User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back

A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it
back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA

0
bob1518 (92)

In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
> A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and
> I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can
> be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA

In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions
tab. Add Anonymous, and do whatever you wish.

0
lanwench (7567)
10/21/2006 4:34:54 PM
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in

> In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
> Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
>> A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and
>> I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can
>> be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA
>
> In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions
> tab. Add Anonymous, and do whatever you wish.

Tried that...there is no where that I can see to add Anonymous as the only options I get are from the Global
Address Book.

0
bob1518 (92)
10/24/2006 7:39:10 PM
In news:Xns98668AE225DEBbobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
>
>> In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
>> Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
>>> A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and
>>> I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can
>>> be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA
>>
>> In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties,
>> permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whatever you wish.
>
> Tried that...there is no where that I can see to add Anonymous as the
> only options I get are from the Global Address Book.

Ah, you're right - same here when I tested. Sorry.

You might try
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en

Or try posting in microsoft.public.exchange.clients.

0
lanwench (7567)
10/24/2006 8:16:55 PM

> In news:Xns98668AE225DEBbobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
> Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
>> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
>> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
>>> Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
>>>
>>> In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties,
>>> permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whatever you wish.
>>
>> Tried that...there is no where that I can see to add Anonymous as the
>> only options I get are from the Global Address Book.
>
> Ah, you're right - same here when I tested. Sorry.
>
> You might try
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=635BE792-D8AD-49
> E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en
>
> Or try posting in microsoft.public.exchange.clients.

Thanks...I already have this tool but can't seem to get it to work for me.
0
bob1518 (92)
10/24/2006 10:03:41 PM
In news:Xns9866A35FB9AE3bobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
>
>> In news:Xns98668AE225DEBbobarcabca@207.46.248.16,
>> Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed:
>>> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
>>> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in

>>> Tried that...there is no where that I can see to add Anonymous as
>>> the only options I get are from the Global Address Book.
>>
>> Ah, you're right - same here when I tested. Sorry.
>>
>> You might try
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=635BE792-D8AD-49
>> E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en
>>
>> Or try posting in microsoft.public.exchange.clients.
>
> Thanks...I already have this tool but can't seem to get it to work
> for me.

You might post in microsoft.public.exchange.admin for more specific help, if
googling hasn't done it for you....it isn't actually an Outlook issue. Sorry
I can't help further!

0
lanwench (7567)

Have Outlook 2000. How do I get rid of spam?
I need step by step directions because I don't know the termenology. When we open Outlook it comes up under my husband's e-mail. Then I Open mine. He is not spamed. I get hundreds each day. HELP! winnieB <winnieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need step by step directions because I don't know the termenology. > When we open Outlook it comes up under my husband's e-mail. Then I > Open mine. He is not spamed. I get hundreds each day. HELP! Step by step: 1) Open Internet Explorer. 2) Browse to http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ 3) Downoad SpamBaye...

Public information store
Exchange 2K-Under the Properties for a new public folder I have created, the Directory Rights tab is grayed out. Any input would be appreciated -- Joe M On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:01:03 -0700, "Joe M" <JoeM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2K-Under the Properties for a new public folder I have created, the >Directory Rights tab is grayed out. > >Any input would be appreciated Its grayed out until you mail-enable it. ...

user initials and auto correction
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following...? People usually type JD in the To: field when they want to send me an email via Outlook. After a recent addition and deletion of another account with the initials of JD I'm finding that it is default to this user - and it's not even trying to qualify the correct recipient with a list of possible users, like it does with other similar users. I would like it to ask for qualification and also default to my account. Any ideas anyone? Thanks, Joe "Joey D" <joeydocherty2404@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can...

How to sort calendar entries on "size"
I would like to remove large size calendar entries by being able to sort on "size". I am able to sort Inbox items on size but not calendar. My company's exchange server has email account size quota and a 3rd of that quota is being held up by calendar entries on the server side, so I would like to get rid of the unwanted past celndar entries that occupy portion of my account quota. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Umesh On 11/18/03 9:21 PM, in article 049b01c3ae43$d9cf01d0$a301280a@phx.gbl, "Umesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would...

Getting contents of adjacent cells

Getting font properties
I have a LOGFONT - complete with all desired properties including face name. I use CFont::CreateFontIndirect() to create a font. If the font I have specified is not available on my machine then it uses the nearest available in some appropriate sense. So far so good. But CFont::GetLogfont() just returns me the LOGFONT which I used to create the font, and not the one it actually adopted - in particular as regards face name. Is there an easy way to get the face name of the font it actually used? Dave -- David Webber Author MOZART the music processor for Windows - http://www.mozart.co.uk...

I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does not work. When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. How can I get it to work. Thanks. On Apr 4, 12:33=A0pm, Mint <chocolatemint77...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does > not work. > When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. > > How can I get it to work. > > Thanks. Is this Windows MCE SP2? What method did you use to add time update permission to your limited user account? Does your unlimited user accou...

Backing Up Outlook #5
How do I backup copies of all mye-mail folders? Hod do I backup all my contacts within the address book? Hello, You can do a total backup of your Outlook PST file using a back up program in Outlook. To download the ad in go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? FamilyId=8B081F3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF- 5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en If you have trouble email me at outlook@theblueedge.net Chris >-----Original Message----- >How do I backup copies of all mye-mail folders? Hod do I >backup all my contacts within the address book? >. > "Damon" <damo...

Limiting CRM application ability to aasigning user to approprite CRM security group
IT administrator that I have for client does not like the idea of CRM application assigning user group automatically. They prefer to do the security group assignment manually. Is this possible? What do I need to do to achieve that? Thanks Kyaw Hi Kyaw, I did it the following way for a customer: 1) You will need to precreate the five groups within your AD. There is no need of having a own OU (Container, Organizational Unit) for them. Follow the naming convention of your company or use the default namings from Microsoft for the five groups. There is no need for your AD Admin to assig...

Alternate calendars
I just reinstalled office , when I attempt to enable the alternate calendards the box is grayed out. How do I fix this No idea. What version of Outlook??? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, bz asked: | I just reinstalled office , when I attempt to enable the | alternate calendards the box is grayed out. How do I fix | this ...

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

remove shop in HQ
Hi, We have 4 shops, and we would like to delete one shop data because the data at HQ of that shop is incorrect and mixedup. However the database at shop is correct. How can we delete shop at HQ and resynchronize data from shop to HQ? We would like to clean data at HQ and upload all data include transaction from shop to HQ. Any idea? -- Jeed ...

slow sync with Calendar using Kyocera 7135 via Outlook 2003
I'm stuck and need help. I have a Two Day Old Brand New Dell Dimension 4600. Does anyone out there know what to do when Outlook 2003 is giving a Log report that reads that Outlook Calendar - Slow Sync synchronization failed? This is a first time occurence for me. Outlook also reported that a device is trying to get access to my E- Mail addresses which may indicate a Virus may be present. I've run my McAfee Virus Protection and it didn't detrect anything. I'm at my wits end and don't know what else to do. Can anybody help? ...

Frame window does not get displayed properly
Hi All, I have a Dialog based applciation. I want to create a Frame window when clicked on the button on Dialog. The problem is I handled the Painting of the dialog (I draw a picture on so WM_PAINT message I handle.) but doing this I am not able to draw the frame window properly. It appears to be transparent to me . I am setting the CFrameWnd to be the child of CDialog Please Can you let me know how to draw the farme window of how can I have a floting window on a dialog. Thanks Anup I don't know if what you are doing is a good idea. But if you want to have a floating window ins...

Attachment problems
Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on ".exe" files. I know these are Level1 blocks, but can't find a way to configure it. I have recieved an important program and need to run it. Thanks in advance Scott Try here: Opening .exe Attachments with the Outlook E-mail Security Update and Outlook 2002 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Scott White" <ddltrade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OmVN4JVnDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on...

MS Office Excel97: Removing Page Breaks
How do I remove page breaks? For some unknown reason they started appearing on a spreadsheet recently. I see dotted lines dividing up the sheet and large "Page ...." in the background. According to an Office 97 book I have, I should go to Tools->Options->View-tab and set the Page Break option off. There isn't any. If I right click outside the page area, I see PG menu items but none seem to work. There's also a PB View in the View menu, but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything. Weird. -- Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada Cit...

stop default website of users pointing to the companyweb
Hi, I just migrated a W2K3 to SBS2008. How can I dissable the pointing all default websites of all users to the http://companyweb? everyone wants to have his own default website. Thanks Olaf Administrative Tools Group Policy Management Windows SBS User Policy User Configuration Windows Settings Internet Explorer Maintenance URLs Important URLs Home Page URL - remove http://companyweb Customise Home Page URL - remove tick Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz Question or...

All attachments are removed because deemed unsafe
Hello, Is there anything I can do in order to be able to receive attachments that are sent to me? I usually get photo's or word docs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. U Which version of Outlook and what is the OS? They are probably being blocked by your Internet Security, Anti-Virus or Firewall setup. Try accessing 'help' for whatever program you have and see if there's anything for 'attachments, email attachments' or just look around for a setting to change. "U" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1769401c4...

How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?
I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's appointments from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats the purpose of having the summary. Ideas? If you provide some basic information like: version of Outlook where the two Calendars are located (eg is one a Public Folder, a shared Calendar, a sub-folder of your mail Calendar) you'll find getting a useful answer here much faster and less laborious. :-) Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia "MORE CALENDAR" <MORE CALENDAR@discussions....

Excel chart linked in Word gets formatted when updateing.
Hi, I have a bit of an annoying issue with excel and word 2007, I have a Chart in excel, and the text on the horizontal axis is rotated 270 degrees,This Chart is linked in a Word document and when i do an update of the linked chart the text gets all messed up. Both of the files are saved in 97-2003 format. ...

backing up to a CD-RW #2
When i attempt to backup to a CD-RW, I am instructed that I do not have administartor's privlidges to do so. I have Windows XP, and I am the administrator and only active account. I have double-checked and I am listed as the computer's administrator. Is this a "Money" administrator, or computer administrator? m> When i attempt to backup to a CD-RW, I am instructed that I do m> not have administartor's privlidges to do so. I have Windows m> XP, and I am the administrator and only active account. I m> have double-checked and I am listed as the compute...

Calendar: Delete Non-Recurring Events Not Working

Removing last Exchange 5.5 server from Exchange 2K site
I have migrated all my Exchange 5.5 over to Exchange 2K and all has been working fine for about 2 months. I would now like to remove the 5.5 from the site and have tried to follow the instructions in KB-284148. From the EX 2K machine I start the Exchange Admin program and try to access the EX 2K machine itself to view the site and I ge the following error "The list of Microsoft Exchange server computers is not available because no Microsoft Exchange server computer could not be located" I get exactly the same if I try and do it on othe Ex 5.5 machine. This is the first problem I h...

Removing dual boot and XpPro on second drive -saga ends
I posted earlier asking about what might happen removing Xp and the dual boot screen. I didn't print that info out and take it with me to the repair shop. A 'shoulda done' situation <grin> I did verbalize the commands for editing that were listed in the replies to my query to the computer person. BUT that wasn't info that he had in his list of things to do....nothing he did worked which included going through the repair dialog choices. He had a utility that allowed him to look at the Xp directory and there was a Boot listing there. In the disk management the...