use of Staionery for replies and forwards

I am using the "stationery" function rather than the "signature" function to put a header and a Sincerely Yours in my outgoing emails. That way the spell checker still functions. Problem is that it doesn't come up in when I reply or forward an email. I would like it to

Help please...
0
rfriedman (1)

You cannot have the Stationary to be functioning while you reply o
forward to messages. This is because the Stationary tends to be th
background and so for a forward or a reply you cannot have tha
functionality

SudharsonA

I cannot read forwarded messages. I only get an email address
For some reason, when someone forwards a message to me all that shows up is the email address of the person who originally sent the message. Any ideas? Change your View>Encoding setting. "Michelle10000" wrote: > For some reason, when someone forwards a message to me all that shows up is > the email address of the person who originally sent the message. Any ideas? ...

Information on assets that are used for bussiness and personal
How can I use your program to designate a porcentage of these type of assets? Exaple office space at home, car for personal use and work? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=88fddc9b...

How can I add transaction while using the online version of money
Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the information that I had entered on my home computer. If I purchased something during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account. Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed. ...

importing text file into excel file using macro
Hi, How to import text file into excel file using Macro? Can this proces run on form menu button? Please help and give me some ideas of doin it. I have attached a text file for your reference. Thanks, An Attachment filename: rdata.txt Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=66130 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com >Hi, >How to import text file into excel file using Macro? Can this process >run on form menu button? Please help and give me some ideas of doing >it. I have attached a text file for your r...

Excel 2002
....I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the Chart Wizard, I can easily select the filtered data range but it doesn't seem possible to select the (filtered) headings as the X-axis (time period). Any ideas or workrounds? Thanks in advance, Amanda when you set up your autofilter range leave the row you want to use for your axis out of the range. "Birmangirl" wrote: > ...I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using > Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the...

Duplicating a GP Smartlist for use in Smartlist Builder
Since I can't edit default Smartlist objects in Smartlist Builder, I want to take an existing GP Smartlist and make a copy in Smartlist Builder so that I can edit THAT. Is there any way to accomplish this? As far as I know there is no way to copy an existing SmartList for use in SmartList Builder. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "FatRichie" <FatRichie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC54C0A0-49E5-442E-B089-2F6424DC7FF7@microsoft.com... > Since I can't edit default Smartlist objects in Smartlist Builder, I want ...

verdana font changes when replying
Hi! I have my font type set to Verdana on new email and reply emails. It shows as Verdana while I am typing. However, if I am REPLYING to an email, the receiver of my email sees Times New Roman instead of Verdana. Please help! ...

reply/forward in html
Hi there.I can't seem to get my outlook 2002 to let me reply in html to a message that comes to me in either rich text or plain text. Is there any way I can configure it so that it always replies or forwards in HTML? Thank you! - Jason If you could copy jasonsjunk@mail.com, I would greatly appreciate it! Have a good day. Outlook has no setting to force HTML on all replies, but you can do some = interesting things with VBA code. See = http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=3D47 for a couple of = samples and discussion.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Outlook and Exchange solutio...

How can I read CSV file using VBA?
I have to read CSV file using VBA. I don't want to use macros or queries like transfer spreadsheet etc. because I want to apply certain rules in a module after reading the file. Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 I am using the following code but one of my field which has both characters and numbers is not importing at all.. How do I handle this? Sub import_csv() DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, "", "Test_CSV", "c:\csv_files\12-31-2009 Test.csv", ...

Using Data Stored on External Drives in 64 bit computer
I have a 32-bit computer using Windows XP Pro and I have two externaol hard drives with a lot of important information. When I get a new computer, 64-bit with Windows 7, will I be able to use the data currently stored on my external hard drives with the new 64 bit computer using Windows 7? Thank you. Hi, On 7 Apr., 18:38, moon <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a 32-bit computer using Windows XP Pro and I have two externaol hard > drives with a lot of important information. When I get a new computer, 64-bit > with Windows 7, will I be able to use t...

Using get_documentElement cause exception in Application exit
Hi, I am trying to read an XML file using get_documentElement method and I get exception when the application exits in comip.h file (in _Release() method). I am just Loading the XML file and use get_documentElement method: bool CProfileTranslationToolDlg::TranslateFile(const _bstr_t& TrnURI) { // Load XML file. MSXML2::IXMLDOMDocument2Ptr pDoc; HRESULT hr = pDoc.CreateInstance(__uuidof(MSXML2::XML_DOMDOCUMENT)); if (FAILED(hr)) return false; VARIANT_BOOL vb = pDoc->load(TrnURI); if (!vb) return false; hr = pDoc->get_documentElement(&mDocElem); return true; } when &...

Out of Office restrict replys to contact list
It there a way to restrict out of office reply to only recieptants in the contact list? We would like to turn on out of office reply to people outside our organization, but would liketo restrict it to only people in our contact list. At present we have a rule setup locally on the users system, but would like to have a company wide solution. Thank you On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:08:02 -0700, Paul <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It there a way to restrict out of office reply to only recieptants in the >contact list? > >We would like to turn on out of office reply t...

Using VBA to change default color palette
We currently have an add-in for Excel Xp which changes the default excel color palette so that it displays our companies corporate color scheme. We are wanting to use this in Excel 2007 as well but cannot get it to work. Included is some of the code used for Excel XP Sub companyPalette() On Error Resume Next 'Modify the first row to compnay Primary color Palette ActiveWorkbook.Colors(11) = RGB(160, 0, 80) ActiveWorkbook.Colors(55) = RGB(225, 110, 0) ActiveWorkbook.Colors(52) = RGB(235, 175, 0) ActiveWorkbook.Colors(51) = RGB(180, 190, 0) ...

Best Practices for Development in GP's using Custom Tables
Is there any such document/direction? We write custom solutions for our clients using everything from eConnect, to ..NET etc. Is there a guideline for creating or not creating, custom database tables in GP's productions databases? Cheers, JM ...

Order of Events when using the Control Box Close Button
I would like to intercept the built in messages that are generated by Access about required data when a user clicks on the Close Button. The Close Button is enabled by setting the Control Box and Close Button form properties to "Yes". Does anyone know what the order of events is when using the Close Button? Thanks much! Answered in later post. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "accesswanabe" <accesswanabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E44530CC-48AE-4134-A896-BFC71F032F68@microsoft.com... >I...

Open Subform in a New Window using a command button
I have a form with a subform which does exactly what I need. However, I want to someway change the subform to a command button so when you click the command button, it will open the subform using the same filter. My form is frmPatent and the subform is sfRelated. The Link Child Field is RelatedMtr and the Link Master Fields is Matter. Can anyone assist me. Thanks! LDMueller Place a button on the form and try this in VBA: docmd.openform "subformname", acnormal,,"RelatedMtr= '" & me.matter & "'" replace the subformname with your own subfo...

Want to use Excel as a database for small school, how to print out specific fields??
Hi all, I am a volunteer parent for a small school and have been asked to help setup a database of the students (160) and need to figure out how to create a file and print just specific fields for different purposes. I tried the mail merge but didn't get the result I needed, which is just a page of information to pass out amongst the different families. I've looked around but can't find anything that looks like it would do what I need, but I seem to remember that it is possible. so far I've got my column headers and the data entered, but can't do anything with it. The ...

How to use two parameters in input of popup Variables
HI All Gary's Student kindly made some to code to allow input of variables via popup : Dim colstring As String Dim findit As Double, replacewith As Double colstring = Application.InputBox("Select Column ....", "Stage 1 of 3", Type:=2) findit = Application.InputBox("Column Selected : " & colstring & vbCr & vbCr & "Select Value To Replace?", "Stage 2 of 3", Type:=1) replacewith = Application.InputBox("Column Selected : " & colstring & vbCr & vbCr & "Value Selected : " &am...

SLOW EHLO REPLY !!!
Hi, we found the cause why some domains can't send mail. This is because our server takes too long before it reacts on the EHLO command by other servers when they send mail and after 30 seconds it's rejected. When i try the ehlo command on another server overhere (exchange 5.5) then i almost have instantly a reaction. So, how can i fasten up the EHLO reaction !!! by the way, server load is about 3% !! (2 XEON proc with alot of RAM and HDD space). thnx in advance! philippe "Philippe Dhont" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1268601c3f620$303fcda0...

Using Outlook on multiple computers
I'm going to college soon. I have a desktop computer and a laptop. It is very important that both have access to my Outlook inbox. I would love to be on campus somewhere on my laptop with Wi-Fi, download my e-mail, come back to the dorm and automatically have it synch up with my desktop. Also, I would love for my desktop to have it's own .pst file. That means I don't simply want to read off the laptop's .pst file when I'm on my desktop. I would a program that automatically (or w/ the click of a button) synchs Outlook between my laptop and desktop. Do you guys know of suc...

Web Service using SOAP+UDP
I have written a UDP server and want to make it available as web service I could not find much information about how I can implement UDP over SOAP, consuming SOAP over UDP ... Any help would be appreciated much Thank you Regards Raj On 01-04-2010 00:35, Raj wrote: > I have written a UDP server and want to make it available as web service > > I could not find much information about how I can implement UDP over SOAP, > consuming SOAP over UDP ... > > Any help would be appreciated much SOAP/UDP/IP is not a standard protocol stack. SOAP/HTTP/TCP/IP is...

how do i use an if is null, and if is not null statement together
I have to compare two columns of data, and show the status in column three. Column1 = enrolleddate, Column 2= DisenrolledDate, Column 3 = Status If column1 and column2 are null, "Active", if column2 is not null, then disenrolleddate Thanks for helping me. If you were using a spreadsheet, you might need that third column. In Access you can simply use a query to do the comparison and generate the "calculated" value. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "latha" <latha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4366DA3-9E0E-48C8-BB30-452...

Using Outlook with Hotmail
Hello. I've just started using Outlook 2003, after having owned the disc for a while (I only used office for Word prior to this). I use two hotmail accounts, both of which are installed fine. 1) How can I get an audio alert when new hotmail arrives? Surely if Outlook Express provides one, then the more advanced program should too??? This is a mjor thing for me, as I don't want to have to keep checking constantly to see if I have mail. 2) How do I configure my sent items to stay in the right place - e.g. the hotmail sent items with their relevant accounts, rather than in the un...

Address books using nicknames E2K3
How do I force outlook to look at the nicknames of my address book? ...

Accessing Custom entities using webservice
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to access custom entities using a webservice. I am trying to create an instance of a custom entity that has already been established in the CRM. Thanks. ...