View others BCC's receivers

Hi every one,

When you receive an email, there is any way to see if that email has
been sent to other people using BCC? I mean, it is possible to see the
BCC's receivers?

Regards

Briega

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 06:50:12 -0600, briega
<briega.zfz1x@outlookforum.com> wrote:

>When you receive an email, there is any way to see if that email has
>been sent to other people using BCC? I mean, it is possible to see the
>BCC's receivers?

No.
--
Rich Cervenka
Chicago, Illinois, USA

0
UseNewsgroup (155)
1/3/2004 12:31:11 PM
What would be the point of having a Blind Courtesy/Carbon Copy if the
recipients can see the other addressees?

"Rich Cervenka" <UseNewsgroup@NotEmail.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 06:50:12 -0600, briega
> <briega.zfz1x@outlookforum.com> wrote:
>
> >When you receive an email, there is any way to see if that email has
> >been sent to other people using BCC? I mean, it is possible to see the
> >BCC's receivers?
> >
> No.
> --
> Rich Cervenka
> Chicago, Illinois, USA
> Email Client: Outlook 2002

0
Brodie

difference send as / receive as
Hi, I know that if you want under E2K "service account" access to mailboxes you must give yourself "send as"/ and "receive as" access ". But can anyone please tell me the whaht is the difference between the two permissions ? Regards Jenny Jenny wrote: > Hi, > > I know that if you want under E2K "service account" access to mailboxes you > must give yourself "send as"/ and "receive as" access ". But can anyone > please tell me the whaht is the difference between the two permissions ? > > Regards Je...

Recipients problem in received mails
Hi, We're using Exchange 2003+SP2 in mixed mode with Exchange 5.5 SP4. Most of the user mailboxes already moved to new Exchange server. Since the move some of the people started getting mails that do not have in To: field the real recipient name but another user name from the organization. We started thinking how come the user gets another user's mail because there was only one recipient name in the "To:" field. When I checked the Exchange server, I saw in Message Tracking Center the message that came to that user was actually intended for couple of users but the Outlo...

CRM 4.0 Private/Public Views
How do I make a view private in CRM 4.0? There are a bunch of system views that we do not use and that we obviously cannot delete. I used to just make them private in CRM 3.0, but I cannot figure out where to do that in 4.0. We also have a lot of views that are private because they are shared between sales teams and it seems like the "private" option has disappeared for 4.0. If it is gone, what would I do to hide certain views? In CRM 4 public views can not be hidden, these pages give a way it can be done. http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/2008/08/hiding-system-views-in-crm-40...

Not receiving mail in correct inbox
I have Outlook Express and Outlook 2002 installed on my pc. I'm receiving mail at my Express inbox, but I want to receive it at my Outlook 2002 inbox. (Express was just the program that originally came with my PC.) I'm afraid to delete Express until I know that I can receive mail at the Outlook 2002 box. Any suggestions? ...

Specific steps to allowing receive as / send as for exmerge E2k3
Can someone tell me the exact specific steps to allowing "receive as" and "send as" for the "administrator" account as explained in Reference: (Exmerge rights for moving a mailbox to a pst file) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;273642 Not a administrator type so need some help here! Thx http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327000 Receive As should show up first in the list of permissions, Send As is in the same place. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "T...

Tasks & Calendar is same view?
Is it possible to view your tasks and calendar at the same time? I would like to view a 1-week period calendar view and my tasks at the same time... this way, I can drag and drop tasks to their appropriate slots on the calendar. Help. Thanks. Joe wrote: > Is it possible to view your tasks and calendar at the > same time? I would like to view a 1-week period calendar > view and my tasks at the same time... this way, I can > drag and drop tasks to their appropriate slots on the > calendar. Help. Thanks. In Outlook 2003 atleast you can open two windows at one time - in ...

view php files with publisher 2003
I used to use MS Home Publishing (win 98) to create business documents. I have replaced it with Publisher 2003, only to find that I can't open the files with the new software (old files are .php extensions) Anybody? I think you are going need Home Publishing to open Home Publishing files. -- Don Vancouver, USA "nicklissa" <nicklissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:191E4341-8C37-4E54-9601-E674CA33457A@microsoft.com... > I used to use MS Home Publishing (win 98) to create business documents. I > have replaced it with Publisher 2003, only to...

Viewing MDI files in Office 2008?
How do you view MDI files in Office 2008? I am a new Mac user so please simplify it for me! MDI files can only be viewed in Microsoft Office Document Imaging, and that application is not available on the Macintosh. On 18/02/08 4:18, in article ee8dd44.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Mac_Newbie@officeformac.com" <Mac_Newbie@officeformac.com> wrote: > How do you view MDI files in Office 2008? I am a new Mac user so please > simplify it for me! -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP Office:mac (Entourage & Word) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** Additional to...

editing frustrations in pulication view( HELP!)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel What im trying to do is design a template where every single page has the same layout, so i can just go through and fill out the info in the appropriate places. In publication view, under master page, i got it all set up. When I go back to what i considered was regular view to start filling in what i need i face a few troubles. For one the header foot window thing shows up and wont go away unless i click the X, but then that grays EVERYTHING out and I cannot work on my document. so i click around to make it pop ...

Default Public View has records but columns are blank
A custom entity has a default list view but the entries in the list do not show any values. There are a number of lines in the list with an icon only. If I try to delete one the message says select an entry before attempting operation. I cannot select the lijne either. Have created many views before and never seen this. Other views are ok? Hi Steve, Try publishing the entity and see if this resolves the problem. HTH, Niths "Steve" wrote: > A custom entity has a default list view but the entries in the list do not > show any values. There are a number of lines in the...

can't receive calendar invites properly
A company that I do some work for occasionally sends me calendar items. When I receive them at home on outlook 2000, they do not come in as calendar items. They appear more like a text message. Is there some kind of setting I need to change in order to accept their calendar items and have them go onto my calendar at home? They are using outlook 2000 and they run exchange 2003. I'm on outlook 2000 at home. No exchange server. jgross@quonix.net <jgross@quonix.net> wrote: > A company that I do some work for occasionally sends me calendar > items. When I receive them at ho...

Outlook 2007 receiving broken mails
I have a really mysterius problem to solve. I have four users who are in the same mail group. Three of them have Outlook 2007 and one of them has Outlook 2003. They are receiving almost 150 mail in on day and they seems to have heavy work. I am using cache mode with exchange std 2003. A broken mail is a mail with the first lines with the name of the sender only. The users with the Outlook 2007 are receiving broken mails, not the same time for the three of them. One mail is broken to the first user but to the other two the mail is seems to be fine. The last user with outlook 2003 has no...

Receiving messages with no text.

Print bcc's on copy of sent message?
If *I* send a message and blind copy someone on it, is there any way to get Outlook to print the bcc recipients? Right now I'm having to handwrite the bcc's on my file copy. Would love it if Outlook would automatically print this. ...

Can't send email all of a sudden, can only receive
This has never happened before. I can receive, but as of today, cannot send email. I am running Microsoft vista home premium, and windows mail. I didn't change any settings, and it was working fine yesterday. Here is my error message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Can anyone help ...

Filtered Views in callouts
Hi. Can somebody in the know tell me what the bottom line with the use of filtered views in callouts is? We'd like to simplify things - move some logic to stored procs which utilise the filtered views as opposed to long winded Query Expressions in managed code. But i get the feeling from the SDK that they should only be used for report generation? Typically i guess one virtue of a view is that it protects against changes in underlying table schema. But i don't want to release code to a client site which is is danger of breaking with a new release. -- Developer Sorry - jus...

URGENT!! Email was received hours delayed!!!!
I have exchange server 5.5 SP 4 on NT 4.0 SP 6.0 I send several mails with recipients from our local domains and outside our domain (actually located in other countries) the local recipients received the mail fast but when we check the recipients located in other countries... they havent received the mails yet.. and it took almost 16 hours before they send confirmation that they received emails. I have checked exchange and bound that entries on outbound queues are few while inbound awaiting delivery contains so many entries what could this mean???? please help "baby" &...

Outlook 2003 - Unable to receive POP3 e-mail
I really need some help! I'm totally stumped. I have two completely different POP# e-mail accounts. For some reason, I am suddenly unable to receive e-mail from either account. I made no changes to the system between the time I last received e-mail and the following attempt in which I couldn't. Three points of note: 1) Upon attempting to "Detect and Repair", I found the engine was disabled. I don't recall doing that. I reset the engine to automatic. 2) Previously, I had been getting some corruption in the file that tells the server what messages I have dow...

Account list view up to current date?
I'm using MS Money Plus Deluxe. I often enter in income/expenses far in advance so I can see how things will play out. Account list is my main view and gets distorted since it is taking into account future events. The portfolio view has a nice feature in that it can show only up to the current date and not any future events, such as future retirement contributions I've entered. Is there a way to make the account list do that? Or, is there some way I can see both scenarios without having to maintain two Money files? Bills | Forecast Cash Flow? Beyond that, no. You could not enter...

My message views don't stick
No matter how I change the views I have of my message folder, when I click-away and click-back they revert to some default setting e.g. if I change column widths and then click away/click back to the folder then the columns have reverted to their original settings. Same goes for any other setting e.g. auto preview. Help! Is Outlook corrupt? I've tried changing the View-Arrange by settings but nothing seems to work. Bobby Have you tried resetting the view in question? View | Arrange By | Current View | Define Views, select the view and click Reset. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook ...

Can't view projects in Project Center
Hello, still new to Project and learning plenty. I've managed to get Project Web Access up and running, synch A.D. users and upload projects. Problem: I can't view (literally, they don't appear in the Project Center" area) any of the published projects. I am able to view all resources, including those that were added during publishing. When I go to Project Center, I get this message: "There are no projects to view in Project Center. This is because you might not have permissions on any projects or no projects are published." I am a local admin on...

Not receiving emails in my inbox
Hi Corentin, Not sure why this just stopped working...It was working fine for the last three years until today. We are on an Exchange server that PC users have Outlook. The network is on a remote server. How do I check the POP or IMAP server settings? Are the settings on this Entourage application? Thanks! Glenn On 12/16/09 10:05 AM, in article C74E8B96.E217%gsimone@nospam.comcast.net.invalid, "Glenn Simone" <gsimone@nospam.comcast.net.invalid> wrote: > We are on an Exchange server Try Control-Clicking your Inbox in the folder list and choosing Folder ...

Exchange Server 5.5 unable to receive SMTP mails
Hi Guys, Our Exchange Server currently cannot receive SMTP mail from mail clients including outlook express.What can we do to make it work.Pls help. Platform: Exchange 5.5 Service pack 3 on Windows NT 4.0 -- Buchi Hi; Did you check that if your exchange have an open relay and may be blacklisted? http://www.rbl.jp/ckdb/ you can check from here... Bora Güler "Buchi" wrote: > Hi Guys, > Our Exchange Server currently cannot receive SMTP mail from mail clients > including outlook express.What can we do to make it work.Pls help. > > Platform: Exchange 5.5 ...

Shift+Insert does not paste into edit control on CFormView derived view
Hi, I have an edit control on a form view. The problem is that pasting of clipboard content does not seem to work with Shift+Insert key combo. There is no problem with pasting when using context menu. If I test the underlying dialog from IDE resource editor then Shift+Insert works fine. The Shift+Insert combo also works fine with other dialogs in the app. This problem can be easily illustrated by creating a simple SDI app with a form view and then dropping an edit control onto the form. Is this an expected behaviour? Thanks, Bogdan "Bogdan" <bogdan@domain.com> wr...

Problems sending out but able to receive
We had an issue were our existing exchange server hung and would not allow us to log in to it. I was able to add a new Exchange server and do a mailbox move. All the mailboxes are on the new server and are able to receive from the outside. They are also able to send and receive from internally, but we are unable to send out to any one. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks, jeremey on your SMTP connector that routes out to the internet is your b0rked Exchange server the bridgehead server? Also change your new server to the routing group master /o "Jeremey" <J...