User with delegated rights can not access mailbox

Wondering if anyone has come across this issue or similiar
Migration of exchange 2k users off one server to another - completed successfully, first server brought offline\taken out of container properly.  But it seems that some delegated users profiles are still attempting to access the first server when it tries to view the delegated mailbox (not their own).  Does anyone know what may be happening?  All are outlook clients...non are mac clients nor access via owa.  Any input would be much appreciated

thank
kai
0
kmyee (1)

Have you tried deleting/re-creating the mail profile?

Kai wrote:
> Wondering if anyone has come across this issue or similiar:
> Migration of exchange 2k users off one server to another - completed
> successfully, first server brought offline\taken out of container
> properly.  But it seems that some delegated users profiles are still
> attempting to access the first server when it tries to view the
> delegated mailbox (not their own).  Does anyone know what may be
> happening?  All are outlook clients...non are mac clients nor access
> via owa.  Any input would be much appreciated!
>
> thanks
> kai

0
lanwench (7567)

Having problems accessing external network SMTP servers on port 25
Hi Guys, Just installed Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, with Service Pack 2. Now trying to get Exchange Server 2007 to send external emails to my ISPs smart host. The SBS machine has IP:192.168.1.220, I have a ADSL router at IP:192.168.1.1 and a test client running XP Pro at IP:192.168.1.89 I have temporarily disabled the Firewall in SBS 2008. So; if I do; telnet 80.168.45.10 25 from the XP machine I get this; 220 relay.clara.net ESMTP [relay05] telnet 192.168.1.220 25 from the XP machine I get this; 220 FACTORYSRV.nsl.local Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service re...

need to access outlook
i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. Hi Steve, please tell us more about that error. Have you installed anything? Have you changed anything? -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Steve Bersch" <sjjcb@pacbell.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3b5a01c4727c$fdeceb10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. ...

How to assign 2 email domains to a user without using recipient po
We have some unique users in our environment who require a secondary email domain address other than what everybody else uses. For example everybody uses @xyz.org as the email address suffix, but we would also like to see if it is possible to assign a secondary email address domain (@abc.org) to a small number of users without adding abc.org in the recipient policy, so that these users can recieve emails addressed to either domain suffix in their mailbox. In this case, if this is possible we would add the other email address in the users's email address tab in ESM. By the way this w...

can't login to GP Company
when I open GP I am able to login to Dynamics, then I select a company any company I get this error: "A product installed on your computer is on a different version than the database version." You will not be able to use the application until the issue is resolved. Use the GP_LoginErrors.log file in your tmep directory to assist in resolving this issue." This is this message from the GP_Loginerror.log file: ---------------------------------------------------------------- Product Name: Extender Database Version: 1001193 Client Version: 10080 Product Name: SmartList B...

Create mail-enabled users in bulk
I have several hundred users I need to create in my Active Directory organization. I need to make them MAIL-enabled users (NOT MAILBOX-enabled users). I can't find anything that allows me to bulk create the users and give them the Exchange attributes necessary to define their email addresses on the foreign mail system. Obviously, I can do it manually, but who wants to do that for 400 user accounts? Anyone know of a way to do this? I've got the user data and email addresses in a spreadsheet...just can't quite get it all into AD. Help!! Thanks, dave That is doable with a VB...

I can't format 01/19/2004 to read January 19, 2004, please help!!
Dragged and dropped a series of dates and now I can't convert them to sort them properly. What to do?? Hi Paul, "paulonline66" <paulonline66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BB832DA-34AE-44B4-9D73-6F178E9AEBF0@microsoft.com... > I can't format 01/19/2004 to read January 19, 2004, please help!! > Dragged and dropped a series of dates and now I can't convert them to sort > them properly. What to do?? With the date cells selected: Data | Text to Columns | Next | Next | Select the Date option and Select the DMY option in the dropdown...

"Open With" issue when right-clicking a file
When I right-click on a GIF image (or mp4 file--that's another example) and select "Open With," QuickTime Player appears twice! Listed as choices are Internet Explorer, QuickTime Player, Paint, MS Digital Image Suite, QuickTime Player (again!), Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, and Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5. What could be wrong, and how can I fix it? Thanks and Happy New Year. If QuickTime is the default in both cases, simply open QT and deselect these file types, as applicable. You'll find this option in the Preferences section. "saganized" &l...

Default Recipient Policy not propogating to user accounts
Hi, i wonder if anyone can help me please? Our exchange guru has recently left our organisation and i'm trying to pick up where she left off with a particular client of ours. The situation is this:- We're migrating this client from their existing old, cr@p, mail system to Exchange 2003 on AD 2003. AD's up and running fine, as is Exchange 2003 (SP2). Both mail servers on the same LAN. Email is currently routing from external to their old mail system, which the clients access via POP. The migration process is such that when we attend site we'll tell their old mail system to ...

XSL Transform
I'm learning how to use the XSL transform functionality and can't get it to work. In a book I'm reading on it, it says that I can do like I did below and just add a value like <root_node/> in there and I should be able to transform any XML source document I have so that the results would simply contain <root_node/>. I wanted to try that, just so I could see if I understand how this is working and wrote the code and XSL file below. However, my value for szTransformedXML is always an empty string. Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong? Here's a method I wrote ...

can't see Canadian banks listed
I just purchased Microsoft Money 2006 Canadian Edition. In the online setup, there are no Canadian banks listed. Does this mean that I have to go to each of my banks' websites and manually download to Money? I thought I would be able to update my accounts in a single click from Money, just like Quicken does. Your help is appreciated Is Control Panel > Regional Settings set for Canada rather than the default of USA? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails...

Can somebody tell me how to create uomschedules and UOM By CRM SDK
I can not use the following code to do this. Can somebody tell me how to do this? thanks! crmsdk.CreateRequest create = new crmsdk.CreateRequest(); crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM target = new crmsdk.TargetCreateUoM(); crmsdk.uom myuom = new crmsdk.uom(); // crmsdk.uomschedule myuomschedule = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.uomschedule(); myuom.name = name1; myuom.quantity = new opportunityrelationship.crmsdk.CrmDecimal(); myuom.quantity.Value = Convert.ToDecimal(1)...

Urgent
Hi, We're migrating the end-user reporting from MS Access to SQL Server. However, we face a problem that our users have built a very large no. of queries/reports on MS Access. We expect it would take months to migrate to the new platform. We anticipate at the changeover time, some queries are still not yet migrated. So, we need to have a method to stop user from buiding new queries in MS Access but allowing use of existing ones. Now, they are using ODBC accont to connect from MS Access to Oracle database. And, each time they run /build a query, they would need t...

VBA: Can't set ChartTitle.Text??
My macro tells me it can't set the ChartTitle. "Unable to set the Text property of the ChartTitle class". Any help. please? Ed Sub MakeNewScatterChart() Dim wkb As Workbook Dim wks As Worksheet Dim LastRow As Long Dim LastCol As Long Dim colData As Long Dim cht As Chart Dim chtObj As ChartObject Dim rngData As Range Dim rngXval As Range Dim rngSer As Range Dim strTitle As String ' Get limits of data Set wkb = ActiveWorkbook Set wks = wkb.Sheets(1) LastRow = wks.Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row LastCol = wks.Range("IV4").End(xlToLeft).Column ' Set d...

Can I customize my drop-down font list?
There are too many fonts in my drop-down list and it takes me forever to go through them all to find what I'm looking for. I've tried deleting some of the fonts from the fonts file, but haven't had a lot of success. Sometimes they delete, sometimes they don't. There are dozens of fonts that are so similar to each other that it's hard to see the difference, and I'd like to cull the ones I never use. Get yourself a font manager. There are free managers around and there are better ones that you will have to buy. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+fon...

Can't delete sent messages
I hope I have the right forum. For some reason Outlook Express is not letting me delete sent items. Any suggestions appreciated. Carol NS >-----Original Message----- >I hope I have the right forum. >For some reason Outlook Express is not letting me delete >sent items. Any suggestions appreciated. > >Carol NS >. >Having the same problem today. Don't know why. To find out I am contacting my cable company since the cable modem works with Outlook Express. In the meantime I found a temporary solution. Right click on a sent message and then click send to folder. ...

Can you change the # of places for percentages in xcel charts
I have some data that = less than 1% of the total amount, and want to display it as 0.xxx instead of "0" percent. Is there a way to change the percentage format to include more than one # place? Hi, Select the cells you want formatted and click the Increase Decimals button on the Formatting toolbar as many times as necessary. -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Headmistress05" wrote: > I have some data that = less than 1% of the total amount, and want to display > it as 0.xxx instead of "0" percent. Is there a way to change the percentage > format ...

MS Access and Flash
Hi, I know that Access does not like animation. I want to put some animation on my Access form using flash. Does access support flash object? SF "SF" <xyz@online.com.kh> wrote: >I know that Access does not like animation. I want to put some animation on >my Access form using flash. Does access support flash object? Why would you want to do this? Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www....

forwarding mailbox's mails using outside SMTP
I'm using Exchange 2003. I have already setup forwarding mails to outside mail address by creating a contact in AD and in Exchange General => Delivery Options added the contact and its working fine but I want to send mails using outside SMTP and currently it sending mails using local SMTP. Actually all this is require because the remote mail server has spam filter that rejects emails except only mails from defined SMTP. regards, Adil adilakram@yahoo.com ...

create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?
How do I create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard? I need to create a way for a user to input/select specific parms, press a button, then alacazam! Their query appears! (If you can't tell, the user's are unfamilar w/Access so it has to be easy for them.) I'll be adding this to the current switchboard. Thanks for any help! Thanks Chris! I'll give it a shot when I return to work Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes! Have a great weekend! Star "Chris2" wrote: > > "Star Taylor" <StarTaylor@discussions.microsoft.c...

user shift-delete emails
A user shift-deleted some emails. What is the fastest way to recover this? On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:42:12 -0800, "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote: >A user shift-deleted some emails. What is the fastest way to recover this? > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886205 This did not help. The emails do not appear in recover deleted items after shift-delete. "Andy David {MVP}" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message news:7r4su21s7ug17dkfq7v4sippi6oiki61vn@4ax.com... > On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:42:12 -0800, "mcp" <none@none.com> wro...

accessing files in subfolders
Do I need to use AfxGetAppName() when files in different, or even the same, project subfolders are accessing each other? E.g., in myDirectory\ogg\ogg.h, #include <ogg/os_types.h> does not work; but #include <myDirectory/ogg/ogg/os_types.h> seems to work fine If you are doing complex includes like this, you need to rethink what you are doing. Complex directory structures like this break horribly when the project moves around. You should not be using <> for user-defined includes; use "". Mostly these problems stem from the horrible design of how #includ...

What extensions can I (save as) in Microsoft Publisher?
I need to open a .pub file from a friend what can he save as so I can open it??? ..doc .htm??? Thanks Dave djam wrote: >I need to open a .pub file from a friend what can he save > as so I can open it??? > .doc .htm??? > Thanks > Dave ======================== Maybe your friend would be willing to create a .pdf file for you: Ask the friend to try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://primopdf.com/ With your new program installed...open your project in Publisher and go to...File / Print. On your Print screen...open the drop window and s...

Can't delete messages
I have a problem! I cannot delete my e-mail messages on my outlook express ... when I press the delete key .. nothing happens... HELP !! and thankyou... ...

Can'r view security log
When I run event viewer as an admin, I can not view the security log. I can view all other logs. Is this normal? Thanks. On Feb 13, 8:50=A0am, Mint <chocolatemint77...@yahoo.com> wrote: > When I run event viewer as an admin, I can not view the security log. > > I can view all other logs. > Is this normal? > > Thanks. Do you mean you can't view it or the log is empty? Is your system XP Home or XP Pro or something else? If you do not have Auditing Policies enabled, the Security log may be empty. This is usually the case for general purpose sy...

can't load outlook
I have an oem version of outlook 2002, when I try to load after entering the 25 digit product key the next screen lists microsoft outlook with a red x next to it and the words not available after it. Whats up, it won't load. I'm trying to set up outlook for a PDA. System is windows ME. Can anyone help? "kevin maser" <maserco@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:050401c4249c$c41b2d30$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have an oem version of outlook 2002, when I try to load > after entering the 25 digit product key the next screen > lists microsoft outlook with a red x nex...