the registry. If you wish to remove old or incorrect ad...

automatic list of e-mail subjects
I would like to list the subject names of whole e-mails in my INBOX (including all subfolders of Inbox). How can i do that by code? I think that will be wonderfull, I'm looking for something like that since a year because i can't program anything... I will be even more powerfull if the list could be shared on a server and automatically load to every users. This will sell like cookie since a lot of company work with porject number and custumer, rules for filtering could also be manage on the server by only one person as the subject list also. "mezzanine1974" wrote: &...

CListCtrl and paging???
hi anybody I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl. Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl. I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a possibility. "Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message news:e7HghgajDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi anybody > > I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if tabl...

Mails
Hi I have 500 user in my organization and one of the user is facing a very strange problem like whenever he send mail to anyone on the from field we are getting the full AD path. Could anyone help me in resolving this issue he is very senior most person in our organisation. Help will be highly thankfull. Regards, ...

extra blan page
I have a report and set footer force new page after section. The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new page after section. Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of report when the report force new page after footer section set? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi wrote: I have a report and set footer force new page after section. > >The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new >page after section. > >Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of &g...

font color not displayed
When selecting text to display in another color, it still displays in black on my monitor. I have looked at my emails on the recipient's monitor, and the color DOES display - just never on mine. ...

Drive's display name
On my XP machine I have a DVD drive and a CD drive. Windows Explorer displays these as "DVD Drive (E:)" and "CD-RW Drive (F:)". When I try to use SHGetFileInfo and IShellFolder's GetDisplayNameOf(), both return "CD Drive (E:)" and "CD Drive (F:)". How can I get the display name that Windows Explorer uses? ...

OUTGOING MASS MAILINGS
We have Outlook 2003 with Windows XP (all running with all the latest patches). We use Act! version 6.0 to generate mailing lists which we use to send out monthly newsletters. Act builds the messages and sends them to Outlook's 'Drafts" folder. Oulook then proceeds to send out the emails. We send out groups of 100 emails at a time (since Act can't handle more than 120 mass emails in this manner) until we have generated emails for all of our 1200 contacts. We always wait for all the messages to be sent out so the Outbox folder is empty when we start generating ...

How keep chart-datapoints displayed when column-width is set to zero
Hello there, my data basis for a chart has one column, that I don't want to be shown in the spreadsheet. However, when I set this column's width to zero, the correspondig data dissapear from the chart. How can I have both, a hidden column and its values shown in the chart at the same time ? Kind regards, H.G. Lamy H.G. - Select the chart, then select Options from the Tools menu, click on the Chart tab, and UNcheck the Plot Visible Cells Only checkbox. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ hglamy wrote: &...

E-mail Marketing Newsletters
I am attempting to create an html newsletter for e-mailing to my current clients. I have spent numerous hours trying to create a professional looking newsletter in html format with links to various information on the web using Publisher 2003. I have been experienceing the flaws of html format newsletters with text and graphics reacting in different ways per the program used to open and view them. Is an html format newsletter the best way to achieve a dynamic newsletter my clients can use as a resource to locate items on the web via links or should I be going down a totally different pa...

Signature option disappears when using word as e-mail editor
Hello, I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. Any advice? Thanks! Jeff Jeff Brooks-Manas wrote: > Hello, > > I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, > I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to > use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. > > Any advice? > > Thanks! > > Jeff The signature option within ...

Sending mail for different domains through different IP's
I have searched with Google and looked through newgroups but have not found the answer to my following question. I have seen similar questions, but none that describe my exact situation, although it must be quite common. Assumptions: - I have 2 internet-domains, let's call them ABC.com and 123.com - I have 2 NT login domain accounts. One with e-mail aliasses for domain ABC.com and one for domain 123.com - I also have 5 IP addresses configured on the network-card from the server, let's call them IP1 through IP5. All addresses are sequential on the same subnet - I want outgoing message...

How do I create a 46 page member directory?
I was wondering if publisher can create a membership directory that would be 46 pages in length? The front of the handbook would be the names/adresses and so forth and the back part would be images of each businesses business card. Is publisher the right software for this? I was volunteered for this job, so any help would be most helpful! Thanks, Bryan I'd use Publisher if I was doing that job. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Bryan" <Bryan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D94BC8CE-1B55-443E-9925-65AC606F5A52@microsoft.com... >I wa...

how can make a mail copy to a group
i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users how can i do this ? i just know how to make a copy to one copy thx On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:03:12 +0800, "tequila" <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 >if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users >how can i do this ? > >i just know how to make a copy to one copy >thx > > Have you looked at creating a Dirstribution Group within Active Directory Users & Computers? You can mail enable it and make a number of...

Pivot Charts Display Filter Box
I would like to have the filter box displayed on my pivot chart. My 2003 pivot charts no longer display the drop down box, how do I get it back? ...

Serucity Patch and Outlook 2000 Mail Merge
We use Outlook with an Exchange server. Outlook 2000 with latest update and Exchange 5.5SP4 plus updates. We have a contact folder and started a mail merge from Outlook. It works great and we're able to use, add, test, and confirm the fields and formats that we like. We are using it to merge into an email message. Everything works fine. One item we'd like to get around when sending the merge to Outlook it prompts twice at every contact - once asking if we want to allow access to Outlook and to this prompt we can respond allow access for x minutes. This prompt is ok because when mergi...

Page No display
How to insert page no in a particular cells. I had tried with Header option in Print Preview menu, but after applying the same , Page no is not exactly comes in particular cells,either it may displayed above or below the cells. -- NITESH G ------------------------------------------------------------------------ NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17590 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=497514 ...

Rule to delete junk mail does not always work
I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the mail containing these words still gets through (usually finish up in the Junk mail folder). When I run the rule on the Junk Mail folder these emails get deleted! So the rule would seem to be ok. Any idea why the rule does not always work? Al PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain > characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the > mail containing these words ...

Outlook 2007 doesnt receive all mail
Just loaded Outlook 2007 onto my Vista laptop. After some juggleing I have managed to set up two POP mail based email addresses under one profile. So to test the system I have been sending messages to and from a hotmail live account I have. If I send to both addresses, only one arrives in the inbox. I fI sedn seperate messages to it - only the one to the other account comes through???? So each account will receive some messages indicating the set up is right but not on every occasion. Anyone got any suggestions for this? Have you also installed Microsoft Outlook Connector? If n...

pivot table page field hidden items
Is there a vba code that can determine the "pivot table page field hidden items"? I tried the "visible" property for the page field items. It returned "True" only for the "CurrentPage" item and "False" for all the others. You could set each item as the current page. Those that are hidden will create an error, instead of becoming visible. For example: '======================== Sub PageItemsHidden() Dim pt As PivotTable Dim pf As PivotField Dim pi As PivotItem Dim piCurr As String Set pt = ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1) Set pf = pt.PivotFiel...

Error bars not displaying properly
Hi, I have plotted my data in a column graph, and added error bars based on custom values. I know how to edit and format the error bars, but nothing I have changed fixes my problem: The error bars "join up" to give diagonal lines between between my columns. I have NEVER had this issue in previous versions of Excel. If I plot the error bars in pre-2007 excel, they're fine, until I open them in excel-2007. If I remove the error bars, and plot them afresh in excel-2007, I get the same problem. It doesn't happen to every error bar, just some of them, for no apparent ...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

Displaying Multiple Cell Information in Single Cell
Hi all, I'm trying to present (text) data from multiple cells in another workbook in a single cell. I've tried the following formula but it returns a #VALUE! in my destination cell: ='[Project1.xls]Dependencies'!$A$6, '[Project1.xls]Dependencies'!$A$7 Any ideas on if this is possible? TIA, SamuelT -- SamuelT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SamuelT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=503954 Use the "&...