Voting Buttons - Capture responses

Hello,
I have an approval process that I an trying to make faster.  I would like to
send the necessary files to the required reviewers, and include voting
buttons for them to 'accept' or 'reject' the data.  I learned how to set up a
template for this purpose and have successfully seen the vote responses
recorded in the original e-mail on the "tracking" tab.   I can print this
e-mail once all have responded and have a paper record of their votes.
However, there are times when the voters "edit their response before sending"
and include comments.  Rather than printing the original e-mai with the
votes, and any e-mails with responses, is there a way to get outlook to
include their reponse comments when I print the original sent mail?

Thanks
0
LynnKMW (2)