Using Outlook to access groupwise

I am trying to set up outlook to access email on a Novell
Groupwise Webmail system.  I am not sure what I am doing
incorrectly, but I am getting the following errors:

* Send test e-mail message: The specified server was
found, but there was no response from the server.  Please
verify that the port and SSL information is correct.

* Long onto incoming mail server (POP3): The specified
server was found, but there was no response from the
server.  Please verify that the port and SSL information
is correct.

It seems to have found both the incoming and outgoing
mail servers just fine.  When I log on through the web,
it has me select a language before continuing.  Could
this be causing the problem?  Can Outlook even be used to
access Groupwise remotely?

Thanks for any and all help!

CRM address book in Outlook

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Access to User Calendar

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...