using outlook 2007 I can no longer paste jpg pictures into the text area

Good Day,

I know that this is a simple questions and there has to be a setting in
either Outlook or in office 2007 that will allow this to work.

Outlook 2007 with SP1 plus all other updates (Office 2007 SP1)

I just created a new system for a user and she was able to copy a jpeg into
the text portion of an email, but now it becomes an attachment instead.
Does anybody know were the setting are to allow jpeg to be inserted into the
text portion of an email.

Thanks
Adam Raff

0
araff (4)

Adam Raff, you  wrote on Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:03:32 -0400:

> Does anybody know were the setting are to allow jpeg to be inserted into the
> text portion of an email.

To insert a jpeg into the body of a html mail you have to do this via:

Insert | Image

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

MVP - MS Outlook
http://www.outlookfaq.net
0
cg2706 (163)
9/29/2008 2:26:59 PM
thanks

"Christian Goeller" <cg@mvps.org.invalid> wrote in message
> Adam Raff, you  wrote on Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:03:32 -0400:
>
>> Does anybody know were the setting are to allow jpeg to be inserted into
>> the
>> text portion of an email.
>
> To insert a jpeg into the body of a html mail you have to do this via:
>
> Insert | Image
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Christian Goeller
>
> MVP - MS Outlook
> http://www.outlookfaq.net

0
araff (4)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

data input in text box

Excel 2007