Using Outlook Express, I can easily view and edit the
source of an email that I create, so that I can paste HTML
in to body.  How can I do this with Outlook?

Thanks
0
email11 (1)

Portfolio View problem
Problem in custom views on portfolio, Market Value is not reporting correct amount as discribed in text. "Gerald" wrote: > Problem in custom views on portfolio, Market Value is not > reporting correct amount as discribed in text. > I am having the same problem...Have you figured anything out yet? ...

Smartlist created from view blank for users
I have a smartlist that I created from a view on one of my GP companies. This view combines data from my GP company (db1) view and another database (db2) view withing the SAME server. I have granted select permission for every user on db1 to all the tables and views in db2. I have also granted select permissions to DYNGROUP on the view in db1. No users (including power user) are able to produce any records when running the smartlist. However, sa can run it fine. What am I missing? I know it is security error somewhere, but I thought I covered everything, please help. Karlie, ...

Calendar view: today and next 6 days
In Outlook (2007) my preferred calendar view is the week view (day/week/month). But I wonder how I can create a day/week/month view that always displays today and the next 6 days. So I want to see one week, but not always starting on a monday, but always starting today. Of course I can manually select the days of the week that I want to see , but I want it to be the default view. Has anybody ever created a view like that?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Leonie Bruning" <l[dot]bruning[at]bge[dot]nl> wrote in message news:%23%23GQLgLdKHA.5040@TK2MSFTNGP04....

Userform for Viewing file Directory
Trying to create the following userform: Listbox1: view file directory. Trying to locate text files Listbox2: view list of text files. Need to select one. Listbox3: view data in text file selected Button1: will initiate the import dialog box for selected file. Thanks for any help. Have a look at the Dir function in VB Editor Help. You will have to us this to recover file names with suffix .txt and use the Add method t add them to your text box. You cannot view the contents of a file without opening it ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www...

Riche Edit
hi I think this is a simple question for you guys: When I try to add a RichEdit field in the resource view my programm compiles fine but it won't start anymore. When I debug it with F5 it crashes with an exeption!?! I use Win2k and Visual Studio 6 + SP5. My Project is MFC Dialog based. This should work shouldn't it? Thanks Urban "Urban Stadler" <mail@ustadler.net> wrote in message news:3f47ad41$0$19888$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at... > hi > > I think this is a simple question for you guys: > > When I try to add a RichEdit field in the r...

Edit Lookup to set a default value
Hi there, i saw the posting on regards "How do I give a lookup field a default value" . And i tried using the method posted there but still i'm not able to get my lookup edited with a default value passed in. i need a solution that can update or set the default value in the in lookup with the parameters that is being returned from the SDK. Regards angie Hi Angie, If you need to give the lookup a default value, Please look into using JavaScript populating it on Form Load. Please look into the CRM 3.0 SDK. If you found some of my code, I am happy to share with you. Darren Liu...

Composing in HTML or Plain Text.
Greetings, What are the advantages and disadvantages of setting my Message Format to compose a message in HTML or Plain Text? In other words, what is the difference between HTML message format and Plain Text message format. What will one format do for a mail message that the other will not do? Thank you in advance for your thoughts and help in my understanding. Lee It's not that difficult: Plain text is just as it says: plain text. HTML format, you can make a nice layout, you can use bold, italic, underline and all that kind of stuff, just as internetpages are... "Leer&quo...

How Can I Edit Excels Help Menu?
Is it possible to add my own info into Excels help menu? I'm looking to add more information into the existing help menu. -- sm0003 ...

Reference changes when I insert new columns in the source sheet
I have absolute references set up to access data from a different sheet in the same workbook. When I insert new columns in the data source sheet, the absolute reference change to reflect the movement of the columns. I don't want them to do that. How do I keep the absolute references absolute. You can use an INDIRECT function to give you the range, and as it is a string within the function then it will not change when rows are inserted. Hope this helps. Pete On Mar 24, 3:23=A0pm, John Bare <John B...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have absolute refe...

View
In Outlook/Contacts/View/By Company, how do I get the Companies to appear in collapsed mode? Thanks in advance. In the view, right click on the field header, choose Customize View, click Group-By then set the Expand/Collapse defaults to "All Collapsed" "Michael" <mrnevarez@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:blfkm19jhld36ksv3j5s5b82cf9udlgkr5@4ax.com... > In Outlook/Contacts/View/By Company, how do I get the Companies to > appear in collapsed mode? Thanks in advance. thanks On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:52:03 -0500, "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" &...

Switching views : season 2
Hi, In my SDI application I have defined a CBaseFrame deriving from CFrameWnd and that allow me to switch between view dynamically created.Here is the code I suse //CREATE_ONCE means view is create once and never deleted when switching //CREATE_AND_DESTROY means views are deleted/recreated on switch CBaseFrame::stViewInfo CBaseFrame::m_ViewInfo[] = { { IDD_MAIN_FORM, CBaseFrame::CREATE_ONCE, AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST + 0, NULL }, { IDD_WELCOME_DLG, CBaseFrame::CREATE_AND_DESTROY, AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST + 1, NULL }, { IDD_WIZZARD_DLG, CBaseFrame::CREATE_AND_DESTROY, AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST + 2, N...

View with/without related records
Hello, We would like to create 2 new views: 1. Leads with associated appointments 2. Leads with no assicoated appointments Using the Advanced Find feature, I'm not sure how to do this. Any ideas? The leads with associated appointment can be done by creating an advanced find on leads the add the appointments (Regarding) relation in the dropdown under related. The from fields choose appointment and select contains data in the second box. The leads with no appointments cannot be done using advanced find (a crm view). You will have to created a sql report for this. -- Patrick Verbee...

how to edit a single cell as a text field
for example, I want to put some text into a cell and don't want to change the cell's width, but want to see the whole text... are there a posibilities to add a scroll into a cell when the thext entered is too long, or maybe to extend that cell? It's like transforming excel into word :-) but I want to get to that excel file from acces db later. soory if I made some mistakes writing that text, I didn't use english for some long time... Hi Set cell to desired width and select Format.Cells.Alignment - check 'Wrap text' Now you can enter text up to 255 characters into cel...

Unable to edit Excel 2003 file
When i open an excel file, it opens and can be viewed but i cannot edit the file. If the spreadsheet is clicked, it only highlights the cell and continues to highlight until Excel is closed through taskmanager. This computer is running on Win XP and connected through a network phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. -JohnIT -- JohnIT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JohnIT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36377 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=561649 ...

How do I edit a record in database
in EXCEL 2000 I have a large database with customer names, address, phone no., and so on, 8 columns total. In a userform the customer name is chosen from a combobox and entered, the balance of the customer information is then pulled out of the database using "VLOOKUP" and applied to the worksheet. I now need to change some of the data for some of the customers but the user easily gets lost looking through the database. I would like to create another userform that would allow the user to find the customer and edit the phone no. or address or contact name. And then the updated info w...

Hotkey for Font color change while editing cell.
Quick background: I use spreadsheets for action logs. From week to week, I record what has changed from my last communication. I usually set the entire cell to normal black unbolded. I add a line which has changed since last communication and then set that new text to bold blue. I want to find a way to use a hotkey to change my selected text to bold blue without having to take my hands off the keyboard. Is this possible? go to tools, macro, and then choose record macro. in the pop up box you can choose a key to use in the box next to "Ctrl+". once chosen, cho...

Paste HTML
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C3E0FA.467BA520 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there any way to paste HTML that was created in a non-MS application = (like Dreamweaver) into an Outlook message? In Outlook Express, all you = have to do is switch to Source. However, I can't find a way in Outlook. --=20 Best Regards, Clark Murray ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C3E0FA.467BA520 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable &...

Import or View Windows Mail from another drive
Changed out hard drives. Reinstalled an image of the old hard to new hard drive. The image was about a month old. 1) I need to import Jan 2010 emails from the old hard drive into the new drive. and 2) I would like to be able to look at the old email messages on the old hard drive. (I made this an ext drive) I have spent hours but can not figure out how to do either. Thanks for the help -- build11 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com See www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx and the section on WinMail. Then do a search on the old drive for *.eml. That will tell you whe...

Admin can view all users' mail through OWA.
Hello All, I installed Exchange 2003 Svr and it works well so far. We are using OWA feature and it is pretty good for someone who travels a lot. The problem is under domain administrator account all users' email can be accessible. Does anyone know how to prevent this thing? ( I don't know whether or not it is set by default in Exchange 2003 server) TIA There's a permission issue there. Check in the private information store, and uncheck Receive as and Send as checkboxes. That may help... Saludos, Pablo Vernocchi vernocchi@nospam.redusers.com Buenos Aires, Argentina On ...

technik farmaceutyczny http://medyk.zgora.pl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=83&Itemid=38
technik farmaceutyczny http://medyk.zgora.pl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=83&Itemid=38 ...

workplace view filter
Hello I do not understand how the filter on the activities view works in the workplace area. ex: If I select Date: today type: all view: all I get all activities while I would expect to view only today's activities. Instead i get all the activities past opened and completed. Looks like the date filter is not very effective. Could anybody help me understand how these filters work? Today's activities are defined as all activities due up to and including today. Activities without due dates are not excluded by this date filter. You can use the "My Activities" view to f...

Open form for add/edit records
I have a button on the main form: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal, , , acFormEdit, acWindowNormal I can still add record by clicking the * on the record selector. So what is the difference: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmInvoice", acNormal, , , acFormAdd, acWindowNormal ? The difference is that acFormEdit allows editing AND adding of new records (as you've found out) while acFormAdd ONLY allows adding new records, just as setting the Dtat Entry Property to YES would. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message ...

Can't Edit Contacts
Repost WAS: Record Level Permission Problem On a SBS2k3, Contact databases in Public Folders have permission problems. Privilege users can edit some records, but not all. I’ve tried to copy the contact to personal folder Contacts database and then copied them back. I noticed that the number items copied from public to personal folder was less. In other words not all contacts were copied. I had this same issue in Exchange 2K and moving the contacts around I was able to correct it Suggestions? TIA KAR ...

Rookie question : Writing edited form data (gridview) to XML
using Visual Studio 2005 C# ASP.NET I know there has to be a simple way to do this....I want to use C# in a code behind for aspx. Populate a GridView from an xml file Add Fields to the GridView to allow entry of quantity and Y/N switch for each row Write contents of GridView to new xml file. Example... xml file that populates gridview cols: <items> <item id=1> <name="Bread" /> <price="1.10" /> </item> <item id=2> <name="Milk" /> <price="2.20" /> </item> <ite...

Autofit columns and XML/HTML
For our web based apps, we are starting to use Excel for all reportings. Using XML, I'm able to define what rows to repeat on each page, define page width, headers, footers, etc.. Works great for a cost efficient web reporting. The only issue I've come across is that I'd like to autofit the column width when the file is opened. Is there any way to issue a command to Excel within XML? TIA. Larry Not within the XML. The only way this could be done would be to establish a workbook_open event in the workbook, but that would present a macro warning dialog that would need to b...