update JUNK MAIL FILTER in terminal server

------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01C6106F.E22270C0

Hi Everyone!

I would like to know if there is some restriction or some special =
configuration to install the Junk mail filter update in a server with =
terminal server.  My users access the Outlook over TS.  And some users =
reclaim that junk does not work very well .. I thought that can problem =
with Junk update.. I actualize how administrator user .. but, I don=B4t =
know if in the others users is actulize too..

help me!
thks..
Janaina
------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01C6106F.E22270C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Everyone!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like to know if there is some =
restriction=20
or some special configuration to install the Junk mail filter update in =
a server=20
with terminal server.&nbsp; My users access the Outlook over TS.&nbsp; =
And some=20
users reclaim that junk does not work very well .. I thought that can =
problem=20
with Junk update..&nbsp;I actualize how administrator user .. but, I =
don=B4t know=20
if in the others users is actulize too..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>help me!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>thks..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Janaina</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C2_01C6106F.E22270C0--

0
jrodrigues (17)

Mailbox on Exchange Front-End Server
Can you create a mailbox on an Exchange 2003 Front-End Server? When you make Exchange a FE server, it then assumes all internet protocols are to be proxied to the BE servers. It can't proxy to itself. If you put mailboxes on it, only MAPI connections could reach them. Depending on your deployment, there may be security implications of allowing that. Can you? I think so. Should you? Probably not. William "John Blake" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19f8501c44d87$e00c6950$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can you create a mailbox on an Exchange 20...

New Server
I currently have Exchange 2000 on an older server (Windows 2000). I also have Exchange 2003 on a 1 year old server (windows 2003). I've recently purchased a new server to replace the old server (windows 2000) with (windows 2003). I have moved everything off the older server except exchange. I can actually power the machine down and have no problems running the two newer servers. However, I would like to install Exchange 2003 on the newest server so that we have a backup exchange server. Can I just bring down the oldest server, bring it off the network, and remove it with no problem...

Money 2008
Money 2008 seems to stick at "Updating your accounts", msmoney.exe then takes an excessively large amount of CPU. I've left this run overnight and it eventually clears but it's basically making Money un- usable. I'm running it on Vista 64bit - current updates etc. I've been a Money user forever and this is just horrible. -trevor In microsoft.public.money, tmiller9833 wrote: >Money 2008 seems to stick at "Updating your accounts", msmoney.exe >then takes an excessively large amount of CPU. I've left this run >overnight and it eventually cle...

IE8 uses 95+% of cpu after update to sp3
I just updated to XP sp3 and did updates after that and IE8 is running so slow. I loaded task manager to see what was happening and IE8 was using up to 99%. My system was a slow XP sp2 but did a disk clean and defrag and it was running a lot faster. Apps load and run faster after sp3 but not IE8. Thanks for any suggestions mx5 wrote: > I just updated to XP sp3 and did updates after that and IE8 is > running so slow. I loaded task manager to see what was happening > and IE8 was using up to 99%. > > My system was a slow XP sp2 but did a disk clean and defrag and...

Amex/Costco account update not working
Wondering if anyone else is having issues update and Amex/Costco account in 2006 version. It was working on 2004 version but has been broken since the upgrade. Andrew, Downloads from Amex/Costco work fine here. Explain what "issues" are you experiencing? Kevin "Andrew" <justme@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:42efdc69_1@newsfeed.slurp.net... > Wondering if anyone else is having issues update and Amex/Costco account > in 2006 version. It was working on 2004 version but has been broken since > the upgrade. > > Kevin, I had problems wi...

advance filters
I would like to know if anybody knows how to use advance filters if you want to select only nubers that begins with 572. For example I want to select all the number in a list that star with 572.... I need to do it with advance filters because I have to use more filters in others columns. Thank you. Manuel Hi Manuel, Perhaps you could add a helper column and filter on the helper column? Assume the relevant data to be in cells B2:B100: Insert a helper C column In Cell C2 enter the formula =Left(B2, 3) = 572 Copy down to C100 Filter on column C using TRUE as the filter condition. -...

FWD: See this corrective update which comes from the Microsoft
--aolkeahgr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wbqnfbpivy"; type="multipart/alternative" --wbqnfbpivy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lzvglunuqmeli" --lzvglunuqmeli Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the se...

Problem in Setting up CRM server
Hi We are trying to install CRM server. but we getting following error message and we don't know the reason for this. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. ---> Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupException: Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated new Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: 1. Go to the domain controller and manually force synchronization. 2. Wait 15 minutes (typically) until the domain controller synchron...

Rules in Error
When I open Outlook 2002 I receive a dialogue box which states Rules in Error - Server Requested Client Action MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg. I don't know where this came from. Thanks for the help in advance. ...

duplicate contacts and e mail
I have just set up a new mail profile and imported my mail settings from a saved pst file and all of my e mails and contacts are duplicated, is there a way that I can get rid of the duplicates without going through everything one by one? The file is about 500mb and there are hundreds of contacts. Is there a free duplicate e mail remover? http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#dupes --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted wit...

server information
i am unable to send messages and have no idea how to change server details can somone help please ? "wildcat2008@live.co.uk" <wildcat2008@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0630BEAC-0EB1-4450-B3EA-C94EB76EE018@microsoft.com... >i am unable to send messages and have no idea how to change server details > can somone help please ? Who is your mail provider and or ISP? Give us the error message generated when sending fails. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ It isn't clear to me wh...

No New Mail
HI All Can anyone help me I have a number of users that are experiencing a problem. The problem is that a new mail icon will appear in their task bar but when they open outlook there is no message in there inbox. Has anyone seen this before? We are running a Exchange 2003. Please Help. Thanks Does the message gets deleted by a rule or the server by te anti-virus/spam software? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Stuart Hagon" <anonymous@discuss...

Troubleshooting external -> My company e-mail
A VIP user claims that he is sending e-mails from his home address mymail@myfamilydomain.com to his company mailbox. He claims that all e-mails sent from that domain does not get delivered. As far as I know the Exchange AV is not configured to block 'myfamilydomain.com'. I look the logs of the Exchange AV and see no reports there of quarantine messages related to @familydomain.com. What else could I do troubleshoot this type of scenario ? "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote: >A VIP user claims that he is sending e-mails from his home address >mym...

Carry on with Windows Server install
I am starting to like the 2008 server series. Question about the REmote Desktop : How does the licensing work? We might need 2 additional clients. -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising! http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.myspace.com/502748630 Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill,Surrey,England UK Hello The, There is no change as before, as far as i know, 2 administrative connections and if you need more you have to buy TS CALs and install a TS licensing ser...

how to open port in windows server 2003
hi , i have an exchange server 2003(sp1) with windows server 2003 (sp1) the scenarion is like that my mails are going out side through SMTP filter which is installed on another machine in this software the only port 25 is open, internaly my mails are working fine and i can also receive mails from another domain like hotmail and yahoo , but problem i am facing is that from out side of my network means if i want to check my mails from my home i am facing the problem is that i can send mail but can not receivce mail this happend because i am using smtp protocol for sending mails and pop3 ...

Web services stop after rebooting server
Every month when I go to patch my Windows 2000 Server I have issues with the WWW service stopping every 5-10 minutes. Eventually after a day or so this goes away and all is well. This has happened since we went to v3. Any thoughts? EventType : crmmanaged P1 : 3.0.5300.0 P2 : aspnet_wp P3 : microsoft.crm P4 : there is an error in xml document (1_ 970).;hash='-493497873' ...

Linux Server
hi! peepz!.. i want to upload my webpage made in publisher 2003 in my web server redhat <apache>, is it compatible?... i already tried to upload it but it is too slow. :( publiser put some script that even i cant understand... i cant edit it is there someone else what to do?.. please help. thanks A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from toni <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > hi! peepz!.. i want to upload my webpage made in publisher 2003 in my > web server redhat <apache>, is it compatible?... i already tried to > uploa...

Updating large pivot source data
Hello, I'm experiencing the following problem with a very simple macro in Excel 2007 to update pivot table data source. That is, my data has more than 74000 rows and I'm trying to update the source data with the following code: Sub Macro1() Dim rng1 As Range Set rng1 = Sheets("Test_sheet").Range("A1:A74000") ActiveSheet.PivotTables("Pivot-taulukko1").ChangePivotCache ActiveWorkbook. _ PivotCaches.Create(SourceType:=xlDatabase, SourceData:=rng1, _ Version:=xlPivotTableVersion12) End Sub The problem is that the code ...

Size Limitations for Attachments send with Outlook E-Mail
Any attachment larger than 100 kb does not send when attempted using Outlook 2003. Please advise as to how one can adjust the size limits for outgoing attachments? Thank you. "Tim" <tgregoire@craneandhoistsales.com> wrote in message news:080201c3dea4$4a835670$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Any attachment larger than 100 kb does not send when > attempted using Outlook 2003. Please advise as to how > one can adjust the size limits for outgoing attachments? > Thank you. Have you checked that your ISP and/or system admin haven't put a limit on? ...

Bank Acct Auto Update without sync to MSN
I would like to have my accts auto update without syncing to the MSN website. I would also like to not use the passport password. When I remove the pasport password and create a local password, I no longer am able to auto update from my bank. Do I have to have the MSN passport and web access to do this? If not, how do I do this? I have Money 2005 Deluxe on an Windows XP Pro system. I am creating a new money file so I can wipe clean and try anything new. thanks!! In microsoft.public.money, fire_317 wrote: >I would like to have my accts auto update without syncing to the MSN we...

Migrating folders and mail from Entourage to Apple Mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am trying to move folders and their contents from Entourage to Apple Mail. I already set up the exchange account on mail and had previously used the Import Mailboxes feature to move my POP account folders and content. When running that Import Mailboxes utility it does not recognize any of the folders for the Exchange account. <br><br>I did go back and delete the POP account to see if leaving only the Exchange account would work. I even shut down the computer and restarted...

Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2
sorry for the late post... i have 50 users "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08: > sorry for the late post... i have 50 users Why? Are you going to have back-end servers? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote: >sorry for the late post... i have 50 users No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Exchange server recovery
I am running 2 exchange servers in a Windows 2000 AD domain. My 2nd Exchange server has failed and Dell is sending a replacement server. I know that I can run setup and use the /disasterrecovery switch to reinstall Exchange on this new box. My question is: how do I install the replacement server into the domain with the domain already having a server by that name? In other words Poly_ethylene has failed and when I get its replacement I will be loading server onto this box and putting it back into the domain using the same name. How can I do this? I have a full bakup of C: and sys...

Creating Accounts under Windows Mail
I'm using Vista sp2 home premium . I just done a restore back to factory setting and I just now down all the Windows Updates . I am trying to create accounts under Windows Mail ... I am able to enter all the correct data for the account , /serve /pop/smtp/password ... Everything is good in that sense of it but once I finish creating account it does not appear within the program ( Windows Mail ) I don't see any folder for it . Is there some sore of setting that I need to correct ? More or less how does one see their email accounts under Windows Mail ? PS : These email ...

Pop Imap NNTP ETC Servers Won't Start
I open system manager, goto pop server, right click and click on start. After a few minutes I get a message did not respond in a timely fashion and to look at event viewer for information. There is nothing there. When I go to tools then status I find that my service group says critical n, which indicates to me that something is not running. How do I trouble shoot this? Rejean Proulx Visit my family at http://interfree.ca MSN is: rejean@interfree.ca Ham License VA3REJ Have you modified the service start state from disabled to manual or automatic? Nue "Rejean Proulx" <r...