viewing html e-mail on a ppc

I am able to transfer and read html based e-mail from my desktop to my ppc,
but I cannot get the same thing to happen when I sync my ppc with my new
laptop. How do I go about changing the settings on my outlook so that I can
sync html e-mail with my laptop? The message on my ppc says "We attempted to
deliver this message to you with HTML formatting. However, youe e-mail
program does not support HTML -enhanced messages  . . ." I get the same
message when i get those shadow notifications down on the bottom right corner
on my laptop.

My ppc original software came with outlook 2002, but I now have outlook 2003
on my laptop. Is this part of the issue?
0
silinthar (1)

silinthar <silinthar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My ppc original software came with outlook 2002, but I now have
> outlook 2003 on my laptop. Is this part of the issue?

I doubt it.  I sync my PPC with Outlook 2003 at work and Outlook 2002 at
home.  No problems at all.

Have you tried deleting and recreating your partnerships?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Problems with page break view
Hi all, I have recently started having problems with page break view in Excel. Basically, I am suddenly unable to move the print borders in this view. The only reason I can imagine for this is that I recently installed the Essbase plug-in for Excel. The problem seemed to surface right after that. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am really frustrated@!! Thanks, Lia ...

Trouble sending e-mails
I have a yahoo e-mail account setup with outlook 2003. I can download my mesages but I can't send e-mails. They just sit in the outbox..all the "pop3" info and "smtp" info is correct...any suggestions? ...

Creatimng Stationary in Live mail
Anyone have any suggestions about creating stationary in Live Mail. When I switched from Outlook Express to Live Mail in Windows 7 my stationary wold not import. I tried creating a stationary that has my business card and confidentially information at the bottom of the page but it shows up at the top and prints over my message when I send an e-mail. John See my blog post :- http://msnwindowslive.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3dWave%25203%2520Beta Hope this helps Colin Brown WL MVP "John784" <John784@discus...

Mail forwarded/replied to icons in Outlook
Hi I have written a Macro that automatically BCCs a copy of all my incoming mail and sent mail to a particular address for backup. When it does this it marks the mail as forwarded in my inbox. How can i stop this in the macro as it is clearly confusing to have all my incoming mail marked as forwarded. this is part of the code for inbox forwarding: Private Sub myOlItems_ItemAdd(ByVal Item As Object) If TypeName(Item) = "MailItem" Then ' Forward the item just received Set myForward = Item.Forward ' Address the message Set...

Problems closing Windows Mail
When I try to close WM I get a box saying that WM has stopped working and Windows is looking for a solution. It then restarts and it is suggested I go to check for updates. I don't need to as I keep my computer up to date with all available updates but I did anyway and no updates were availoable. I have scanned for viruses etc but computer is clear. Could WM have become corrupted in some way? How can I solve this? Cannot find a download for WM itself, only Windows Live Mail but I would rather not go down that road. No improvements or updates for Windows Mail have been release...

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

Unable to Select Controls in Design View
Hello all, I just started working with MS Access 2007 and am unable to select individual control objects in design view in a form. When I click on an individual control (in this case, text boxes) a yellow margin appears around the object and any changes I make to the object happens to all other objects that are above and below it. No handles appear around the object as pictured in the manual. The table I created has around 30 fields. When I created the form the fields appeared, in the detail section,as two columns of text box controls with their labels. Help! Don't run 2...

Cannot view / enter any GL accounts! HELP!
I ran the Check Links yesterday. Now, I cannot see / access / view / created any GL accounts. I first thought that all disappeared as when I open the lookup window, they are all gone. However, after logging in as the sa, they are definitely all there. It appears every user lost access to do anything with GL accounts. When one attempts to manual type in a valid GL account, it simply erases itself once entry is complete. HELP! Did you check your check links reports what did they show?? Can you see the accounts as a Power User or only as sa? "Adam" wrot...

Mail delivery Error
Hello, Need some explaination here, if I am an user using abc.com. When I send a message to user@mydomain.com and I received the following notification. My question is, does it mean that 1. my mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? or 2. user@mydomain.com mailbox is exceeded storage allocation? ------------------------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@mydomain.com on 8/10/2004 11:42 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fail...

Exchange 2000 Keeps Sending the same Mail each time the Server is Restarted.... !
Hi Folks; I'm running Exchange 2000 and I recently sent out email to 5,600 people that belong to my website. The problem is, each time I re-start the server it sends out all those emails - again. I've re-started the server 4 times now over the last few weeks (due to Windows Updates etc) and each time it sends the same emails to the same 5,600 people. Needless to say, people are starting to wonder about me ;-) Does anyone know what would cause Exchange 2000 to do this? Thanks! Marvin Hi, Look in the SMTP queue folder to see if the message is saved there. Leif "Marvin Mill...

New a view for owned and shared records
I'd like to define an accounts view that shows all accounts I own and any that I'm shared on. I can't find the field with the shared information. Any suggestions? Hi, So basically you want to see all accounts to which you have access. Define criteria for filters, dont mention the owner and you will see all account to which you have read access. Just put one filter. Show me all Active Accounts. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Ed Crawford" wrote:...

MAIL 05-25-10
I am fine to mail? ...

Routing mail between two Org
Hello all! I have two different Exchange Org, with an ADC between the two replicating directory information. I have directory information replicating fine, now my questions is what is the best way to connect the two org to send mail? They both have to coexist during the migration. Mail flow must continue between the two orgs. Is it best to use an SMTP connector or and X400 Connector. NOTE: I plan on routing all incoming internet mail via the Exchange 2003 org. Thank you all in advance. ...

cannot send mail to a specific domain from a specific domain
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C71DE8.A78BBE80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable One of my user's cannot send mail to a specific domain. I spoke with = tech help that carries the domain and they said we've been blacklisted. = I asked, how do i get off the blacklist? I was told that I needed to = put a valid postmaster address in my exchange server 2003. I have 4 = domains that are e-mailing through my exchange server for example: = @test.com, @test1.com, @test2.com, @te...

PS07 Task Updates performed in Timephased View and actual hours mo
We use PS07 and update our tasks daily via the My Tasks page and the Timephased view. The task updates are typically accepted everyday and the projects are published via the publish feature on the 'Applied Task Update Requests and Errors' page. Then we're seeing that hours submitted one day are not there the next day in the resources 'My Tasks' view, or they have moved to other days and have weird hours. When the project plan is opened in Project Professional, the actual hours do not match what was updated and they do not match what PWA currently shows. ...

Single e-mail from list serve delivered to multiple mailboxes
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to take a single e-mail from a outside mailing list and have it delivered to more than one mailbox without using rules? Thanks in advance, Harry Harry Zahlis wrote: > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to take a single e-mail from a outside > mailing list and have it delivered to more than one mailbox without > using rules? > > Thanks in advance, > > Harry Sure, subscribe to the list using an address assigned to a distribution list/group that has the required mailboxes as members. Lanwench - Your suggestion got me to the right place. ...

3rd party hosting e-mail with local Exchange Server
Good evening! I have a silly question. Here is the situation: A company has an internal Exchange Server (2003 Standard SP2) but also has a third party hosting their e-mail (MX record points to the third party hosting company). Outlook 2003 is configured with two profiles. The first one (default) is a POP3/SMTP profile that points to the hosting company (so, pop.company.com and smtp.company.com) and the second profile is the 'Exchange' profile. The storage location used to be a local "outlook.pst" but this has recently been changed to the user's mailbox. My que...

How do I change the e-mail I orginally set up outlook with?
Not sure what your question is. Do you mean you want to change your email account? "Sledge24" <Sledge24@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BE91BFB-6A14-40EF-9F0F-203792BEB3EB@microsoft.com... > ...

outlook mail services by default
I want use outlook for my mails, but outlook express is my mail services by default. How i can restore my outlook in default mail services? ...

Backup Exchange 2003 Mail Store
I want to scrap my Exchange 2003 sever running on Windows 2003 and start over. However, I want to keep my e-mail. I will backup the mail store using the backup facility included with Windows 2003. That will work just fine. When I rebuild the server I will be using the same name. My questions are as follows: 1. When I bring up the rebuilt server and install Exchange 2003 can I simply create a new mail store with the same name and restore over it with the previous mail store? 2. Even thou I using the same name and hardware a new GUID will be assigned when the server joins the ...

E-mail Router and Mail Delivery
All, I recently setup a router to with CRM 4.0 online but I'm running into problems with e-mail taking a very long time to be received. Is anyone running into this problem. I did see earlier posts but there was no solutions. Also, does anyone know if the router handles tracking if the user is setup with tracking for account, lead, etc... That is not working either for me. Thanks in advance for your support. Jamal When e-mail is generated through CRM, it goes into a pending status and then is delivered later usually about every 15 minutes. I don't completely understand ...

Smartlist Builder Smartlist based on new View in SQL 2008 with GP
Hi there, I created one smartlist based on a view in SQL 2008. Smartlist is ok and working fine with my user id and sa. But when I give security access to other users, they can see the Smartlist Option but when they click it they get error message that don't have rights to one of the table used in this smartlist. I also have given them Grants through SQL Server. But no effect. What is the problem? Naseer, Check my article on the subject at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/12/smartlist-builder-security-for-sql.html. It explains an issue similar to the one you are havin...

view calendar
Hi, How do I control the view that I get that when opening the calendar. I used to see immediately my own calendar, but for unknown reasons what I get now is an overview of hilday from a shared calendar. I don't understand what I did to change it. Thanks. Open Calendar - click View - Current View. The view options may also be listed on the left side fo the screen. Regards, Francine Otterson -- Francine Otterson Microsoft Outlook MVP President, San Diego Outlook User Group ...

Outlook Freezes when opening e mails
Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes and the the only way to get back into it is to end task on it and re open. As the user you can not delete the message. As an administrator you can open the users mailbox and delete the message for them. We are using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000 clients. Thanks Try removing the profile thru control panel>mail>show profiles and then recreating the profile. >Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message >that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes a...

Consolidation of Mail Servers
Hi, I have to replace 2 of 6 exchange 2003 mail servers with 1 new email server (so i would have 4 intotal at the end). I am planning to setup the new exchange 2003 server, add it to the organisation as a totally new mail server, then i am planning to move all resources/mailboxes from the 2 mail servers that i am taking out, and only after all resources are re-homed on the new server will i un-install exchange from them. Am I on the right track or am I missing something? Thanks, That sounds find, just make sure one of those servers that you are retiring was not the first Exchange ...