Voting Buttons

I sent out an e-mail using voting buttons and I got the
responces but none of the responces showed up on the
tracking tab of the sent e-mail.   Any ideas?
0
mdunning (1)

Send button grayed out.
Hello, I support a brand new MacBook Pro 15" unibody. It came with Snow Leopard. We used Migration Assistant to pull over all of the user's files and applications. After that, the system was having alot of buggy issues so we reinstalled the OS. That cleared up all of the issues except Entourage 2008 issues. Entourage connects fine and the user receives new emails and for a while can send and reply to emails. But after a little while (we can't find a pattern) her Send button grays out and she can't send anything. She can hit reply but she can't send the reply. Sh...

option buttons / group box
I need a series of 2 option buttons in a group box. When I place the option button for the second group, it assigns the same cell for control that I chose for the first group. When I change it, it automatically changes back. Saved from a previous post: If your optionbuttons are from the Forms toolbar, the put all your optionbuttons in each group in a groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar). If your optionbuttons are from the Control Toolbox toolbar, then rightclick on each optionbutton show the properties (you'll have to be in design mode for this). Each group should have i...

STOP close button on another workbook
Hi, I have 2 workbooks viz workbook1 and workbook2. I have code running ONLY in workbook1 and workbook2 is just any workbook opened by workbook1, which contains data on which the workbook1 works on. At any instance, if i close workbook2 from the Close "X" button or using the file > close menu, the code in workbook1 should be able to detect the change and STOP workbook2 from closing and instead present a "CLOSE WORKBOOK2 - Yes/No" message box. I need some kind of API or handle which will detect/grab the closing of workbook2 and present the message box. ...

checkbox & button style & win xp
Hello, I've a checkbox with button style. Under WinXP & WinXP style, it was painted as old OS style. Why ? Jimmy "Johann Obermayr" <Johann.Obermayr@sigmatek.at> wrote in message news:OCdYACJXFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I've a checkbox with button style. > Under WinXP & WinXP style, it was painted as > old OS style. > Why ? > > Jimmy Which compiler are you using? VC6 is not setup to use themes by default... you will need to change/add the following defines in your stdafx.h file... You will also need to d/l and in...

Button Error
I have copied the code for this button. The purpose of the button is to save the excel sheet at a specific location, and to save it. I want a prompt box to appear, which asks what name the user wants to save it as. Usually this name will be the date. I am getting this message: Message: Run time error: '424' Debug = MyFileName = "MyName" & UserForm1.TextBox1 & ".xls" 'Create the File Name ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub CommandButton1_C...

Assign Password to Button
How do I assign a password to a button in excel? Thanks, Mark It isn't clear what you mean. You can't set up a command button such that you need a password to click it. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Mark" <mpeard@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:ey2JoVRfGHA.4880@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How do I assign a password to a button in excel? > > Thanks, > > Mark Hi Mark, Try something like: '=============>> Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim res As Va...

how to disable print button in preview
hOW DO i DISABLE PRINT BUTTON IN PRINTVIEW Add the following to your workbook code. Note that if the user has macro's disabled it will not prevent it. Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub "lABUDDY" wrote: > hOW DO i DISABLE PRINT BUTTON IN PRINTVIEW ...

Read Mail button in IE8 not working
I upgraded from IE6 to IE8 today, and find that the Read Mail button does not work. In Tools / Internet Options / Programs / E-mail is set as Outlook Express (same as it was in IE6, where the Read Mail button worked fine). Also checked Control Panel / Add-Remove / Set Programs Access & Defaults / Outlook Express is ticked. What else should I check or set? TIA, George P.S. Using Windows XP with SP3. Thanks for the quick reply, but tried that and it didn't work. "VanguardLH" <V@nguard.LH> wrote in message news:hsnr0n$p6...

Can I get Button name or Cell Reference
If I have a sheet with 20 buttons (1 on each row) and each button points to the same macro, is it possible for the macro to determine the Row number (Or possibly the Button Name)? Based on the row, the macro will continue updating data on that Row. -- Trefor This is a button from the Forms toolbar? Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim BTN As Button Set BTN = ActiveSheet.Buttons(Application.Caller) MsgBox Application.Caller & vbLf _ & BTN.Name & vbLf _ & BTN.TopLeftCell.Address(0, 0) & vbLf _ & BTN.Caption End Sub A...

duplicate names on voting tracking ??
Hi, An email I am tracking for voting responses seems to be tracking some recipients in duplicate. At first I thought that responses weren't being tracked... so I followed the advice given here and kept the responses in my inbox etc. but then noticed that they are tracked but becasue their names are on the list twice, their response was further up or down the list! Of the 45 recipients of the eamil, 5 people are on the tracking list only once, and the rest are on it in duplicate. I have asked other users of voting buttons in my office and they do not have the same problem ...

Create Letter button
I've been playing with the latest CRM Demo VHD (Aug07) and noticed a "Create Letter" toolbar button on the Account form (in the web client only). I called PartnerSource to find out about this, but the two people that I spoke with weren't aware of this new feature. I found from another partner that this is a free add-on provided by Microsoft. I've not found any documentation on how this works. Using the only template provided, there is no account information brought into the Word document. Where can I find more information on how this is supposed to work? Als...

Currency Style Button applies Accounting Style
I have never understood why the $ button on the formatting toolbar has a tooltip that says Currency Style and yet it applies the Accounting style. It has been this way for years. Am I missing something or is that a boo boo in Excel. Thanks for the input!! I can't comment on why it is what it is ... like all things pertaining to Redmond's opinions on what users "need", it's their ALMIGHTY choice. If you wish to change it, go to: <Format> <Style>, expand the Name box and click on "Currency". Click on "Modify", and that'll bring u...

Make lines on a graph appear with a button
All, I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up o the graph at a time with the use of buttons. I would really appreciat a hand, I am very new to this level of Excel. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select all the data, and create a line chart Select a cell in the table Choose Data>Filter>AutoFilter From the dropdown list in one of the heading cells, select an item The chart will display the data for that item geistritter < wrote: > I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up on > the graph at a tim...

size of a button on CToolBarCtrl
Hi folks! Would you, please tell he how to change the size of a button on CToolBarCtrl control? MSDN says: "The height is based on the height of the buttons in the toolbar. The width is the same as the width of the parent window's client area." So I change their size: //set size CSize rozm; rozm.cx = 32; rozm.cy = 32; //set size of the button m_myToolBar.SetButtonSize(rozm); ....but only the size of buttons changes. Heigth of the tool bar stains unchanged - so I can only see the top of my buttons. Please, help me! Regards, voice -- char* mailto[] = {"voice"...

Fulfillment type orders
We have orders at the initial status (just entered) and the options to allow delete documents and void documents are enabled on the Sales Order Type. However, we can't get a void or delete button unless we move the fulfillment order through the confirm process to an "Invoice" to get a Delete? What's up with this? Very annoying. Jana, I know it is subtle and wish there was a better way to display it, but the Void option only applies to Invoice type IDs and not Fulfillment Order type IDs ("Void Invoice Documents" vs. "Delete Documents"). Since both t...

Step-in Button
I currently have Excel 2000 on my machine at work. I think my compute at home also has Excel 2000, which contains a function that shows m the calculation of the formula step-by-step. I can't seem to find i on my work computer. Where can I find it? If it is not part of thi version, is there VBA conding you could refer me to for suc functionality? Thanks -- Curar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Curare's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=647 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thread...

Formatting buttons & drawing shapes.
Morning! I wonder if someone could please help me with what I guess is a formatting problem. I want to run a macro from a 'forms' button, but I can't format the button to any other colour than grey, although the font can of course be changed to any colour. However changing the font colour doesn't give me enough contrast for certain colours of font against the grey background. An aternative method is to apply a macro to a drawing shape, which would allow me to use any colour of background and any colour of font. Excellent, except that it doesn't have the benefit of the 3...

Send/Receive Progress Button
In order to receive mail I have to click the Send/Receive Progress button. I want to know how I can just have messages pop into my inbox without having to press that button everytime. I will forget to do it and this can end up becoming a huge problem when waiting for an important email? Thanks. Just configure an automatic Send/Receive interval You'll need to figure out on your own how to do that since you failed to post your Outlook version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "HELP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:209af01c4596b$b04ff7a0$a10...

Outlook 2003

Record Selectors & Navigation Buttons: Set BackColor?
Anybody know how to coerce the colors of a form's RecordSelectors section and NavigationButtons? I'm guessing there's an API call somewhere, but don't have a clue beyond that. -- PeteCresswell "(PeteCresswell)" <x@y.Invalid> wrote in message news:mlqgr318v13atugcricjmnhbd7fhq4i1qa@4ax.com... > Anybody know how to coerce the colors of a form's RecordSelectors > section and NavigationButtons? > > I'm guessing there's an API call somewhere, but don't have a clue > beyond that. You can replace the standard navigation buttons with...

Macro button in View tab?
I am wondering why MS put the Macros button on the View tab in Word and Excel 2007. I don't think of viewing when I want to create or edit a macro. If anything, I think Macros should be on the Insert tab. Whatever Microsoft's thinking on this; I have simply put the macro button on my Quick Access Toolbar. Maybe that was the intention all along. I'm only guessing... but, for users who work with macros a lot, we enable the Developer tab, and that's where we go to access macros. For other users, someone at Msft must have thought "Oh... users will want to see/v...

Customize Outlook today button does nto work
Our company uses Outlook 2000. In the Outlook Today area, when a user clicks the Customize Outlook today, nothing happens. I have no idea what to do to resolve this. Ay help would be appreciated. Thanks. Robert wrote: > Our company uses Outlook 2000. In the Outlook Today area, > when a user clicks the Customize Outlook today, nothing > happens. I have no idea what to do to resolve this. Ay > help would be appreciated. Thanks. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820575 A tip- PLEASE do a google search before posting - this has been asked and replied to at LEAST *7,200*...

removing tooltip from maximize button
I'd like to remove the tooltip label "Restore down" from the Maximize button in my MainFrame. I tried and failed with: void CMainFrame::OnNcMouseMove(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { if(nFlags != HTZOOM) CWnd::OnNcMouseMove(nFlags, point); } Do I have to use a WM_MOUSEHOVER message, perhaps in combination with the above? Thank you. "Steve Russell" <srussell@innernet.net> wrote in message news:eFupmc91DHA.2060@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I'd like to remove the tooltip label "Restore down" from the Maximize button > in my MainFrame. > >...

Cancel Button on Category Maintenance Dialog Box
No Name Dialog Box: Text: Do you want to save changes to this record? Options: Save Delete Cancel You’re in a Cost Category making changes. Something happens and you don’t want to save them. If you click the ‘Cancel’ option on the dialog window you return to the changed status of the cost category. If you don’t want to Save and you click Delete (thinking the window will Delete the changes) one of two things happens: A) If there are no posted costs the Cost Category itself will be Deleted from the Project, or B) If there are posted costs you get a 'Cannot Delete due to poste...

Printing button in excel 2003
Hi all, is it possible to create a button to print to a certain printer? Please bear in mind this is not my default printer? Help would be much appreciated. 'Why not leave this with user to select Application.Dialogs(xldialogprint).show OR ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _ "\\server\prntername:", Collate:=True -- Jacob "Neil Holden" wrote: > Hi all, is it possible to create a button to print to a certain printer? > Please bear in mind this is not my default printer? > > Help would be...