Updated appointments stay in calendar

When an appointment has been updated we have found by
several clients that the appointment that was updated
stays in the calendar causing a double appointment.  The
old appointment is not automatically removed when the new
appointment has been accepted.
Can anyone please let me know of a solution to this
problem.  thanks, Yvonne
0
anonymous (74722)

Project Server 2007 Task Update Status
Does anyone know of a way for me to setup a view that will enable my resource managers to view the status of task updates that have been submitted to the PM? We require PM approval of task updates before timesheets can be submitted, and I would like the resource managers to see whether thier folks have submitted updates (imported from thier timesheets) to the PM and whether those update requests are pending, approved or rejected. I can find any fields availabe in the resource assignments view that show (change requested, submission status, etc.) for tasks, nor do I see anything that I ca...

Dynamic Table Should Always Maintain Borders When Data Is Updated
Dynamic Table Should Always Maintain Borders An Alignment When Data Is Updated Included in the Cases in Which The Updated Cells Were Previously Formatted And Customized By The User ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/communi...

Importing .ics Files Into Calendar
I have downloaded the new version 12 of Windows Live Calendar desktop and have been sent several .ics files by email to import into the calendar. The instructions tell me to click on 'Import' > 'Browse' to find the files which I have copied to a folder on the computer and import them straight into the calendar. However, there is no 'Import' that I can find. I am using Windows XP Pro version with all the latest updates. Cheers Alt + F, Import. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "cliff" <cliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Restricted Calendar Views
Is there anyone with a tip that will allow an admin to restrict read/write users views to certain dates? ...

Updating/keeping account names
Don't know if I can explain this better, but when updating, how do I keep the same vendor/description name. For example, today, when updating, I had an ATM withdrawel of $50 listed. Instead of that showing reconciled, it took the same amount of $50 that regulary gets taken out from my bank and showed that to be reconciled instead. ...

Updating an Excel file in real-time
I'm running Excel 2000, and windows 2000. On our web site their is an excel page that I update frequently...the page is a calendar of activities at our church that I am currently just copying and pasting into FrontPage. Wondering if there is a way to connect with the sheet on the web page from the actual sheet on my PC so that when I update the info on the sheet it automatically updates on the web site without copying and pasting it. Page URL is http://www.knox.org/calendar.htm. Many thanks! JT I believe so. Not sure of the exact details but you will have to reveal your ip ...

Security Updates Fail to Install
The following Security Updates contine to fail to install. Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB960003) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969613) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB973704) Does anyone know how to fix this problem. tealeaf wrote: > The following Security Updates contine to fail to install. > > Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB960003) > Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969613) > Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB973704) > ...

MSM 2002- Auto investment update of pref shares stopped working
I am using Money2002. Approx 3-4 weeks ago, the auto updates for all of my preferred share investments (on the TSX) stopped updating. The price column is blank, resulting in a market value of $nil. The auto update works fine for all of my common share investments (on the TSX). The same problem persists in other 'Money' files I have to monitor other investments. (ie. the preferred shares have stopped being updated automatically and the equity ones work fine). Therefore it is not a file specific issue. I can manually update the prices and the market value is calculated prop...

Limiting Appointment Recurrence for resources
Does anyone know how to limit apointment reocurances for recources in outlook/exchange? The request is: When making a recurring meeting request and booking a resource such as a room (from the list in the GAL) we want to force the limit of recurrance to say a month. So users cant book a room every wednesday at noon forever, need to limit the resouces to only accept recurring bookings for say a month. Exchange 2000, office 2000, XP and 2003 Anyone? Thanks in advance. ...

Appointment/Task/Note times incorrect
Hi I have an annoying 'feature' that I'm hoping someone has come across and resolved. Some users when making a change to CRM, such as adding a note, appointment, etc. wil have the associated time stamp offset by 8 hours, i.e. an appointment for 10am shows up as 6pm. I've checked all the obvious things such as timezones on the server and affected users systems, but all are correct (we are GMT). Can anybody throw any suggestions in about this? Thanks Leigh CRM does not use the machine timezones. It uses the timezone in it's own profile, and in v3, this defau...

Update KB938464 needs to be reinstalled all times
Hi, We have a WinXP embedded machine with SP3 installed. The Update KB938464 needs to be installed all times. We already uninstalled the update and reinstalled it again (through WSUS and also manual) without any success. The installation log is listed below. Any help would be great. Many Thanks Giuseppe Barresi [KB938464-v2.log] 1.750: ================================================================================ 1.750: 2009/11/19 13:12:14.515 (local) 1.781: c:\06d5f3bf1beb86ed24f3f11e41032e\update\update.exe (version 6.3.13.0) 1.797: Hotfix started with following comm...

IMF
Is there a setting to purge messages that are X days old. I have a script that will do this, but I wanted to know if it is already being done, or if there was a setting, or if messages just piled up in that folder until space ran out. They stay in there forever, which is why you should be regularly deleting out of the folder. My company has an application that moves messages out of the folder in real time, and builds a per-user quarantine that users can review with a web browser. http://www.sirana.com/products/spamcenter/default.aspx "bradley_st" wrote: > Is there a set...

"Online services" vs "automatic updates"
I have set up accounts at 3 institutions. One of them requires a password for updates (in other words, I have not allowed MSN to save my password), which is what I want (prevents automatic updating). The other two do not. The password appears to have been saved, and updates occur automatically. I can't figure out how to set those entries to require user entered passwords for updates. Can someone help? In microsoft.public.money, Laurel wrote: >I have set up accounts at 3 institutions. One of them requires a password >for updates (in other words, I have not allowed MS...

Formatting a calendar to print
I want to be able to print a calendar with notes that I can type in on a sidebar. For example, I want to show a monthly calendar with specific due dates ("Application Due Jan 1") and a sidebar for notes to show the general activities that correspond ("January: Applications are Reviewed"). I can print a calendar with TASKS on the sidebar, but they are actiing like headers and the same tasks appear on each month that I print. I need a sidebar for NOTES that are specific to the activities occurring that month. Is this do-able? ...

12.0.1 Does not show up in auto-updater #2
In article <ee93bac.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <socokid@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have seen this on each of the nearly 20 machine's I've tried this on > (different companies). When I click the "check for updates" in Word, it > always says "There are no updates available at this time". Each time I have > had to come to this site to download the 12.0.1 update and install in > manually. > > What is wrong with the updater application? It hasn't caught this update ONCE > yet on any of the machines I have tested. Again, diffe...

Links To Task Fr Calendar & Contacts
I do not know how to link my calendar & contacts to my task. Is this possible & it so how. Thanks jb You can link items to Contacts by opening the item and selecting the Contacts button at the bottom. On some items, such as Note items, you need to select Options from the View menu to see the Contacts button. Once you have items linked to Contacts, you can view those items through the Contact's Activities tab. If you right-click your Contacts folder, select Properties, and then select Activities; you can select which folders are searched for linked items. It's not as straig...

Calendar in 2003
I am using Office 2003 Home and Student edition. Situation: I have a desktop and a laptop, both running Win XP home edition. I use my laptop to travel, but my desktop for my “office”. Is there a way to keep both of my desktop and laptop’s calendar synchronized so that each has the same data? Also, if this is possible, if I change/add/edit an appointment on one will it change on the other? I do not have access to an exchange server and all of my e-mails are pop3 accounts. I seem to remember that in 2000 I could use my POP3 e-mail accounts to send my calendar events back and forth betwe...

update sheet with data at bottom of present data
I have 2 excel 2003 workbooks. Workbook one has 5 column with headings. Workbook 2 has same five colums with headings. 2 gets updated every month with data in A2:E5 (under the headings). I need this data range to go into the workbook 1 at the bottom of the last entry. This is 4 rows and five columns of data. I Need it to update only when called to update. On Mar 9, 9:42=A0pm, outrigger <outrig...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have 2 excel 2003 workbooks. =A0Workbook one has 5 column with headings= .. =A0 > Workbook 2 has same five colums with headings. =...

Cant repair updated version
I have problems accessing reports and system settings, i read somewhere by removing the reporting software and running a repair on the CRM install this would fix my problem. Unfortunatley when i ran the repair i got the following error " The MSI package at the source location has a product version property that is not valid" I have a crm server version installed of 3.0.3500.2 and a cd version of 3.0.3500.0 im not sure how the database on my sevrer has updated but now i cant reapir it... any ideas how i can fix this please? ...

M2005- Updates are temporarily unavailable
I have been getting this error since upgrading from M2004 on Friday. I've read through the group and it appears there are several different types of synchronization errors that folks are experiencing. I have tried removing all of my accounts from Moneycentral and the re-adding them, but after saying I'm not updating online, I continually see the Updates are temporarily unavailable message under the MSN Money Synchronization. Is this the same error everyone has or a new one? Thanks in advance. I few other here have that issues. We'll see what happens. I turned it in to ...

what is the attribute name for this : "automatically update e-mail addresses based on email-address policy"
There is a check box above for the exchange 2007 console. What is the equivalent of the attribute name ? "EmailAddressPolicyEnabled" -- Tim. "IT STAFF" <jkklim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4E9A4E62-2028-435A-B982-0059BAA273F8@microsoft.com... > There is a check box above for the exchange 2007 console. > > What is the equivalent of the attribute name ? ...

Top row of excel stays even in sorting
I need a header in the top row of my excel worksheet so that even when I sort the data the top row remains the same. 2003:- Data>>Sort>>My Data Range As>> Check the “Header Row” Option Button. 2007:- Press Alt+D+S the Sort Dialog Box will appear Press Alt+H which will select the “My Data has headers” check box. -- Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps! -------------------- (Ms-Exl-Learner) -------------------- "willyd" wrote: > I need a header in the top row of my excel worksheet so that even when I sort > the data the top ro...

Union dues does not update T4 fields
Actually in the system, the criteria's to update the Box 44 on T4 for Unions, is the following: Deduction Pay code has a 'Further Identification' as Union Dues AND is set to Before Tax = YES'', but in Canada, the way of handling the Union needs to be set Before Tax = NO. Every customers that are using the Union deduction are having issues at the end of the year and need to manually adjust it enter a script to correct the T4. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this sug...

ISINTEG
We get hundreds of thousands of "Ignoring message size because it is a CDO generated appointment instance" messages when running ISINTEG. The specific test is the folder test. I even created a new store and moved most of the mailboxes, and these messages still come up. As a result, a pass of this test takes over 7 hours on a 20GB store in a relatively recent server (dual 3.4 processors, 4GB RAM, u320 15k drives). These messages repeat on every pass as they are not "fixed" so I am concerned about my expanding time window for offline maintenance. I've searched the web and...

outlook calendar and contacts in the wrong language
I recently switched form hebrew outlook 2003 to english outlook 2003, and now my calendar and contacts are stuck in hebrew. I used the command "outlook /resetfoldernames" and it fixed the same problem with my folders, but not the calendar or contacts. I tried the command "outlook /resetoutlookbar" but the computer did not recognize this as a valid command. How can i fix this problem? ...