I have lotus notes messages saved on CD, these are saved
as .nsf files.  Is there any way I can view these in
Outlook?
have tried various LN websites - to no avail.
0
anonymous (74722)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Using Relative path for XML data file?

invalid email address

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

find action on log file

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

File size #11

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook