Uploading Inbox on the Internet mail server

When I first attempted to connect to my inbox Outlook deleted all my messages
on Internet mail server, I want they to be there too, what I can do?
Thanks.
0
LevanM (1)

LevanM wrote:
|| When I first attempted to connect to my inbox Outlook deleted all my
|| messages on Internet mail server, I want they to be there too, what
|| I can do?
|| Thanks.

Configure your email account to leave messages on the server.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0