Using HTML in email signatures/emails in general

My boss has produced a Microsoft Publisher file which I have saved as
HTML. There are about 15 images with the file and a couple of XML
documents.

I want to insert this HTML into an email to send out to customers. I
have created a signature and inserted the HTML. When I create a new
email, this signature and the HTML page is displayed within the email
as expected.

However, when sending it to recipients with virus email scanners
(mainly AVG) that insert scanning details into an email (such as "No
virus found in this incoming message"), the HTML does not display at
all. Can anyont suggest a solution?

--
markyoung1984

Tell them to disable email scanning, there is no other solution.  Email
scanning is redundant, all it does is create problems, and a computer is
FULLY protected WITHOUT it, provided the resident file system scanner is
kept up to date.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4

"markyoung1984" <markyoung1984.2a94a3a@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> My boss has produced a Microsoft Publisher file which I have saved as
> HTML. There are about 15 images with the file and a couple of XML
> documents.
>
> I want to insert this HTML into an email to send out to customers. I
> have created a signature and inserted the HTML. When I create a new
> email, this signature and the HTML page is displayed within the email
> as expected.
>
> However, when sending it to recipients with virus email scanners
> (mainly AVG) that insert scanning details into an email (such as "No
> virus found in this incoming message"), the HTML does not display at
> all. Can anyont suggest a solution?
>

> --
> markyoung1984

0
hhh6225 (363)

Outlook 2003 won't receive email
When I try to send mail in Outlook 2003, I get a dialog box saying "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I want to make Outlook 2003 the default emailer but can't receive email! -- davidx Have you tried closing Outlook and deleting the <profile_name>.SRS file? (This is going to delete all Send/Receive settings. You will have to reconfigure any special settings you had.) Another option might be to create a new mail profile via the mail applet in the control panel. (Don't copy the existing profile. Make a new one and switch to it to see if ...

Email address book security
Thanks for reading this postig. I'm running Outlook 2003 and have recently experienced a new prompt popping when I compose a new email. The prompt says - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected it may be a virus etc..... Allow access for xx minutes It seemed to conicide with loading the latest release of Adobe Acrobat 6. I've disabled all the Adobe tool bars etc in Outlook in attempt to stop this. Does anyone else experience this? I would to completely turn this off. Is there a reg key that will...

Outlook 2002 auto inserting email address
When I use Outlook 2002 to attach a document, spreadsheet or presentation to an email message, Outlook sticks four items in the document's File | Properties | Custom dialog box. They're called: _AdHocReviewCycleID _AuthorEmail _AuthorEmailDisplayName _EmailSubject I see this as an invasion of my privacy. how can I stop Outlook and all other office XP products from doing this? You can control the "Automatic Review" option off in Outlook by going to Tools/Options/Preferences/Email Options/Advanced Email Options and turning off "Add properties to attachments to enabl...

email with attachement stick in outbox
Since a few days when I send a e-mail with an attachment, I get an error (generally timeout on contacting the smtp serve), the email is sent but it stays in the outbox. I am using W2Kpro sp3, outlook XP. Emails with small attachments (less than 50K) or no attachments work fine. Can anyone help solving this problem? Thanks in advance Have you contacted your ISP? toto wrote: > Since a few days when I send a e-mail with an attachment, I get an > error (generally timeout on contacting the smtp serve), the email is > sent but it stays in the outbox. > > I am using W2Kpro sp3,...

Outlook 2003 HTML formatting problem
After upgrading clients to Outlook 2003 we've started to experience a strange problem with emails formatted in HTML. The scenario goes like this. 1. A local user creates an HTML formatted email and sends it to an external recipient. 2. The external recipient replies to the original message. 3. Originator replies to the reply 4. The external recipient receives the HTML formatted email with portions of the text grossly enlarged. 5. Upon review, it would appear that the external HTML client dropped a (.) changing the font size from 10.0 to 100 causing the enlarged text. Editing the HT...

I cant get my email through aol on outlook
I set up my accounts while using outlook but I cant send emails, or recieve any emails without going to other on line sites such as aol, hotmail, I have checked and re-checked but still unable to send or recieve any emails Need more info - what version of OUTLOOK ? This should work OK with any version. the AOL site gives help on how to do this showing you the names of your servers. It is IMAP mail. Hotmail is HTTP mail, and again the Hotmail site has help on how to do this. -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices ...

Email Message Integrity
Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I find out if the original email has not been compromised? Ask the original author? "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05182F64-41DB-43DA-997A-ADD743ECEFF7@microsoft.com... : Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I : find out if the original email has not been compromised? you would have to compare it with the original. Wayne wrote: > Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I > f...

Outlook 2000 How to forward emails
I am using RIM Blackberry and do not want to receive the 30 or so SPAM emails a day that my desktop receives. I thought I could set up a filter to forward emails to the Blackberry if the address is in my address book. Is there a way to entering this filter? Paul On 13 Apr 2004 19:04, "Paul S" <ps@noreply.hotmail.com> wrote: >I am using RIM Blackberry and do not want to receive the 30 or so SPAM >emails a day that my desktop receives. I thought I could set up a >filter to forward emails to the Blackberry if the address is in my >address book. Is there a wa...

Pasting an Outlook '07 email message item/object in a Word '07 doc
Is there a way to paste an Outlook '07 email message item/object into a Word '07 document? If in Outlook, you use File>Save to save the message as an Outlook message, you can then select and copy that .msg file and paste it into a Word document. Then in the Word document, if you double click on the message, it will open as an Outlook message. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

OWA-Outlook-Open Email
I access my email at work using "OWA". It seems out of the blue | can no longer open an email to read it. But I can move from box t | box and even delete emails but I simply can't open one to read it no | can I compose an email. I do not have a pop-blocker. An | information would be appreciated. I also have full virus protection | My wife who logs into to her email at work with the same method i | having the same problem. And of course if I go to the local interne | cafe everything works fine. Help! Since you can use OWA normally when you go to a cafe, I would uninst...

Email with gif backround not received
Hello, I posted earlier about some emails not being received. I've narrowed this down now to those with a background gif file such as ivy.gif. When sent without the .gif file the email arrives. Add the .gif file and it doesn't. I can't see anything here that has changed or says block emails with gif backgrounds. Any ideas anybody?? See ya, Phiz Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY ** ---------------------------------------------------------- ...

Add item using HTML Status Bar
I want to add a bunch of pictures of items to the HTML status bar and have the item added to the transaction when the cashier clicks on the item. Is that possible? I have the customization guide, I can modify the status.htm file to display the pictures, but I just need the code to add to the HTML file to trigger the adding of the item (again, if possible). P.S. I don't want to use the custom POS buttons (I already know how to add items that way). I almost have it figured out. I added this code to the Status.htm file: function addit() { qsBridge.FireEvent("PerformAddItem...

Could Excel be used as accounting software?
If so, any tutorials. (I don't want to learn or bky quick books) I jus want to keep tabs on business expenses and I would rather not do it o paper -- Freddy_Kruge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Freddy_Kruger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2962 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52382 Theoretically yes but practically no. There a lot of other softwares particularly databases that could do a lot than Excel. These include SAP,Oracle etc., Are you saying that excel wou...

general.vista
I was subscribed to a general.vista newsgroup, but it disappeared. This is the only other microsoft newsgroup I am subscribed. Where can I ask questions about vista? emf -- It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/bd/itaintmebabe.html Microsoft is closing down their Usenet server. All groups will be closed by sometime in October, but that only applies to the msnews server. If you want to continue to use MS groups on Usenet, most other servers still carry them. It's like a shared bulletin board. The Microsoft copy ...

Filtered Rows using Mode Function?
Hi Excel Forum, I am using numeric "filtered" data and I need to find the most frequen / re-occurring values (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.) from the visibl filtered rows. The Mode function seemed likely, but I cannot get it t work with filtered rows. Can you assist with working examples, please: Formula based input direct on worksheet. VBA Macro using Formula. VBA UserDefined Function. Thank you QT -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I would use one of 2 methods :- 1. Formula in another column and sort descending :- =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$20,A16) Need to sort out dupl...

Trouble with contacts backup using Windows Mobile Device Center.
(Also posted in old thread relating to the subject) Hi, I joined the forum specifically for this problem and this is my first post. I'm just going to spare you all the introductory bs and get down to my concerns. And I didn't bother reading past the first page of this thread even though it is apparently like four years old and a solution has probably already been found. Forgive me, but I'm really frustrated because I'm pretty good with computers and I've been at a standstill trying to fix this for about 5 hours now. I'm running Windows Vista Home Editi...

"WMP has lost it". or "general pointers gratefully accepted"
I'm lost. WMP has me lost. This system has me lost. I wanted to feedback or get fixes, but it seems one has to spend hours here to just find anything. I used older WMPs for a while. The recent versions are incomprehensible! (1) Make it stay still. There are funny little three boxes & an arrow symbols. It shrinks, it gets bigger, its in a new place MAKE IT JUST STAY PUT! Anyone tell me how to get it to come back to the same place? Otherwise FEEDBACK : PLEASE MAKE IT RETURN TO WHERE I PUT IT!!! It is the MOST annoying thing & enough to drive me to some other player. (2...

Why is there an attachment (editdata.mso) to emails I send out?
All of a sudden, people who get emails from me also get an attachment (editdata.mso) to the email. I have been using Microsoft Outlook 2003 for years and this has never happened. My operating system is Windows Vista. Gloria <Gloria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > All of a sudden, people who get emails from me also get an attachment > (editdata.mso) to the email. I have been using Microsoft Outlook > 2003 for years and this has never happened. My operating system is > Windows Vista. It sounds like Word's "Normal" template has been modified. With Wor...

problem with fonts using Word as editor #3
All new messages come up with a superscript font. I remove the check mark and go into default, but new msgs keep coming up in superscrip.What is one to do? Leo Leo Kerner <l.kerner@sympatico.ca> wrote ... > All new messages come up with a superscript font. I remove the check > mark and go into default, but new msgs keep coming up in superscrip.What > is one to do? Since you keep asking, I'll reply with my first reaction to all word-as-email-editor problems: don't use Word as your email editor. It's a simple and 100% effective solution to this and a whole host of ot...

Drag Email into Access Form
As a way of monortoing Email useage i would like to be able to drag an email from Outlook into a memo field on an access form. Currently it only drags the header, how do i get the body of the email message dragged across as well? ...

Can I move an old user's email to a public folder?
I am running Exchange 2000 and would like to move some ex-employees emails to a public folder accessed by a select few. The employee's account is disabled, but his email is still active because of the nature of our business. Is this possible? Thank you in advance. Frank On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 07:47:02 -0700, Zach <zach@news.postalias> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2000 and would like to move some ex-employees emails to >a public folder accessed by a select few. The employee's account is >disabled, but his email is still active because of the nature of our >bu...

Change a cell's value using a button
Hi - I know its possible but have no idea how to do it - How do I set up a cell with two buttons attached to it that increase and decrease the value in the cell? I.e. if I have a cell with 10% in it and hit the "up" button, the number goes up by 0.5% and down by the same amount if I hit the "down" button? I am pretty good in Excel but dont know anything about macros - but Im really not sure where you find this function. Thanks for your help in advance anyone! -- Ashley No macros required. Use a spin button control rather than 2 buttons. Follow these steps: 1. Go to...

Test Email Flow
I want to b setup a way to test to see if mail is flowing. I am wondering if i could set it up so an email can be sent out of my network and a reply comes back in. I would like to setup this up to happen every 30 minutes so we can ensure that mail is flowing at all times. Please help. Thanks in advance mikee wrote: > I want to b setup a way to test to see if mail is flowing. I am wondering if > i could set it up so an email can be sent out of my network and a reply comes > back in. I would like to setup this up to happen every 30 minutes so we can > ensure that mail is flow...

Problem with Executable File generated using Debug Build
Hi All, I am facing a really wierd problem. I am working on a project in which I have implemeted a GUI for controlling laser microscopes. Everything was going fine till I added support for Filter Wheels. The program compiles perfectly fine. Runs perfectly fine if I run it using Microsoft Visual Studios. But When I try to run the program by double clicking on its icon in the debug folder, the program shows that main frame and then hangs. The problem was not there before I added the code for filter wheels. I am placed all the DLL files in the debug folder. Could any body help me out. Regard...

sending email in outlook 2007 is not working
sending email in outlook 2007 is not working. My gut tells me it has something to do with the setup. What happens and what does the error message say -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "matt" <matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9819497-A904-4827-8A8B-CFFB88E08B16@microsoft.com... > sending email in outlook 2007 is not working. My gut tells me it has > something to do with the setup. > ...