Updating outlook express 5

I want to upadte my outlook express 5 to a 6. can anybody give me a quick
run down of what to do?

Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tip of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
-----
"The British Buddha" <Lawrence.Gardiner@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> I want to upadte my outlook express 5 to a 6. can anybody give me a quick
> run down of what to do?

0
Roady