UNRESOLVED: Attaching multiple files from the desktop

I'm running Outlook 2003 (non SP1) on all of my PCs. Outlook is configured
on all PCs to use only HTML for emails (it's the default, anyways). If I
attach 2 or more files (simultaneously) from windows explorer (using the
"send to mail recipient), the email comes up as plain text. This happens on
all clients. If only one file is attached, or if you attach multiple files
*from the outlook email window itself*, then the email comes up as HTML,
which is correct. We're using a document management system (DocsOpen) and it
is not easy for my users to save each document to the desktop and
individually attach each file, so I need a better solution.

Why are the messages coming up as Plain Text when attaching multiple files
from outside Outlook?

Thanks in advance to all responders!

0
Stephen

multiple balances on one printout #3
I want to print all the months on one sheet. with a total, is this possible and if so how do I do so. Thanks If you are looking for a GL account, go to Inquiry, Financials, Either summary or Historical Summary, select the account, then click the printer icon. This will show the monthly totals and the balance at the end of the FY "Henk" <hmulder@andrewsinternational.com> wrote in message news:1170863278.665533.201610@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... >I want to print all the months on one sheet. with a total, is this > possible and if so how do I do so. > > T...

reply those log files after the lastest full backup
Dear all, I'm practicing the DR procedure of Exchange 2k3. I can restore Exchange 2k3 to the state of latest full backup. If the full backup did on midnight 5:00am then the server crash on 11:00am same day. There are a lot of mail between 5:00am to 11:00am and not updated to Information Store. How can I replay those log files and make the Information Store most update? Thanks! Patrick The logs will play when you mount the store, if the restore was successful, and you chose "last restore set" as a restore option. If you did not, here is how to force a hard recovery. eseu...

Multiple variables
Hi all I have a large workbook containing 10 columns and 10-15000 rows. In column A I have customername and in column B I have articlenumber. I would like to make a new workbook where I put inn customername and articlenumber in C3(cutomer) and D3(article) and have the whole row returned to row 6 in my new workbook. How do I proceed? =INDEX(Sheet1!A$2:A$200,MATCH(1,(C3=Sheet1!$A$2:$A$200)*(D3=Sheet1!$B$2:$B$2 00),0)) which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just Enter. and copy across the columns -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email a...

HELP: Export data to word template and save it as a seperate file
Hi All, I want to export details from excel userform to a word template and save it at a different file. So basically once the user clicks the Export to word button this should happen: -Opens up a dialog window(to select the word template) - User Selects the word template (I have a specific word template designed) - the template is then "SAVED AS" a seperate word file at a specific location(mentioned in code below) But what is happening is, When user clicks the button and selects the template, the data is exported to that template, and its not saved in a differen...

Transferring emails and attachments
Is there a way to transfer emails and/or attachments from one computer with Outlook to another computer with Outlook? Thanks. Pete You could move the relevant *.pst file, and your could even email them. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms Pete wrote: > Is there a way to transfer emails and/or attachments from > one computer with Outlook to another computer with > Outlook? Thanks. > Pete Thanks, but where are the .pst files stored? >-----Original Message----- >You could move the relevant *.pst file, and your could even email them. > >Hope this is...

Class for downloading MMS Protocol Files?
Hi NG Is there a C++ Class (VC6) for downloading mms streams from internet? Thanx Richie ...

Exchange 2003 Attachment Handling
Hello- Option 1- I know that filter can easily be created in the client to save attachments to a file system, but I was wondering if there is a way to do the same on the server. We need to able to log when a particular file arrives via email even if a client is not open to filter the message. Option 2- Is there a way to query the mail database directly to determine when an attachment has arrived (the subject, sender, and file name of the attachment will be consistent)? Thanks for any help! Possible solution: Go look at Email archiving solutions like Legato EmailXtender / EmailXaminer....

Temp files problem.
We have two public IP's. One is for VOIP the other for Internet Browsing. Temp files created on public IP used for VOIP are getting stored on another public IP, used for Internet Browsing. What could be the reason apart from Gateway Configuration Any Ideas, Please help. On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:26:04 -0700, Darbha <Darbha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have two public IP's. >One is for VOIP the other for Internet Browsing. >Temp files created on public IP used for VOIP are getting >stored on another public IP, used for Internet Browsing. >What could be ...

launch exe files in ps1
Hi all I wanna to know how can I launch a exe file within a powershell script, for instances I have this function in a script: Function edit($file){ $program = 'd:\Program Files (x86)\PowerGUI\ScriptEditor.exe'; $psi= New-Object System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo; $sb = New-Object System.Text.StringBuilder; $sb.Append("'"); $sb.Append($((Get-ChildItem $file).FullName)); $sb.Append("'"); $psi.Arguments = $sb.Tostring(); $psi.FileName = $program; [System.Diagnostics.Process]::Start($psi); } that is an incredible work and with erro...

copy multiple lstbx selections to another lstbox etc
(see code below as a reference) I have a list of facilities in a listbox [lstFacAdd] on a form [frm_credreqdetails], pulling from a source table [tbl_cr_facilities]. I currently have it set up so that when I double click on one of those facilities, it adds that facility to another listbox on another form [Forms! frm_CR_ViewFacilities!lstFacilities]. What I want to do is allow multiple selections to be hightlighted from the [lstFacAdd] listbox, and then be simultaneously copied over to the other listbox. maybe a coded button that will take the hightlighted selections and copy them all ov...

Excel file goes from 12 to 38 MB after "Get External Data"
Hi In an excel spreadsheet, there are three worksheets that are populated with data in perhaps 20 columns and up to 3000 rows, (along with several other worksheets in the same spreadsheet) The spreadsheet is 12 MB with the hard-coded (hand keyed) data sitting in each of these three worksheets. We decided that we wanted to import the data to these pages from SQL Server rather than maintain it manually, so we wrote a macro that clears the three worksheets and then executes the "Get External Data" function for each of the three worksheets. However, when we run the macro and it rep...

Transfer multiple orders to one invoice
If would be great to be able to transfer multiple orders to one invoice using the sales order module. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4e53cf13-72d3-4721-ba8...

multiple categories/memo for downloaded credit card trans
Hi, I am using MS Money Plus Home and Business v17.0.150.1415. I have added my Chase credit card account to my money profile so that I can choose "Update Now" and all my recent transactions are downloaded into Money. This works good, but I am not able to do two things that I would like to be able to do: 1. I would like to be able to split the transaction into more than one category. 2. I would like to be able to add a memo to the transaction. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can do these things? Thanks in advance, Paul I cannot figure out how to either of these thi...

"Sorry, you have to configure an offline folder file first"
Hi, I have Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. I'm getting this message "Sorry, you have to configure an offline folder file first" poped up every 2 seconds. I do have Palm installed on my PC. Please help..... Thanks Do you need an offline file? Palm has nothing to do with this, note. If you don't need to work offline with an OST file, go to tools, services, find the properties of the Exchange server service, advanced tab, and you should be able to disable offline use. San wrote: > Hi, > > I have Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. I'm getting this > message &quo...

Size of Excel file Access db exports to.
I have an Access db that exports about 350 queries to a specific Excel file. This is done on a weekly basis then monthly basis. The db and exporting works great. However the size of the file. The size of the file after the save is as large as my largest month of data which makes sense. Is there anyway to compact an Excel file like you can in Access to get reclaim space that may be used in the monthly data but not in the weekly data? The weekly data was making the file about 26 MB. After I ran the monthly data it ballooned to 36 MB. All but about 20 of the queries are created through code. Wou...

Windows 2007 .xlsm files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel In my work environment we now use windows excel 2007 with files saved in the .xlsm format. I have a mac at home but find that I cannot open the excel .xlsm files in max excel 2008. Compatibility is the number 1 requirement for me. Is there any solution other than buying Windows? David_Winston@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > In my work environment we now use windows excel 2007 with files saved in > the .xlsm format. I have a mac at h...

multiple validations on a table
Hi, How do I set multiple validations on a table? I know how to set one. Do I need to use VBA code to do this or is there a simple way? Thanks in advance for your help. L. Drolette On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:55:01 -0800, drolette <drolette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >How do I set multiple validations on a table? I know how to set one. Do I >need to use VBA code to do this or is there a simple way? > >Thanks in advance for your help. >L. Drolette A Table Validation rule needs to be a logical expression - which can involve multiple AND and OR clause...

merge multiple quotes into one order?
is that possible in CRM 3.0? Thanks in advance for any help! ...

email attachment size limit
Do the default limits in "Message Delivery Properties" window (under Exchange, Global Settings) include attachment size? (I'm trying to email a 16mb attachment and it won't leave my outbox. Does the "Sending Message Size" limit stop this email from going out?) THanks. Yes, message size includes attachments. Lower of the 2 (sending and receiving size) applies. An e-mail message that is larger than the sending message size limit or the receiving message size limit is not delivered http://support.microsoft.com/kb/298572/EN-US/ How to set size limits for message...

Repost problem importing Pst file
Sorry to repost it but I really need it. ====================== Hi, I've got a pst file form Exemerge that is about 2GB. I used the Pst2gb to cut it off 500MB and used Scanpst to fix it. Now I can copy and move within this pst file but I cannot export or copy or move any message out of this pst but I can copy a message into this pst. Size of this pst is just 83MB after I removed most unwanted e-mail but I still can't export from it. It just said "Can't move the items" Do you have any idea to help me fix this up? Please help. Thanks, Tony. Have you...

Multiple Time Range Conditional
I have put the running time on a worksheet. I want to reference that time and for 6 time ranges during the day, I want to display a message to the user via text in a cell. How do I reference these time ranges and how do I display this message only during these 6 time ranges? Thanks! Can you tell us how you are getting the running time? Are you using =3DNOW() and what cell is this in? What are the 6 time ranges that you want the message to be active for? Which cell do you want to use to display the message? Pete On Nov 18, 11:51=A0pm, KT <K...@discussions.microsoft....

Import txt file with multiple rows for each record
I have a royalty report from SAP that I need to bring into Excel. It includes check number, payment date, amount, and check recipient. The problem is the "check recipient" information comes in on either 1,2,3, or 4 lines in the report. But the rest of the record information is all on line 1. This is random and will not be the EXACT same structure each month. Ex. 2539893 3/14/2002 55.09 Jane Doe Anytown USA 2539894 3/14/2002 79.99 Bob Evans 2539895 3/14/2002 5.00 John Smith 111 Mai...

attachments #4
although I've used Outlook XP for a long time, just recently I have experienced difficulty in opening attachments with the notable excpeption of pdf(s). I have followed MS database instructions in order to modify the registry to correct the problem... Alas ...to no avail. any suggestions..I am XP SP2 Anything but the simplest suggestions Are there any software solutions floating around the usenet or web which will solve the problem??? I am running Windows XP Home edition, Office XP SP2 ...

Wav File Question for PPS files
I have FINALLY read and digested all the wonderful help about only embedded wav files being able to be emailed.......and have suceeded in being able to do so ....THANKS Trouble here is I have only 2 wav files that are music (not one line jokes, etc.) and am time pressed on finding a good one for a xmas PPS I'd like to send to family. Is there a source online where one can SAFELY download wav files. I've encountered lots of invalid sites out there trying? Looking for something Christmas and sentimental for a family slide show....... Grateful for any help...... THA...

Getting MP3 files to play on Web Sites
Have just put uo a web site, had .wav files that played fine, but pages took way to long to load. Converted files to MP3 files. They will play on my computer, but will not play on web site. I am using Publisher 2003 that has all its up grades. Would anyone have a suggestion. Thank You, -- B Greg www.healthyhomesonline.com www.tkoorange.net B Greg wrote: > Have just put uo a web site, had .wav files that played fine, but > pages took way to long to load. Converted files to MP3 files. They > will play on my computer, but will not play on web site. I am using > Publisher 200...