web address help

whats the web address for outlook so i can sign on?  I
have it stored on my home computer but dont have it here

thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook doesn't have a web address unless you use an Exchange server.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

> whats the web address for outlook so i can sign on?  I
> have it stored on my home computer but dont have it here
>
> thanks

0
dianenws (1904)

address book #22
is it possible to set up outlook express 6 so that the only emails I receive are from addresses in my address book? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;n...

Address Book Column Sequence
Every since I downloaded upgrade to Office XP my email address book is listed Name Display Name Address And I want "Display Name" first because it is last name first unlike the "Name" which is first name first. How can I change the columns? You can't change the columns, nor do you need to. Instead change the sort order of the Address Book. Go to Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address Book > Change. > Set your sort order there -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "dma...

Excel Formula Help #6
Hi Everyone I have six numbers and letters in a cell on a spreadsheet and I am using the formula =RIGHT(F1,1) to obtain the first letter or number. However the formula is not picking the first number or letter in the string in all cases. Some of the cells are left blank. Any help would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow > .. Some of the cells are left blank Probably these are trailing white spaces which can be cleaned up using TRIM Try it as: =RIGHT(TRIM(F1),1) High-five? Click YES below -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:23,500 Files:370 S...

Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition

help me set up a Event Macros
i am looking to use more than 3 colors in my spreadsheet i can do the conditional formatting for 3 colors but need help to use 5 colors. I am new to this so please tell me how to do this thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could use a worksheet_change event: rightclick on the worksheet tab that should have this behavior. Select View code and paste this in the code window. Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim myColor As Long If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("a:a")) I...

Help
Our environment is SBS 2003 server: We have an application that syncronizes a CRM app with Exchange appointments and contacts. This applicaiton has been working for a year now without an issue and all of a sudden, we are getting the following errors: Event Id: 1000 .NET Runtime 2.0 Error -Faulting application tsiexchangesync.exe, version 1.3.0.0, stamp 4a04a7e7, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.2.3790.4480, stamp 49c51f0a, debug? 0, fault address 0x0000bef7. Event ID: 1517: Windows saved user Xyz\Administrator registry while an application or service was still us...

Wnat to change email address of Public Folder email address with Exchange 2003! Get error
The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible are that the Public stores are not mounted and the Information Store service i snot running. Id no: c1030af Exchange System Manager Used as part of SBS 2K3 Publick folders and information services are started and working properly! Questions? 1) How to fix Public stores are not mounted? How? 2) Fixed with Exchange SP1 "Walt Smith" <walts@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:z0Nqe.59554$887.53617@tornado.socal.rr.com... > The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible ...

MS Query help!
I am in need of using excel and MS Query to intersect 2 tables, one in oracle and one in an excel spread sheet. I have come up with various work arounds, but none seem to be worth it unless I know that this is absolutely impossible in normal circumstances. how can I have 2 data sources for one join query in MS Query. best regards, Alexandre Brisebois ...

Help Problems with Outlook tool bar buttons
I'm hoping someone can offer advice on problems that I'm experiencing with Outlook 2003 toolbar buttons. Toolbar buttons usually work fine when I first open Outlook, but after I use a particular button once, it no longer works. For example, I can create a task, then assign the task. the next time I create a task, the assign button no longer works. I have to re-boot outlook to get the button to work again - then it only works once, etc, etc. This is also true of many other (but not all ) Outlook buttons, like "Save and Close", "Recurrence", and others. On...

Outlook 2003 Problem-Need immediate help
Hi, I have been using Outlook 2003 and XP for many years. For last two days I am facing huge problem with Outlook as it does not download new message and when I click send/receive the CPU usage surges to 100%. I tried safe mode etc but it does not work. I shall highly appreciate immediate advice to solve this problem. Thanx Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details s...

Chart turns gray.. can anyone help
Hi, I am working with a large file.. but not as big as others. This one has a few charts. When I add another it starts acting weird... turning totally gray unless I click on it...? its it the fact that its not embedded or not in front or in back of the worksheet? Thanks for any helpful ideas on correcting this. Go to Options on the Tools menu, click on the View tab, and under Objects, select View All. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Steve Kay wrote: > Hi, I am working with a large file.. but ...

Contacts with multiple email addresses #2
Need Help When I right-click a contact and click create new message, all of the contacts three email addresses autimatically appear in the "to" line. How do I prevent this from happening. In other words, how do I make one the three addresses for that contact a default address so that only that one appears when I try to send an email. Thanks ...

EndNot Web plug-in prevents closing MS Word 2007
Hi, When I try to close MS Word2007 I get an EndNoteWeb error message "an unknown error occured" and after clicking the ok button, the Word stops responding and restarts the program. This means that the Word is always running in the computer. MS diagnostics does not detect any probelms in the Word. Any advice how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance Suokki Sorry, but you've been misdirected to the group for Word for Macintosh... You can find the Win Office groups here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx Good Luck |...

email address changing
We are experiencing a problem where users email address are changing by themselves. The users have an alias that we setup during user creation that is different from the username. Out of the blue they are having email addresses that show up that are their username@domain.com and it is set as the primary address. Any ideas? thanks The Recipient Policy is the obvious candidate. Take a look and post back to the list if that is not the source of the problem. Nue "Taylor" <user@home.com> wrote in message news:%23grbhzvFGHA.3100@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > We are experien...

Contact to Address Relationship adding new Address fields
The Contact Entity has a number of field attributes attached to it from the Address table like Address1_city. With CRM 3.0 can I add a new field to the Address table and get it to link to the contact like Address1_City? If so how would I do that? I don't want to have to add a field to the contact table and then map it to the address table because that will mean having two copies of the same data and having them keep each other in synch in an onchange event, if I can. Can I do what I want or do I have to take the second approach? Mike You can do this in a completely unsupported w...

to his coy mistress help on imagrey
hi i need help on my english essay on imargery (to his coy mistress) can anyone help me ? :) F7 will operate the spell and grammar checker! -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "tanyyyya :D" <tanyyyya :D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

All Messages Bounced if my ISP Address Not Used
It's very weird, but any message I send from OLE with any return address other than my ISP email account at roadrunner is bounced. They are bounced from the recipient email server or from the email server which handles my personal domain name, which bounces the messages as from postmaster@domain.us (where the "domain" is mine) Anyone know why????????? I can use my Agent email program with no problem with any return address. My wife needs to use OLE version 6.x at home like she does at work! TIA, Vince to the best of my knowledge, RR requires you to use the RR address u...

Simple POST request of .net web service
I am trying to access a .net web service from c++ code using xmlhttprequest. It works fine for methods that don't take parameters. I get the same (correct) response for parameterless methods that I get when accessing the asmx page through the browser. For a method that takes a parameter, the browser shows a HTTP-POST request including a parameter, 'aInput=string'. No matter how I implement the request parameter of the xmlHTTPRequest.send method, I get a 'Invalid Request' response (not unrecognized Request which I will get if I am really wrong. I have set the con...

Help Urgent
Is There is Any Way To Block LAN User Attachment restriction On 30 Jun 2005 03:30:15 -0700, shabbir550@gmail.com wrote: >Is There is Any Way To Block LAN User Attachment restriction Describe that again? On Exchange you can't block attachments or attachment types. If you want to do that then you can configure the client not to allow certain attachment types to be opened. Can you please help me how to do so . Thanks in advance I Want The Internal User Not To Send / Receive Attachment Mails Like Zip , Mp3 Etc . we Had blocked the same in our firewall gateway . Externally It is bl...

Can NOT access Web-Site, ..... What's wrong with????
From yesterday, I'm NOT able to access the following web-site, as seeing 'X'/Warning in the middle of the screen. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, begin 666 clip_image002.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#__@`<4V]F='=A<F4Z($UI8W)O<V]F="!/ M9F9I8V7_VP!#``H'!P@'!@H(" @+"@H+#A@0#@T-#AT5%A$8(Q\E)"(?(B$F M*S<O)BDT*2$B,$$Q-#D[/CX^)2Y$24,\2#<]/CO_VP!#`0H+"PX-#AP0$!P[ M*"(H.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[ M.SL[.SL[.SO_P `1" &P`C\#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0`' `!``(#`0$!```````...

Outlook 2000 address Book
When in Outlook 2000 > I see all of my Contacts from Inbox tree > When I click Tools> Address Book they do NOT show up > When I click send new email, click to, they do NOT show up The only thing I think I changed prior to the problem was in Internet Explorer - chnaged back to defaults under the advanced tab Hi RC, I understand that you are using Outlook 2000, and although you can see your contacts in the Contacts folder, they do not appear in your address book. In order for each contact folder to be displayed as an address book, each folder must be set to "Show this...

Help understanding Reversing transactions
As per the GL manual... Reversing transactions reverse the effects (debit and credit entries) on a later date. Generally speaking, entries that involve the accrual of assets (such as unbilled revenues) or the accrual of liabilities (such as salaries) may be reversed because they result in a future cash receipt or payment. For example, you can enter an adjusting entry on December 31, 2006, to recognize US$1,000 of accrued salaries payable for the last day of the year. This adjusting entry may record one day's salaries that had been incurred but not yet paid. If you pay salaries every four ...

Can not see the settings area in the web access?
i have an administrator acount on (domain & CRM server) and i accessed CRM many times but in the last week Can not see the settings area in the web mode although i have system admin & customizer security roles in CRM -- Best Regards, Mahmoud A.Shaban Google this web site , it has been discussed so many times . Search the blogs and this news group for having Outlook and the web client open at the same time. Hope this helps. On 31 mei, 13:18, Mahmoud Shaban <MahmoudSha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have an administrator acount on (domain & CRM serve...

Print setup in report ......help!!!
Can anyone know how to setup when print in a report with one page set to landscape and other set to portrait? I need help to print a report first page is landscape and the second page is portrait, it has to print in a single paper with double side printing. I have set the force section on new page but cannot find the option for change it to different orientation ....for example like page setup in word (page break..or new section then it can be change the print setup). Any help would be appricated, thankyou very much. I know of no way to do this in Access. You might check Leban...

Help with Exchange NDR
Can some one kindly help me find out a solution. One of our contacts get a NDR when they try to send email to a group. the error they get is _______________________________ You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <poldir.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message refused> __________________________________ Here is the relevant info from the log 2005-06-27 17:01:51 209.190.239.242 poldir.com SMTPSVC1 ACNPEX 10.14.31.15 0 EHLO - +poldir.com 250 0 312 15 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-06-27 17:01:...