warning message #4

We are getting a warning message when we hit new email in
outlook 2003 this has happened since we loaded adobe
acrobat pro 6.0

message is
A program is trying to access your e-mail addresses you
have stored in oulook. Do you want to allow this?

Any way to get rid of this?

Thanks
0
s.sackett (2)

You might want to check with Adobe and see if they have any updates to the
Acrobat software that work around the Outlook security prompts.  If you want
to read more about this particular Outlook security feature, look here:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:24bb701c45f9a$fff36500$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Sam wrote:

> We are getting a warning message when we hit new email in
> outlook 2003 this has happened since we loaded adobe
> acrobat pro 6.0
>
> message is
> A program is trying to access your e-mail addresses you
> have stored in oulook. Do you want to allow this?
>
> Any way to get rid of this?
>
> Thanks

Exmerge removed messages from mailbox
I have done this many times, but never the Exmerge removed messages from the mailboxes. Something on the server did not function properly. I repeated the same steps I took on a test environment and got the messages copied only and not removed. The following steps I took: 1, Start Exmerge 2, Select "Extract or Import (two steps procedure) 3. Step 1 :(Extract data from an Exchange server Mailbox) 4, Select server and accounts to be extracted I had to do a reverse exmerge to restore the messages in the user mailboxes. People were freaked out about their lost emails. How could it happened ...

Auto Balance Message
Does anyone know how to re-enable the the dialog box that pops up after downloading transactions and you switch to an accout that warns rather the account is in or out of balance? I clicked the "do not show this again" option back accident and do not know how to turn it back off. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling money and that doesnt work. ...

Message automatically deleted after opening
I am using Windows Mail in Vista 32 bit Home Premium. Recently I have been encountering a problem with my e-mails. I open an e-mail and close it after it is read. If I proceed to go to another folder and, then return to the Inbox, the message that I read is no longer there. It doesn't go to the Delete Folder or, any other folder that I have set up. Does anyone know why this is happening and, how I can fix it. Thanks. -- Floridaguy "Floridaguy" <Floridaguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53C48531-DCA8-45BE-8C65-97B19E28B977@microsoft.c...

Attaching items to e mails
I have a user trying to attach items from SharePoint libraries to e mails in Outlook (2007). When she selects an item and tries to attach it she gets this message "The operation is not supported until the entire message is downloaded. Download the message and try again" which makes no sense in the context. She is using an XP machine but I cannot duplicate this error on either XP or Vista machines on the same network. No one else is having the same problem. Anybody know a possible cause (and a solution)? ...

Automated SMS messages from RMS
Have a strange enough request from a customer. They are an apparel store and take orders for alterations etc. They would like RMS to automatically send an SMS message to the customers cell phone when the alteration is done. Does anyone know of an add-on that can do this? Add this stored procedure to their database, making mods as necessary. It uses the built-in CDOSYS to send mail. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312839 Then add an UPDATE trigger to the proper table (order?) to fire the SP upon record update and send out the message. It's actually pretty easy. "Gaz" <...

NDR reply message
Hi - is there a way to edit the NDR reply message that gets sent from Administrator? Thanks, Laurie The quick answer is no - the longer one involves paying Microsoft Consulting Services to change it :-( Laurie Rothberg wrote: > Hi - is there a way to edit the NDR reply message that > gets sent from Administrator? > > Thanks, > Laurie Nope. Well, not in a standard way. I hear Microsoft Consulting Services can hack around one of the DLLs, but there's no GUI or reg hack way that I know of. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://...

Help with Message Filtering & BCC
I'm sorry if my orginal post wasn't clear enough, so I'll try to elaborate. A.adds cc or bcc automatic settings options I would like to set up a bcc to an email address that automatically does so when I send a message. With Outlook 07, I have to do it manually each time. Whereas with Thunderbird, you can preselect whom you want to bcc messages to. Each time you send a message it does it automatically. B. manages the message filter options something like Mozilla Thunderbird I'm having a real problem managing my message filters using Outlook. I have many folders representing ...

incoming messages just disappear,but can send messages
As i just installed windows live Mail,i received 2740 messages but can'be see in the INbox, Now i receive mail,but they can't be read .i see some action,but those messages just disappear. What's going on.Settings are really ok. william dollimore Just some thoughts... - WLM has an Inbox for each email account. If you have more than one account, are you looking in the correct one? -WLM has views for each folder, which can be set to show or hide read messages. Check to see if the view setting has changed... View - Current view - Show all messages -WLM has ...

Error Messages #6
I keep getting an error message that I can't seem to find an answer for...if someone has found this problem before and has fixed it...please let me know... Receiving' reported error (0x80042110) : 'Your POP3 server is providing inconsistent information. The number of messages returned by the STAT command does not match the number of items returned by the UIDL or LIST commands. Contact your POP3 or Internet service provider. thanks John And what did your ISP tell you when you contacted them? >-----Original Message----- >I keep getting an error message that I can'...

Named Printers #4
I want to use Named Printers for PA Purchase Order Entry. However, when I choose Project from the Task Series drop-down, nothing is showing up. What could be the problem? -Hari ------=_NextPart_0001_6AC20EE0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In this list, "Project" doesn't mean Project Accounting, that is just the series. Any application/module can put themselves in this list in any location- however it would seem the perfect location for Project Accounting report. Looking at my list, this also is empty for me as well. Briefly looking a PA sourc...

pfbackup.exe #4
Hello, I installed Office 2000 and Outlook 2003 on my computer. With my outlook2000 version, I used to use a small utily of microsoft that allow me to backup my pst files (pfbackup.exe). Now i'm trying it but it's not working. I realise that when a user had Outlook2000 with the pfbackup.exe installed and correctly working, when he makes an update to the 2003 version, it's still working. But when we erase everything and make a new installation of directly Outlook2003 and the fpbackup.exe, it don't work. Thanks for your help Jean-Luc <jlamou2@yahoo.fr> wrote: > I in...

Unable to retrieve MAPI message body
In Outlook 2003 IMAP account, when I click send/receive to send a message, I got the message : "unable to retrieve the MAPI message body". Server is Exchange 2003. Any idea on trouble shooting? ...

messages go to outlook exp instead of outlook
my two coworkers have switched from Outlook Exp to Outlook but all their received emails end up in their Outlook Exp program. i have Outlook as the default mail program and still it does not receive the sent mail. Using XP OS and XP Office. any ideas as to what needs to be configured differently? thanks! k holmes <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my two coworkers have switched from Outlook Exp to > Outlook but all their received emails end up in their > Outlook Exp program. Have them remove the mail account from Outlook Express. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2003 unable to access menu by right clicking on message
We have recently upgraded from Office 2002 to Office 2003 on Windows 2000 PCs. Two users are unable to right click on messages to get the menu options (junk e-mail, etc.). It was working for them initially but stopped functioning. We have tried to uninstall and run Office Clean but were unable to resolve. It seems to work if they select multiple messages at one time but cannot right click on single messages to access the menu. A hour glass flashes and nothing happens. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have. Jenny ...

Popup a message when query finished
I have a form that has a command button with code that updates 7 tables by a series of 7 queries. Is there any way to popup a message box to indicate to the user that all the queries have run successfully and they can move on? Although it happens very quickly there is no visual evidence to the user that the query is running or finished. Thanks Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-modules/201002/1 Yes, you can put a Msgbox...

Error message on starting word
on starting up word I get the following message: "Some macros in this template will not run properly in this version of Word. Please contact your administrator or the macro vendor for an updated version of the template." Does any one have any ideas about what is causing this or even better how to fix it. You probably have installed an add-in for an earlier Word version that is incompatible with your current version. See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm or http://support.microso...

MS OUTLOOK OFFICE SBE 2003
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. I have unistalled OFFICE SBE 2003 and reinstalled it. The problem persists. Anybody knows of a solution? Roger Bertrand EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com I often use my MS Outlook and almost every time I don't have any problems with my tool. But once I opened my software and noticed a very unpleasant thing,exacter some of my c...

How to block/filter messages with blank sender
Does anyone know of a way to block email messages from coming into Exchange 5.5 when the sender is blank? These message show us in the queue with a send that looks like <>. I know this can be done in Exchange 2000 per Q313395, but I have not been able to find a way in Exchange 5.5. Thanks in advance, Rob Rob, Many times the messages from <> that you see in the queue are NDRs going back to spammers who don't exist. This is why they build up in the queue. If you go to the imcdata\out folder and open up one of these messages (in Notepad) you'll see what I mean. It&...

Text to Columns #4
I have a list of the Fortune 1000 companies in one cell. Is there a way to convert this information into columns with: Company City State Telephone 1 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Bentonville, AR 479-273-4000 2 Exxon Mobil Corporation Irving, TX 972-444-1000 3 General Motors Corporation Detroit, MI 313-556-5000 4 Ford Motor Company Dearborn, MI 800-392-3673 5 General Electric Company Fairfield, CT 203-373-2211 6 ChevronTexaco Corporation San Ramon, CA 925-842-1000 7 ConocoPhillips Houston, TX 281-293-1000 8 Citigroup Inc New York, NY 212-559-1000 9 International Business Machines Corporatio...

test #4
test... Posted at http://www.exemell.com/ ...

Monitoring instant messaging
Could i have some advice please on how to monitor instant messaging content now that it is running on our exchange 2000 server environment? ...

Money 04 #4
My Win XP COMPLETLY CRASHED with a nasty virus. I did not how to recover from it. I bought a new hard drive and reinstalled XP, starting from scratch. I have my old hard drive set up as a slave and can access files from it. I cannot open Money from the old drive, XP is fried. How can I get my Money file from this old drive, set up as a slave, into my new drive and Money file. Where do I find it on the old drive? In microsoft.public.money, Gary wrote: >My Win XP COMPLETLY CRASHED with a nasty virus. I did not how to recover from >it. I bought a new hard drive and reinstalled XP, s...

AUTD Problem with SMS message delivery.
I've been hammering away at this problem with all the great info provided here in the past without success. Scenario: PPC-6700 on Telus, Exchange 2003 SP2. Attempting to use AUTD as Telus hasn't released AKU2 yet. Manual and timed Activesync work well. AUTD doesn't work. When I use the AUTD Troubleshooting tool, the test SMS gets delivered to the phone successfully. Followed instructions in: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822176. Results are that events11324 and 10310 are recorded as expected. The last result from message tracker is: Message transferred to flying.telusmobi...

How can I use fscommand() to send message to outer ocx control?
Hello I have wrote a ocx control which with a dialog in it using mfc. I place a SHOCKWAVEFLASH object in this dialog and handle the FSCOMMAND event such as: ---------------------------------- void MainDialog::OnFSCommandShockwaveflash1(LPCTSTR command, LPCTSTR args) { AfxMessageBox(_T("fdfd"),MB_OK); } ---------------------------------- I place this ocx control in my html page. But when flash call fscommand() the event handler cannot receive any events. This html page code follows at: ------------------------------------- <object name="flashObj" id="flashObj&qu...

Resource Scheduling #4
We currently use Outlook 2002 and exchange server 5.5. We have a group of users who are tutors. The tutor's appointments are scheduled by a scheduling team. We understand how to allow the scheduling team the correct permissions to make entries in the tutors' diaries using delegate permissions, however, we want to create a situation where the tutors can make entries in their own diaries but cannot change entries made by the scheduling team. We carried out the following on a test tutor diary in Outlook. Tools Options; Calendar Options; Resource Scheduling, we ticked the option...