using controls in forms

Hoi,

I want to check a form before sending, if two checkboxes are set.
Can anyone help me

Thankx

Rudi

Trouble with Tab Control
I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or "normal" i've selected botha nd nothing changes. Any ideas on how to solve this. thanks On Jan 25, 9:32 am, tsla...@gmail.com wrote: > I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab > appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I > saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or > ...

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

How to use count for calls per hour

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

to form tray icon
I wrote a VC pragram.I wanted to form a tray icon when the program is runnining....Is there any MFC function for doing this?????? Take a look on this article http://www.codeproject.com/shell/systemtray.asp Joseph wrote: > I wrote a VC pragram.I wanted to form a tray icon when the program is > runnining....Is there any MFC function for doing this?????? On 10 Jan 2007 23:16:01 -0800, "Joseph" <mnair.lekshmi@gmail.com> wrote: >I wrote a VC pragram.I wanted to form a tray icon when the program is >runnining....Is there any MFC function for doing this?????? You m...

unable to send outbound mail using outlook
I've enabled the smtp virtual server on our new exchange server and have our domain's mx record pointed to it. I've redirected our clients to point from our ISP's mail server to ours, but outbound mail is not working. when i tried to telnet to our server and do a "mail from: " of a local account, it's saying invalid address. Is there a separate setting to enable using this SMTP virtual server for outgoing mails? -Jerry Sorry... my mistake. I simply enabled message relaying and it works now. "jerrydy" wrote: > I've enabled the smtp virtua...