User not seeing all the recipients.

Hi folks, I have a question maybe someone can help me out with.  I have
a user who will ocasionally get random e-mails that do not show all the
recipients of the e-mail, and no, these e-mails are not sent out with
BCC's.  Other recipients of the e-mail are able to see everyone that
the message went to.  I checked her PC and she doesn't seem to have any
filters running that would prevent her from seeing the recipients.  Any
ideas?  This is in Outlook 2000.

Hi, Kris -

I don't have a solution, but I wanted to let you know that we've seen
the same problem. It's occurred in both Outlook 2000 AND Outlook 2002.

Some of my users would only see the first 3 names/addresses in the TO
and/or CC fields. Others, both in-house and outside of our domain,
receiving the same message would see quite a few more names/addresses.

We did notice that this only seemed to be occurring with messages from
one or two particular domains.

If anyone knows what could be causing this and/or has a solution, I'd
like to hear it as well.

- Rachel

Kris <Kris.ykhq0@outlookforum.com> wrote in message news:<Kris.ykhq0@outlookforum.com>...
> Hi folks, I have a question maybe someone can help me out with.  I have
> a user who will ocasionally get random e-mails that do not show all the
> recipients of the e-mail, and no, these e-mails are not sent out with
> BCC's.  Other recipients of the e-mail are able to see everyone that
> the message went to.  I checked her PC and she doesn't seem to have any
> filters running that would prevent her from seeing the recipients.  Any
> ideas?  This is in Outlook 2000.

rmilbrand (41)

The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. At
I sent two emails locally throught my exchange box to local exchange users that are not disabled. My inbox is filling up with these messages: -----Original Message----- From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 5:30 PM To: WMS Subject: Undeliverable: EventID : ST0030803 : Override Detected Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: EventID : ST0030803 : Override Detected Sent: 12/29/2003 5:30 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: WMS on 12/29/2003 5:30 PM The message reached the recipient&#...

Don't see total of account in account listing
Hello. This should be quick -- I just added an investment account and filled it with investments . . . but I can not see the total on the right. I don't understand why I am not able to see the total in the accounts page when all my other accounts show their total. Anything really silly I am doing? I am using MSMoney 04 with windows xp . . .. Thanks, Tim In microsoft.public.money, TBB wrote: >Hello. This should be quick -- I just added an investment account and filled >it with investments . . . but I can not see the total on the right. I don't >understand why I am not ab...

Can't run add user wizard SBS console feature not installed correc
I have recently installed Windows SBS 2008 on a Dell PowerEdge T605. After completing the installation and running all the Windows updates, I tried to add the users and groups to the server. The first time I ran the Windows SBS console and clicked on the Users and Groups tab, I receive the error message. "The Windows SBS console feature is not setup correctly." The wizard window appears behind the error message and disappears when the error is dismissed. User Roles tab shows no roles and attempting to add a role gives the same issue as a new User. Groups behave the sam...

The content length of the message is too long for the recipient to take delivery
Below is the message that I get when sending Zip file to our clients. There is no size limit on mail boxes. Any help out there? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: TESTING Sent: 4/14/2004 10:57 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'John Doe (JOHN DOE)' on 4/14/2004 10:57 AM The content length of the message is too long for the recipient to take delivery The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=BOBBY;l=BOBBY-EXCH-040414155650Z-4947 MSEXCH:IMS:BOBBY:HQ:BOBBY-EXCH 3552 (00...

Multi-user / family account recommendations
I have been using Money since 1999 and I am currently using the 2007 version. I recently got married and I want to manage the combined finances of me and my wife through Money. It seems to me that Money is really geared towards a single individual, i.e. tax reports etc. are for one user What would your recommendations be to managing both personal and joint accounts in Money? Regards Pieter The tax tools like tax estimator and withholding estimator do assume all income and expenses in the entire file, but pretty much all other reporting can be tailored to include whatever you want...

Open an Outlook folder when a user clicks on a command button ...
Looking for a way to open a specific Outlook folder when a user clicks on a command button in Excel. If Outlook is not currently running, I also need the code to launch Outlook and then go to the specified folder. Is this possible? Anyone any ideas please? Many thanks for your time. Rob. Here is a sample that would open the Contacts folder. After opening the VBE editor, you would set a reference to Microsoft Outlook nn Object Library (in my case, nn is 11.0). Then the following routine would display the Contacts folder. Sub ShowContacts() Dim olApp As Outlook.Application Dim olNS A...

User name and password #2
I cannot send mail. It keeps posting the user name and password box of which all data entered is correct. I re-enter it and hit send and the box pops up again. It was working ok and nothing has been changed since. Are you on an exchange server or part of a domain? Are you using Exchange server or are you part of a domain? ...

delete user define setting
Hi I have previously entered a user defined chart in the custom types in Excel 2002, however, no loger use this and want to delete it in order to use the default setting when pressing "F11" how do i get rid of it? thank in advance Brian -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-chart/200701/1 Select a chart. Go to Chart menu > Chart Type > Custom Types tab. Click User Defined button, select Default under Chart Type, and click Delete button. This resets the default to the original (default) default chart type. - Jon ------- Jon P...

How can I see recent news for stocks in my portfolio?
I am evaluating Money 2004. In Quicken, news for individual stocks is updated when I update my stock quotes? Is there an equivalent feature in Money 2004? I have been unable to easily view news for my entire portfolio without having to search each stock individually on the web. Thanks, Jeff Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/money/default.asp >-----Original Message----- >I am evaluating Money 2004. In Quicken, news for >individual stocks is updated when I update my stock >quotes? Is there an equivalent feature in Money 2004? I >have been unable to easily vi...

Adding Users from trusted domain
Our Company uses Dynamics CRM 3.0. We have two domains. First a Windows 2003 based domain (lets call it W2003DOM) and second a Windows 2000 domain(W2KDOM). Between both Domains exists a external, bidirectional trust. We have Sharepoint, Exchange and CRM running in the Windows 2003 Domain. Members of the Windows 2000 domain can access our Exchange (mapped at disabled accounts in W2003DOM) and Sharepoint without problems. When I try to create a new CRM user who exists in the W2KDOM using Deployment Manager , I can list all users of the Domain, chose one, give it a role and so on. But the p...

dealing with user-defined charts in VBA
Hi all, I started to use user-defined chart types in my code. When I store and then reapply a user-defined XY-scatter graph, all font settings are set to a very small scale, but both the original and the graph stored in XLUSRGAL.XLS are OK. It happens when I apply the format in VBA and when manually Is this a bug or is it an autoscale-feature that I fail to understand? Gerrit Gerrit - If it is an autoscaling "feature" (did I mention that I hate autoscaling?), I have a few pointers that might help here: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html If th...

Multiple users
Just purchased our CRM package had a developer customize it. For phase II, we want to have our employees be able to enter their time into the system for payroll/service reporting purposes. Will we need to purchase a license for every employee even all they will be doing is entering in their time? Thanks for the assistance. On Nov 29, 1:36=A0pm, NewTechie <NewTec...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just purchased our CRM package had a developer customize it. For phase II= , we > want to have our employees be able to enter their time into the system fo= r > payroll/service...

Opening other users folders
I have an exchange 2000 server that I am working on. A user went through outlook and chose the file menu, then open, and then other users folder. They then selected the head cheese of the company and they could see all of their e-mail messages. I just came in after a guy, who was fired, and I figure he may have done something to the security. The mailboxes all have the everyone group listed with full permissions. I didn't want to touch it without consulting someone else first. Thanks in advance, Kevin That's not good. Someone has fiddled with permissions because that is not ...

User defined fields not showing on window
I am in the field sevice module looking at the contract screen. I have given the user defined field a name but it does not show on the screen. Is there something I am not doing to get the user defined fields to show on the contract screen. Kevin R Pittman Trek Equipment Corp TrekIT, I am not quite sure, where you setup the Names for the User-Defined Labels. But make sure you entered the Names in the form "Contract Setup - Contracts" which has to be accessed from the following path: Microsoft Dynamics GP -> Tools -> Setup -> Project -> Contract Setup -> Contra...

Ghost Recipient
I have a user name Jonh Doe in my contact list, and when I type in John in the "To" box two options for John Doe come up, one with the correct address and one wiht the incorrect address. I have searched my contact list for this second conact, but can't find it. Where would Outlook be finding this contact? If you right click it, and select find contact, Outlook can't, but it does give you the option to add it. I thought Outlook only searched designated contact info for address, where is this Ghost coming from? Autoresolve doesn't do lookups to any contacts l...

CRM Outlook Client can't see the Customization Link
Hello Everyone, When I'm in Outlook 2007 and click on the CRM folder, Settings. I can't see the customization Link. I can see everything else. When I use the web client I can see everything including the customization under settings. I've tried re-configuring, Close and open Outlook. I checked the IE7 settings and everything seems to be ok. Everything works fine from the web client but from Outlook I can't see Customization under Settings. The user is set as System Admin in CRM. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks for your help. Hi Yeshua, The customizations opti...

Outlook 2007
Here's a strange question: I know how to block senders in Outlook, but is there some way I can block recipients? And here's why: a company I often work for forwards emails to my private email address. This is OK, but sometimes when I receive such an email I absent-mindedly reply to it from my private email address, whereas what I should really do is to connect by VPN to the company and reply from there. So, is there some way within Outlook I can get it to say "you can't send to this user?"; or, preferably, "you can't send to this domain"? ...

See but does not print
Is there a way to get text to be visible in various scattered cells o screen, but not appear in a print -- Turnipbo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Turnipboy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2452 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50714 You could change the font color to match the fill color (white on white) or even change the numberformat to a custom format of ;;; (3 semicolons)--then change back after you print. Ron de Bruin has some tips at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/pri...

New User Accounts cannot access OWA 2003
..Running Windows 2003 AD with Exchange 2003 Ent BE/Exhange 2003 Std FE. It would appear that any new user accounts that I have created are not able to access Webmail. I have tried accessing their mailbox via Outlook 2003 first - then OWA with no success. I have tried sending a test message to their mailbox - No success. I have tried sending them a meeting request to initialize their FREE/BUSY - no success. All existing users are able to access OWA with no problems. However - this is affecting any new users I have created in AD. Any help ould be appreciated After reading another...

Error adding users on new CRM 3 installation
I just installed CRM 3 and i tried to add users via the web interface. When I try to add a user I get an error: "Error occurred, contact your system admin". In the event viewer of the server I see this log: Can someone help ? Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 8/21/2007 3:03:13 PM Event time (UTC): 8/21/2007 1:03:13 PM Event ID: 8660ef3de8524d4eb01e25021d9e2718 Event sequence: 237 Event occurrence: 2 Event detail code: 0 Application information: Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT-1-128321739489643630 Trust level: Full Appl...

HELP - Samne SID on 6 Users
The SID S-1-5-32-544 was found on 6 users in the DS, so the store cannot map this SID to a unique user. The users involved are: /DC=domain_name1/CN=Builtin/CN=Administrators /DC=domain_name2/CN=Builtin/CN=Administrators /DC=root_domain_name/CN=Builtin/CN=Administrators /DC=domain_name3/CN=Builtin/CN=Administrators /DC=domain_name4/CN=Builtin/CN=Administrators /DC=domain_name5/CN=Builtin/CN=Administrators Please use the Exchange Active Directory Cleanup utility to merge the duplicate objects together. What should I do to fix this error? In news:E2D9991D-C068-4096-8360-736C8FD7942C@micro...

Update several tables from a single user input
Hello, I am trying to create a query that updates several tables based on a single user input. First, the user is going to import different sets of data into different tables. Then, he/she is going to run a query that updates all the blank DATE fields in all the tables with an entered date. This is what I have for the single table query (for which I can thank another Access expert in these forums): UPDATE FourPanel SET FourPanel.[DATE] = [Enter Date] WHERE (((FourPanel.DATE) Is Null)); Thanks in advance for your help, Dan Can be done using some code, like Function UpdateTables() Dim...

Upgrading from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 needs new licenses for users..??
Dear Sir, I am planing to upgrade from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. The question is.... Should i buy new licenses for my CRM users or the ypgrading process means that i can use the old licenses? Thanks in advance -- Kind Regards, Bahaa Salem you need a crm 3.0 license key ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Bahaa Salem" <BahaaSalem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE30E2DB-893C-4DC0-B5CF-6F0043887223@microsoft.com... > Dear Sir, > > I am planing to upgrade from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. Th...

Renaming a user mailbox
We had one of our ladies get married and I need to change here last name in Exchange. How do I change the name of the mailbox to match her new name. Thanks Mark Using ADUC, right-click the object and select "Rename". You can change the Last Name, Display Name, and User Name attributes. To change the email address go to the Email Address tab and modify the SMTP address there. "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:155001c46f2c$aabe0300$a501280a@phx.gbl... > We had one of our ladies get married and I need to change > here last name ...

Can't see images #2
I am using Publisher 2003. When I insert an image I cannot see it. If I click in the spot where it was placed I see outline bubbles, but no image. Auto shapes do the same thing. If I reboot PC and open file, I can see everything until I close the file...then they are invisible again. Charley B. Kerns, Jr. 859.468.6511 ckerns wrote: > I am using Publisher 2003. > > When I insert an image I cannot see it. If I click in the spot where > it was placed I see outline bubbles, but no image. Auto shapes do the > same thing. > > If I reboot PC and open file, I can see everythi...