Using the Additional Mialbox sent items.

Hi, i have got 2 mailboxes, my primary mailbox and an
additional mailbox that i open. Now if i send an email
from the additional mailbox, rather than the email going
through to the corresponding sent items it goes to my
primary mailbox, is there anyway to make the emails goto
the sent items of the additional mailbox rather than the
primary?

Thanks.
0
dan8500 (1)

Using Java Applets in CHtmlView
I noticed that even when I have newest Java 1.4 installed and IE supports Applets compiled with it, CHtmlView only shows Applets compiled with Java 1.1. I assume this is because CHtmlView uses Microsoft Java Virtual Machine ( MSJVM ). Is there any way to tell CHtmlView to use same Java version that the IE is using? Aggro wrote: > I noticed that even when I have newest Java 1.4 installed and IE > supports Applets compiled with it, CHtmlView only shows Applets compiled > with Java 1.1. I assume this is because CHtmlView uses Microsoft Java > Virtual Machine ( MSJVM ). > ...

Using Logical OR on text in Conditional Formatting
I have a column with various text entries. I have created a conditional formatting rule for each type of entry but the formatting can be grouped together, so I would like a Conditional Formatting rule that says: If string contains "foo" or "bar" then colour red If string does not contain "yibble" or "wibble" then make bold etc. Any idea how I can do this rather thasn having to manage over 30 rules with each one looking for a single text entry type. Thanks Darius Try a formula of =OR(A2="foo",A2="bar") =AND(A2<>"y...

Read Text File into Excel Using VBA
Hi All, I'm a new VBA programmer. I know how to pull an entire text file into an Excel Spreadsheet, but I only want specific information from the text file not the entire text file. What I have is about 25 text files stored in a folder, let's say C:\test. Each file is named by a property address as follows: 209 MAIN ST.txt 213 MAIN ST.txt 111 ELM ST.txt 2356 WOOD AVE.txt On the 11th row of each file is as follows: Property Address:209 MAIN ST On the 31st row of each file is as follows: Total Value:30500 What I would like to do is read each file located in the "C:\test folder...

Locate a cell, based on a criteria, then use the 'Cell' command...
I am using a pivot table to configure some data. In the first column, the pivot table of course displays only one instance of the text representing of data group. What I need to do is determine in which cell a particular item of text (i.e. the criteria) resides in. Once I can locate the cell where my 'criteria' text string resides, I can then use the CELL function to return the row number. My question is... what excel formula can I use to locate a cell in a single column range, where the cell contains the text = "XYZ" My eventual plan is to then use the following ...

Automated Item lookup code
Dear All, Is there anyway of automating the item lookup code when you are adding a new item based on previous codes in that particular department/category/line, etc. Instead of the employee inputting the code themselves can it be generated automatically for every new item that you add. Thanks, Faiz. We have a add on Module to do exactly this http://www.retail-systems.net/ where are you located Middle East "RSN" wrote: > We have a add on Module to do exactly this > > http://www.retail-systems.net/ > > where are you located > > Faiz, If you are int...

Item Extension record required for all items in Returns Management
We've been testing the Returns Management module using the Fabrikam company to see if it will be something we can benefit from. Our testing has shown that in order for the system to pull the item's Current Cost (from the Item Master), you must create an Item Extension record for the item and check the box marked 'Use Current Cost'. If you don't create the record, the system will default to a zero cost. (This assumes that you don't associate the return with an existing invoice where the customer bought the item). To me, this seems to be a maintenance nightmare. O...

How can I get the selected item number from a combo box?
How can I get the selected item number from a combo box. Say that combo has only two items: (Madam;Mister). If "Madam" is selected, I would like to get item number of Madam < it is zero in this example. Thank you You refer to the value via the name of the control. If it is multi-column, you append .column(number) to the name where number is 0 for the first column. -Dorian "mezzanine1974" wrote: > How can I get the selected item number from a combo box. Say that > combo has only two items: (Madam;Mister). > If "Madam" is selected, I would like to g...

using labels as reference to count
I'm trying to figure out what function or combination of functions would allow me to search for a label in a column, then count the items in the cells in the ajacent rows. The sticking point is that the labels are sorted, so my cell reference would change on a irregular interval which will not allow me to set up a specific range to count from. Any ideas would be appreciated. I believe I can use a function to count and read the labels, but the variable label location is what is throwing me for a loop right now. Again any help would be appreciated. Roy Not sure exactly what...

How Can I Schedule Emails in Draft Folder to be Sent?
I am wondering how to accomplish this. Often times, I have some emails drafted to be sent at certain times. I tried to locate how to schedule the sending of emails... but could not find any workaround, if anyone of you guys happen to have come across this, please let me know...thanks a lot... ...

How do I use outlook
I just opened outlook and am trying to use it, but I just can't figure it out. I have setup 2 email accounts and both tested ok, but it still won't send or receive a message. I need someone to give me step by step instructions because I am so frustrated!!! http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, madrid1 asked: | I just opened outlook and am trying to use it, but I just can&#...

Is there a way to track quantities other than item type 1?
We're trying to come up with a better way to track component items v.s. sales inventory items in the inventory module. We sell manufacture and sell eletronic equipment. To simplify matters, say we sell pc's. So in our sales inventory we have pc100, pc200 and pc300 and we are tracking the quantities of these pc's we have on hand so they're set up as item type 1-Sales Inventory. To make the pc's we have components motherboard1, motherboard2, powersupply1, powersupply2, videocard1, videocard2, case1, case2, and case3. ( the only difference between pc200 and pc300 is ...

delegates permission using a distribution list
I am having problems with permissions on delegates in Outlook. I have a distribution list which has editor rights in a users calendar. When I try and access the calendar it doesn't work. When I go back into the delegates properties again the permission has gone back to NONE. It does however work fine on some clients. Outlook 2000 is being used and Exchange 2003. Convert the DL to a security group. "Gareth Hutchins" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29a401c4ad33$4bb88de0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am having problems with permissions on d...

Using text in a cell in a formula
I need to have a formula use the text of adjacent cells to determine where to look for values. I want to grab data from multiple datasheets but I don't want to have to type the sheet name in every formula, I want the formula to grab the name of the sheet from an adjacent cell. i.e. I need a formula like =if(sheet1!B2>0,100,""), but I need a function that will fill in the sheet name from the text value of an adjacent cell that would have the sheet name in it as I will be doing this for multiple cells on the same sheet. see your other post -- Biff Microsoft...

How to restrict the use of a workbook to one computer?
Hi, I need to restrict the use of a workbook to one computer. Is there some way to do this? Thanks in anticipation. Ivar Ivar, Not reliably from within Excel. If I want to use your file on another computer, I will be able to figure a way around whatever you do, unless you do something within a compiled DLL or XLL module. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ivar" <ivarcarstensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d8040973.0406300609.6cd00f1@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I need to restrict the use of a workbook to one computer. > Is there some way to do this? > >...

Addition of shared mailbox through .prf
Could someone please point me to a utility or method by which I can automatically add a shared mailbox to a outlook 2003 user's existing profile. I have had a look at .prf files and custom maintenance wizard, but a way to do this has not occurred to me. The users are migrating from Lotus Notes, and in the past they were just sent a link in an email which they clicked to have the shared maibox added. Sending the users a ..prf file which they can double-click would be a good replacement, unfortunately, I can't find a way to add an additional mailbox. Thanks in advance for your hel...

Open XLS file without it's number format using VBA?
An XLS file has been saved with it's numbers formatted to a specified number of decimal places. Using VBA how do you read in that XLS file with the numbers unformatted and with the original number of decimal places? Workbooks.Open (filename:="myFileName.xls", ????) Not sure what you mean by "read in". The values are still in the cells. If you open the workbook, then transfer the cell values from the worksheet to VBA, you'll get the entire number, not the version that is rounded for viewing purposes. On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:55:55 GMT, Dennis@NoSpam.com wrote: >...

One additional discovery relating to this issue.
One additional bit of info - on advice of my mentor, I ditched the lookups in the table - he indicated that might be an issue. I then made lookups in the form itself, and I can see the lists - no problem there. But I still can't add a record (same error messages as below) - UNTIL I uncheck "enforce referential integrity" on the relationship line between tblBusiness & tblContact. I wish I wish I wish I could enforce referential integrity. Ideas? yes, you made a very wise move in removing the Lookup from tblContacts (if you've any remaining doubt, see http://www....

Adding the users name to a new list item
Is there a way to create a list so that when the logged in user creates a new item, it automatically insert's their user name into a column? I'm creating a time entry list, and don't want the users to have to type their name in every time they add a time record. The controller will review this list once a week and create reports based on the user, client, etc. Thanks in advance! Gavin Use the Created by column. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "Gavin Steiner" <gavin@interprom.com> wrote in mes...

Using check boxes to limit a report.
I have a table which lists all possible items for a vendor. I want to create a form that shows all of the items. I want the user to be able to place check marks next to the items they want. I then want to run a report which shows all of the information about the items, but only for the items that had been checked. What is a good way to approach this? I can't seem to find a way to link the check boxes to the item table and don't know how to create a report once they are linked. Can someone please direct me on how to do this? Or at least to somewhere that I can find out how to do ...

adding items to a matrix
When adding existing items to an existing matrix it would be nice to be able to select multiple items to add at one time. We deal with shoes. New colors in exisitng styles are added 4-5 times per year so this requires adding the new items (we usually copy and existing like-item and re-number and re-describe it to reflect the new color), then add those new items to an existing matrix. If we were to add 20 sizes in a shoe in a new color, we would have to create 20 new items, then add them one-by-one to the existing matrix (a total of 40 tasks). If a user were able to multi select ite...

Geocoding & Route Directions Identification using MFC
Hi, I am PG student doing my final sem project. I have to retrieve the details of Latitude and Longitude for a particular location. Also I need to extract the route map of india between any two locations. Kindly inform me if any APIs are available for that. Advance Thanks, Yasodhai yasodhai@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I am PG student doing my final sem project. I have to retrieve the > details of Latitude and Longitude for a particular location. Also I > need to extract the route map of india between any two locations. > Kindly inform me if any APIs are available for tha...

Cannot use the Customize Outlook Feature
I have users on Windows XP Pro and Outlook 2000 on Exchange 2000. One of my users is complaining that they cannot use the customize outlook today feature. Is there some kind of incompatability issue? I also noticed that it worked on a computer running Windows 2000 pro and Outlook 2000 Pro. Please advise. Thank you. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *...

Outlook 2002-Csnt use my address book
When I try to use my reinstalled version of Outlook 203 I get the following error concerning my CONTACTS FOLDER... "The address book could not be displayed. The Contents folder associated with the address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions." I have copied my old mail from a previous installation of Outlook 2002 to this version, and now get this error. I cannot delete any of the items in the address list. I am unsure of what caused this or how to fix it. I also would NOT like to loose all my addrees. PLEASE HELP. DavidF...

Mark saved messages as sent
I have a rule that moves a copy of messages I send through my work account to a work sent folder. But the messages show up there as unread. I'd like to have the messages saved as read, but the only way I can figure to do it is to manually right-click the folder, then select mark all messages as read. Is there a better way? Thanks. Marti ...

Create an auto chart using macro
Hi all, I would like automatically generate a Gantt style graph though use of a Macro and a little button. I have the following data Task description Start date End date % completed % remaining. Does anyone have some code that I can just use? Haha, I think it's going to be a little more complex then you think it's going to be. Start here: http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/excel-gantt-chart.html You should probably get acquainted with that. There's a video there too. May be a good learning experience, but I think you already know a bit about G...