Using Outlook 2000...need help moving mail

We have a Micosoft Mail postoffice that we use to handle internal mail.
 Now we have someone at the company who has a Palm Treo 700w
smartphone.  He needs to get his internal and external mail.  Our
external mail is a POP3 server, hosted by someone else, and this person
can get email sent to his internet email address.

We need a way to automatically forward the mail from the MsMail
postoffice to the internet email address so we don't have to have
everyone at the company forced to use his external address manually.

0
bwhite (9)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook