User not vissible in Global Address List.

Hi,

We have a user that is not vissible in the Global Address List, but it
is vissible in a Sub Address List. I checked the filter which is used
for the global address list. When i test the filter i can find the
user??

Can anybody help me find the problem.

We use Exchane 2000 SP3, Win2K Server, Outlook 2000

Goldhorn

Is there a list of characters that Word considers equivalent on Fi
Word's Find will find "equivalent" characters. For example, a find for straight quotes will also find curly quotes, and a find for a space will also find a non-breaking space. Where can I find a list of the characters that Word considers equivalent in this sense? Thanks. ...

Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. ...

instructions disppear when users begin type (text field)
Hi all, I need to customize the outlook contact form and I want to add one text field to allow users to add details info and instruct users how to add. Instructions shows in the field and the instructions disappear when users click and begin to type. How should I do this? exchange 2003/outlook2003 Thank you. It's hard for me to visualize exactly what you're expecting to happen. If you want the instructions to stay on the screen, you could display them in a label control. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumps...

Passing login user ID as a parameter using HTML
Hi.. My requirement is to display user specific reports on the custom default home page when the user logs into the CRM application I have a Home page where we display the reports in general (for all users) within frames. We call the RDL reports from SQL Reports using the following sample URL code: "http://<server name>/Reportserver?/Salesreport" for displaying the salesreport. Here "Salesreport" is the RDL file which will take User Id as a parameter. Now My requirement is to pass the login User Id as a parameter to the RDL file When executed the followin...

Cannot Add Users CRM 4.0 RU 2
I cannot add users to CRM 4.0 after Rollup Update 2. CRM can query the AD and imports the user info, but throws an error when I try to save it. I can however make changes to an existing user and save without a problem. Here is the trace: >MSCRM Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Request URL: http://**************...

How to have combo list sorted
I have set the following data name: =OFFSET(Par!$D$2,0,0,COUNTA(Par!$D$2:$D$201)-COUNTBLANK(Par!$D$2:$D$201),1) How to get all data in the right onummeric order? It seems to be with offset($D$2,0,0,counta($D:$201),1).... likely looks like the upperformula I use. But the combo is not sorted when I use it. Bart You would have to sort the source data: Whatever's in this range Par!$D$2:$D$201 needs to be sorted. Biff "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166147791.194106.272500@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have set the following data name...

Multiple Domain e-mail addresses
We are running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise addition and I am having a bit of a "brain-freeze" at the moment... Where in the Exchange Admin do I configure the server to accept e-mail from more than one domain. For example, we currently accept e-mail from mycurrentdomain.ca and would also like to accept email from mycurrentdomain.com. Please note that I have updated all of our DNS MX records as required, just need to make the changes on the Exchange server. Thanks in advance... Recipient polices-email address policy. "Raymond Spitzingle" <ray(nospam)@stuff...

Alert user to check the filed when it is final
Hi, I want to create an alert to check the Final( checkbox ) field, if date_issued is enter. if date_issued is null then do nothing, In what even I have to code this and how? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 mls via AccessMonster.com wrote: >Hi, I want to create an alert to check the Final( checkbox ) field, if >date_issued is enter. >if date_issued is null then do nothing, In what even I have to code this and >how? Based on just that one requirement, you can use the date text b...

How can I combine data from a list?
For example: suppose I had a very simple list, with two columns: "Name" and "Number". The category "name" has three items: Dog, Cat, and Dog. Each of those three items has a corresponding "number" value: 3, 4, and 5. I'm trying to find a function that would recognize the fact that I have "Dog" listed twice, and would sum the 3 & 5 values listed next to each "Dog", leaving me with a two-item list: Dog, 8 & Cat, 4. Is there a way to do this? A Pivot Table will do that nicely for you: Set the Name as a ROW and the ...

Resolving External IP address Internally
When I access my server from outside my LAN I use something like http://173.191.14.188/page.html When I access my serer from inside my LAN I use something like http://servername/page.html I want to be able to access http://173.191.14.188/page.html from INSIDE my LAN but I can't. I have added a forward lookup A record in DNS but it still doesn't work. What do I need to do? Why? - Larry Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit - Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com > When I access my server from outside my LAN I use something l...

how do I display email addresses memorized by autocomplete?
I have many email addresses that autocomplete has memorized, but that have not been entered into my contacts, that I would like to access. Any ideas? This is a great tool for it: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html -- Ricardo Silva Add-ins for Microsoft(c) Outlook(c) http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/products.html "alyankee" <alyankee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09CC2496-662A-4919-904C-EF6D93A51033@microsoft.com... >I have many email addresses that autocomplete has memorized, but that have > not been entered i...

viewing a user's email account
I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:20:02 -0700, Rossel1 <Rossel1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a >possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet >what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? I really hope that the users' employment contract provides for this ...

How to export exchange global address book to WAB file?
I would like to export exchange address book to outlook express address book. How to export exchange global address book to WAB file? Mesak wrote: > I would like to export exchange address book to outlook express > address book. How to export exchange global address book to WAB file? I don't know about wab files, but see if http://www.slipstick.com/exs/portagal.htm helps at all. ...

How do I convert a list to an Excel file?
I have a WORD file with 48 lines of comma delimited data in the form: xxx,xxxxxxx,xxxxxx,x,x,xxx,xxxxxxxxx xx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xx,x I would like to convert the WORD list to EXCEL. When I attempt to open the WORD file in EXCEL, I thought a conversion window would appear....what I actually get is "incorrect format" Hi! Save the WORD file as a plain text file. Then, when you open the file in Excel a Wizard will open and step you through it. Just select COMMA as the delimiter. Biff >-----Original Message----- >I have a WORD file with 48 lines of comma delimited data in ...

switch users without closing program
Hi, Is there a way to switch profiles without closing Outlook 2002? Thanks, Duane ...

reconnect to mailbox after Disabling user?
Hello, I was wondering if there is a easier way then to recycle the Exchange Services to renable a mailbox after a users mailbox has been disabled for x amount of time. I want to give access to this mailbox to another user so right now.. I simply go to Mailbox Rights -> (add the user I want to add) -> give allow rights to Read / Full but this requires a recycle of the services. Is there another way without recycling the services? G. On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:08:36 -0400, "Just Another Admin" <just@dmin.net> wrote: >Hello, > >I was wondering if there ...

Payables Transaction Edit List
Our customer had the following error print on the Payables Transaction Edit List: **ERROR: One of more landed costs need to be apportioned.Document Total. This prevented the user from posting the batch. The batch went into Batch Recovery. However, the error message did not appear when logged in as 'sa' and 'sa' was able to post the batch. This customer does not even own the landed cost module. Plus, this was an A/P invoice, not a POP invoice. Why was this message appearing? ...

CTreeCtrl::DeleteAllItems requires resetting the image list, why?
If I call a CTreeCtrl's DeleteAllItems method it seems that I also have to set the controls image list again otherwise the control does nt show either the items icon or text. The following fails: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); Where as the following works: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); ...

How to let OWA users to change their password ?
How to let OWA users to change their password ? On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:58:03 -0800, "Enid" <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to let OWA users to change their password ? There are quite a few steps but if you follow this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121 carefuly, you'll be ok. Thanks for your information. Follow the document to enable the change password funcation, but got error when using IE6 w/ SP2 to do change password "error number : 5". It is so tricky if using FireFox, the password change is work. Any suggesti...

List box
I am trying to use the list box function from the control toolbar. I am not sure how to get the listings I want in the list box. Is there certain VB coding that is needed? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Todd No VBA code needed. In Design mode, click on your list box and select Properties from the Control toolbox (or right-click your list box and select Properties), then scroll down to the ListFillRange Property and indicate the cell range address that has the items you want to appear in the box (i.e., A1:A10). Then exit out of design mode and test your list box. MRO "Tod...

Cannot add user to CRM
I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I wonder why!? I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD, right? If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I would surely appreciate that!!! CRM deployment manager will not display certain categories of users - eg if they have been migrated from NT domains or Novel NDS without passwords. Search the group archives for UserAccountControl "Martijn van Halen" <MartijnvanHalen@d...

Table headers in a list box (Custom Report)
I have a big table with many fields (more than fifty). They are not in one table but related. Now user's come with a requirement of a separate type of report everyday which has different fields. because of which i have to design a report for them with the required query. I was therefore wondering can i make a form which has two list boxes the one on left side will have all the fields of the table (only headers needed, not data). Users can select multiple no. of fields from that list box which will appear in another list box. Users should be able to then select the order of fi...

Contact lists from Excel
I imported my contact list from Excel, it worked just fine. But when I create a Distro list using my contact list, when I select add members nothing shows up in the window. ??? Can someone please help? Is the contact folder marked as an address book? Right click on the folder, select properties and then ensure the Address Book tab is checked to show up in contacts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Jim Panzee <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I impor...

Cannot view vendor list on Business Portal
I try view the vendor list on purchasing center Page, but show this message "An error occurred while retrieving data from Microsoft Dynamics GP. Administrator, see the server log for more information" ...

User authentication/protection
I'm a professor and use Excel extensively in my classes. I need to be able to assign Excel projects to my students and have some increased assurance that the students have submitted their own work. I've tried my hand at VBA programming and also simply used track changes. None of these solutions (even the track changes) worked reliably across both mac and pc platforms. I would like some advice about whether what I need from Excel is even possible. I Here's what I need and what I think would work: 1. I'd like to prevent a student from getting someone else's sol...