Using a spread sheet for e-mail addresses

I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is there
a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of an outgoing
e-mail without first installing them in my contacts folder?

Thanks,

Len Urban

0
lturban1 (13)

Save the column as a text file, open the file in Word or your favorite text
editor, replace all the line endings with semicolons, and paste it all into
the BCC field.

-Peter

"Len Urban" <lturban@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is
>there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of an
>outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts folder?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Len Urban

0
pdurkee (276)
1/13/2007 1:01:41 AM
Simply perform a mail merge and specify your datasheet as the source for =
addressing.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, Len Urban asked:

| I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column.
| Is there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of
| an outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts
| folder?=20
|=20
| Thanks,
|=20
| Len Urban
0
MillyS (3228)
1/13/2007 3:56:42 AM
OK Milly

I'm one of the slow students. Furious head scratching was of no avail.

I go to send an e-mail. Check Bcc, select tools, then letters and mailings
the mail merge is not highlighted as an option??

Len

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
Simply perform a mail merge and specify your datasheet as the source for
addressing.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Len Urban asked:

| I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column.
| Is there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of
| an outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts
| folder?
|
| Thanks,
|
| Len Urban

0
lturban1 (13)
1/13/2007 5:11:35 AM
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/mailmerge_tools.htm=20

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, Len Urban asked:

| OK Milly
|=20
| I'm one of the slow students. Furious head scratching was of no avail.
|=20
| I go to send an e-mail. Check Bcc, select tools, then letters and
| mailings the mail merge is not highlighted as an option??
|=20
| Len
|=20
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
| <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
| Simply perform a mail merge and specify your datasheet as the source
| for addressing.
|=20
| --=81
| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|=20
| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.  All
| unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
| reading.
|=20
| After furious head scratching, Len Urban asked:
|=20
|| I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column.
|| Is there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of
|| an outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts
|| folder?
||=20
|| Thanks,
||=20
|| Len Urban
0
MillyS (3228)
1/13/2007 6:35:36 PM
Thanks Peter:

This worked

Len
"Peter Durkee" <pdurkee@mac.invalid> wrote in message
> Save the column as a text file, open the file in Word or your favorite
> text editor, replace all the line endings with semicolons, and paste it
> all into the BCC field.
>
> -Peter
>
> "Len Urban" <lturban@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is
>>there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of an
>>outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts folder?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Len Urban

0
lturban1 (13)