Using multiple pc's with email account

Hi, Has anyone got help for the following:

I would like to setup 3 computers with outlook, using the same email
account.
If someone send us a email, it must show on all 3 computers...ok that
is the easy part, got that figured out. Now say one of the users reply
to a email, is there a way of letting the other 2 outlook users know
that that specific email has been answered/read? Ok, so just to
clarify, the idea is that if one user replied to an certain mail, the
other users must know that they don't have to reply. Using outlook
2007, Win XP. thanks for any help!

--
Derick

"Derick" <Derick.51e445e@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi, Has anyone got help for the following:
>
> I would like to setup 3 computers with outlook, using the same email
> account.
> If someone send us a email, it must show on all 3 computers...ok that
> is the easy part, got that figured out. Now say one of the users reply
> to a email, is there a way of letting the other 2 outlook users know
> that that specific email has been answered/read? Ok, so just to
> clarify, the idea is that if one user replied to an certain mail, the
> other users must know that they don't have to reply. Using outlook
> 2007, Win XP. thanks for any help!

Easiest way is to find an email provider that will give you an IMAP email
account...

Or sign up for a hosted Exchange account

"Derick" <Derick.51e445e@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hi, Has anyone got help for the following:
>
> I would like to setup 3 computers with outlook, using the same email
> account.
> If someone send us a email, it must show on all 3 computers...ok that
> is the easy part, got that figured out. Now say one of the users reply
> to a email, is there a way of letting the other 2 outlook users know
> that that specific email has been answered/read? Ok, so just to
> clarify, the idea is that if one user replied to an certain mail, the
> other users must know that they don't have to reply. Using outlook
> 2007, Win XP. thanks for any help!
>

> --
> Derick

0
notvalid5776 (249)

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Problems with creating a newsletter

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Using "Filter" to isolate particular dates
We have an Excel document with a column showing dates of annual reviews for employees. Through the Filter function is there a way to isolate annual reviews due in a particular month? Thanks for any suggestions. (I know we can sort the entire document by date, but I'd like to show only those reviews that are coming due.) Hi, this is DanMcC again I did think of one solution, which is to determine numical value of 1st and last dates of the month in question. Then, use those numerical values in my Filter equation to isolate that month. A bit convoluted, but it works.... Are you using an...

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Sending Email #6

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Single click selects multiple cells

Use exchange from a trusted domain