Using Word 2003 as email editor in Outlook 2003

Hi

When I try to use Word 2003 as my email editor I get instead:

   " Microsoft Word is set to be your email editor.  However, Word is
unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook.  The
Outlook email editor will be used instead."

This used to work prior to my changing file servers at work a couple of
weeks ago.

I have tried a LOT of suggestions, including those in the Show Help button
of the error dialog and
here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906307/en-us

and here:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/wizard.mspx?query=word+as+outlook+email+editor&dg=&cat=en-us-office&lang=en&cr=US&pt=3a4e9862-cdce-4bdc-8664-91038e3eb1e9&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&type=question&w=1&sloc=en-us

and have posted on microsoft.public.word.applications.errors

So far, none of the suggestions have helped

any one have any ideas?

thanks,

-john

0
jgibb (1)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Having problem with spoofing email