Web Maintenance for MS Exchange 2003

We are looking for a product which lets our users (customers) maintain their Mailboxes, Public folders and some parts of their AD Accounts via the web.

Many thanks for any recommendation ???

Does anybody know or has experience with a product called hostedexpress ???

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
frank

Better posted in an Exchange group like microsoft.public.exchange.admin.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, frank stefek asked:

| We are looking for a product which lets our users (customers)
| maintain their Mailboxes, Public folders and some parts of their AD
| Accounts via the web. =20
|=20
| Many thanks for any recommendation ???
|=20
| Does anybody know or has experience with a product called
| hostedexpress ???=20
|=20
| EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
| http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
MillyS (3228)
10/22/2006 8:24:29 PM
You should have a look at www.msnetsoft.com! There is a nice and cheap WEB
tool available called hostedexpress.

It works with web services and therefore it is a secure application.

With it's WEBGUI you are able to administrate all AD/MS Exchange properties.

One of the best benefits is to delegate as a central Exchange Manager admin
rights to responsible persons within the departements (client admins).
It's a good way to spread the boring admin work to the person of charge of
the entire departments. ;-))

Mailbox users have their own WEBGUI, where they are able to register
themselves or change their data.

Mailbox statistics (sizes per folder etc.) are available as well.

There is a free 30 days trial version on www.msnetsoft.com.

enjoy
regards
leo

"frank stefek" wrote:

> We are looking for a product which lets our users (customers) maintain their Mailboxes, Public folders and some parts of their AD Accounts via the web.
>
> Many thanks for any recommendation ???
>
> Does anybody know or has experience with a product called hostedexpress ???

> http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Right to left columns (Office 2003)
Trying to use columns in right to left mode. Each column works r-t-l but the actual columns flow from left to right. I want column 1 to be on the RH side and not the left. The link below says it should work like that but it does not work for me. <http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP052585671033.aspx> -- Les Desser (The Reply-to address IS valid) ...

Deleting an exchange 2000 server
Hi All Does anyone have any thoughts on how to remove an Exchange 2000 server that doesnt exist from an Exchange ORG ? I know of a way to remove it using the ADSI EDit utlity... Expand Configuration (Server name)--> CN=configuration,DC=.example,DC=.COM--> CN=Services --> CN=Microsoft Exchange --> CN=Organization --> CN= Administrative Groups --> CN=(Name of the RG or Admin Grop) --> CN=Servers --> Rt. Click on the server which you wannna delete and delete it. Can I / Should I delete this server from the members in the routing group so no email gets routed to ...

Ideal Exchange 2003 Standard Configuration
Can someone point me towards a resource that will help me deploy Exchange 2003 Standard in the most robust way possible? currently I have a PowerEdge 2850 with 2GB RAM and 5 x 73GB 10K SCSI drives. thank you in advance. On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:48:29 -0500, "Shervan Torabi" <storabi@cox.net> wrote: >Can someone point me towards a resource that will help me deploy Exchange >2003 Standard in the most robust way possible? > >currently I have a PowerEdge 2850 with 2GB RAM and 5 x 73GB 10K SCSI drives. > >thank you in advance. > It all very much depends o...

Exchange Mailbox
I have a client who uses Outlook at his office in conjunction with Exchange Server and Outlook at home with a totally separate POP3 mailbox and email address. He wishes to be able to see his Office Calendar and Contacts on his home machine but does not want his office mail delivered or synchronized with his home machine or visa versa. I have set up an Exchange Mailbox on his home machine and can access the Calendar and Contacts but have not found a way to stop the Mailbox picking up the email from the Exchange Server. I have tried every setting i can think of including modifying the Send an...

IBM SurePOS 300 with MS RMS
Trying to get some comments from anyone who has used this HW with MS RMS. Thank you. ...

Adding Windows 2003 DC into existing 2000 Domain with Exchange 2000
Hello, I currently have a single Windows 2000 server with Exchange 2000 and am in the process of building a new server; in which I will install Windows 2003. I would like to make the new 2003 server a DC for my existing domain and have it also be a secondary DNS, WINS, etc. From what I have read in the NGs it is required to upgrade the 2000 AD schema to 2003 in order to promote the 2003 server to a DC of an existing Windows 2000 domain. Will this affect Exchange 2000 in any way? My 2000 server has been running like a top for over a year. I also realize I should not run Exchange 2000 on Wi...

Move big exchange mailbox
Hi How can I move 30GB mailbox from one user on first exchange server to other user on second exchange server in one domain? Thanks for the help. On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:22:55 +0300, "Konstadnin Kostadinov" <kkostadinov@imx.fr> wrote: >Hi >How can I move 30GB mailbox from one user on first exchange server to other >user on second exchange server in one domain? > >Thanks for the help. > Same org? Move mailbox wizard. Or Exmerge. ...

Question about Messaging Queues with eEnterpise 6.0 and Siebel 6.23 Integration when upgrading to Windows 2003 Domain?
I have Great Plains eEnterprise 6.0 and Siebel 6.23 that integrate with a component that uses Microsoft Message Queues. I want to upgrade my 2000 domain to 2003, but I am concerned that the integration isn't going to work correctly. Does anyone know if the Windows 2003 Message Queue is backward compatible with applications utilizing the 2000 version? Thanks. ...

Outlook 2003 Passwords
All of the sudden this morning my passwords are not being saved. I have to manually type them in to get e-mail. I tried KB290684 and it does not solve the problem. Are there any other fixes? thanks, ...

Outlook 2003 failed to start correctly last time
When I first boot, Outlook starts. If I close it and want to restart it, nothing happens. You have to re-boot and then you get the 'Outlook failed to start correctly last time' message. Starting Outlook in safe mode does not help as no disabled items are listed. I have upgraded, reinstalled, swore, searched and now am am asking. I have also wiped the hard drive and installed XP Pro from scratch and still have the same problem. I have the problem on a new notebook with XP Home. The machines are both Intel 2.88mgz notebook XP Home and 3.06mgz XP Pro. On the same machines I hav...

Outlook 2003 - 2 MSN http accounts
I set up Outlook 2003 with 2 email accounts for my wife and me. We are using MSN http. All email sent from either inbox ends up in a single (default) sent items folder under my account. Is there any way to have my wife's sent email go to her sent items folder and my sent email go to my sent items folder? Thanks for the help. Tim Only if you use rules or each have your own Outlook profile. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlo...

Intersite Exchange Migration
Hi I've got two Windows 2003 domains that can actually see each other via a trust relationship. I've got two Exchange organisations within these two sites one running Exchange 2000 and the other Exchange 2003. We are at a stage where we must move all users from one domain to another because we are merging with other institutions into the one domain. We've got major budget constraits which mean that I can't go out there and buy any migration toy that I find. With this in mind i'm looking for the easiest possible migration scenario/plan between the two organisations.. I&#...

Outgoing SMTP problem [exchange 2003]
In my new installation of Exchange 2003 SP 3 on Windows 2003 Server SP1, a problem re-occurs that was supposed to have been fixed with SP1 or a hotfix for prior versions. Outgoing email to domains using some kind of DNS load balancing and multiple MX records is almost certain to fail. The KB article is: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837993/> "The SMTP service does not fail over to the next MX record after the remote SMTP host for an MX record responds with a 4xx error" I am running Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.1830 Is anyone else experiencing the...

Exchange 2k3 and Barracuda Spam Firewall
I have a Exchge2k3 server and a Barracuda spam firewall. They are both setup on the internal network and then we have statics configured on the firewall. I'm running into problems where domains are blocking our email because it is showing a no.name in the header. Also, the address in the header is the ip address for the Symantec firewall appliance instead of the actual address of the mail server. So it looks like the outgoing and incoming addresses are different. I thought I could get around this by making the exch server forward all outgoing email through the barracuda. However, it doesn...

do not want to synch with exchange server sbs2003
Hi! I have a email box and all my mails are downloaded to my local .pst file when i click send/receive button. I have one copy on the server and one on my local drive. I want to disable the sync/downloading of mails to local drive/pst-file. I only want to have the mails on the server? I use: Outlook 2003, exchange account type. Have unmarked, Use cashed mode. And default dilevery box is my exchange mailbox. exchange server and SBS2003. cortez <soresm@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a email box and all my mails are downloaded to my local .pst > file when i click send/receive b...

Re: Converting Access Database From 2003 to Access 97
jixiaoli <jiaxialoli@eyou.com> wrote in message news:... > > Tim <xtimx_wildingx@yah.com> wrote in message > news:27e001c3fc97$6b59bbd0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am developing applications in VB and Access. I distribute an Access 97 > database as part of the system. I have recently upgraded from using Access > XP to Access 2003 to manage the distributed database. Since I still wish to > distribute the database in Access 97 format to clients, I convert the file > from Access 2003 to Access 97 format before distribution. The distribution > database contains ...

Exchange server on MAPS RSS list
My Exchange 2000 server is on blacklisted on RSS. Whenever I run a open relay test from any website other than RSS it shows my relay is closed. My question is why is it that RSS shows my server as an open relay and how do I correct this? You could be on a BL for a number of reasons. Some RBL owners are stricter than others. It does not mean they are right, but it is their database/server and they wield the power to decide what they will block you for and for how long. If you are willing to provide your MX info, we can help you find out if you are truly open relay or not. -- Sincerely, D�j...

How? Granting elevated privileges to a web service / kill a process
I need to be able to kill a process programmatically under ASP.NET. IIS runs under the local system account. The user accessing the web is using anonymous access. We would prefer NOT to grant elevated security to the proxy used for anonymous access. Is there a way to either establish a temporary security context, programmatically for the .NET Framework Process.Kill to operate under? Or perhaps a way to give the compiled binary produced this privilege? We may be willing to hard code a username credential in code in order to help limit the broad scope assignment of privileges. The need...

Excel VBA & Web
Hi All, I need to run Macro on the opened web site. Assume I have opened an Web ( Internet Explorer). I navigate the web. Now, If I run the Macro from Excel, It need to activate the already opened Internet Explorer. And do the different activity. Is this possible ? See website below 'vba_corner: Working with Internet Explorer Using VBA' (http://vba-corner.livejournal.com/4623.html) -- joel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ joel's Profile: 229 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthrea...

MS Mooney 2003 Freezes when pulldowns selected
I installed Money 2003 back in January. Ever since that install I have problems with the application freezing every time I select a pulldown menu - for example if I try to split a transaction between multiple categories and try to use the pull down to select the category the application freezes, and I have to Crtl-Alt-Delete to claose the application. I can close the application and it will restart without rebooting the computer. >-----Original Message----- > I installed Money 2003 back in January. Ever since >that install I have problems with the application ...

CRM 4 Web Access Problem
Hi, we have downloaded CRM 4 and installed it on our SBS 2003 Premium R2 Server. The installation completed successfully with no apparant errors but we cannot connect using the URL http://server:5555 - there is an error on the webpage: Line:194 Char:1 Error: Object Expected Code:0 URL: http://server:5555 Has anyone come across this problem and a fix? thanks. Did you try to access it from the server? Can you check your ASP.Net version under IIS? what version is it? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Jan 8, 11:47=A0am, "Michael Brown" <st......

Visio 2002 2003
I have visio 2002 on my computer. I am an MSDN member and have the 2003 version too. Should I upgrade and do I need to uninstall the 2002 before loading the 2003? I also have a problem in getting Visual FoxPro to show in the window so that I can generate a database in VFP. What do I need to do to accomplish this? John -- ------- Sender: John P. Chambers Business: Discovery Center, Inc. Hm. Ph. (713) 465-4209 Bus. Ph.: (713) 963-0043 Texas Licenses: Fax Ph.: 713 - 465-6069 LMSW-ACP, LMFT, 6024 Fairdale LPC, LCDC Houston, Texas ...

Outlook with Exchange over HTTP
Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Windows 2003 Standard SP1 Outlook 2003 I'm trying to set up outlook to connect to Exchange from outside the office over HTTP but can't seem to get it to work. I have pretty much the default installation of Exchange. The complete installation out Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Pro SP2 with all the updates applied on all systems. I've gone in to configure the email and checked "Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP." When I get home at night, I tried to bring up outlook, and it tried to connect but eventually showed as disconnected and no ...

Importing from web page-format
Hello :). I am trying to import a table from a web-page where some of the values are written for example as 7 -35. I am making a querry for importing the table into excel. Then the 7 - 35 value in transformed into the number12966. I understand this have to do with the way excel is reading dates. But 7 - 35 in the table is not meant to be a date, but showing two different numbers (7 and 35). I therefore have tryed to go to format, numbers and set different formats to the cell to make it show exactly the number om the webpage (7 - 35). The closest i was to make it work is to set the format defi...

Exchange 2007 RSG and Isinteg
We are running exchange 2007 on a windows 2008 server, both are fully patched. We backup with Backup Exec 12.5, again fully patched. All of our backups finish without any problems. Our problem; when i restore a database backup to a RSG and then try to restore a mailbox i recieve errors telling me that the maxium number of corrupted messages has been reached. i tried moving the limit up, but i have to move the limit up to 5000 before it works and then i only get a few emails not the complete contents of the mailbox. After a bit of research i found a few similar cases. These were resolv...