Subject: TR: Anne roumanoff allume Sarkozy
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:47:41 +0100
From: "xxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.be>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

------_=_NextPart_001_01C858ED.FF969F65

Objet : Fw: Anne roumanoff allume Sarkozy

------_=_NextPart_001_01C858ED.FF969F65

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<STYLE>.hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: = 0px;
PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16587" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY
class=3Dhmmessage bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma
size=3D2><B>Objet :</B> Fw: Anne roumanoff = allume=20
Sarkozy<BR><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C858ED.FF969F65--

0
flo6787 (1)

Pascal Flo <flo@pascalflorin.net> wrote:

> With some email sender, emails are unreadable. messages contain
> header and all HTML tag. See exemple below.

Microsoft knows about this problem but would like a screen shot of it and
qould like to know if you have Word set as the mail editor/reader or not.
Please send this information to me and I will pass it on to a Microsoft
contact.  The address I used to post this is valid.  Send the information
there.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
1/17/2008 7:39:20 PM
Hi!
Is there any update of any progress of a bugfix already?
I have the exact same problem.
Looks like it has something to do with 'undisclosed-recipients'.
I don't know why, but even if I have one address as 'to' and two added in
'cc' Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients' and the problem seems
to occur.
I can post the headers if needed.

First I used Outlook 2007 + Vista Business, thought the problem was cuased
by Outlook 2007. Therefore downgraded to Outlook 2003 (kept the rest of
Office 2007), but the problem still persists. It even got worse since right
now I also often cannot open messages or receive attachments.

In my settings I have set HTML formatting and I am not using Word as the
editor (with is not selecable when you choose HTML layout).
Hopefully there is a quick solution available. I do not want to downgrade to
XP as well.

Regards,
Lars

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Pascal Flo <flo@pascalflorin.net> wrote:
>
> > With some email sender, emails are unreadable. messages contain
> > header and all HTML tag. See exemple below.
>
> Microsoft knows about this problem but would like a screen shot of it and
> qould like to know if you have Word set as the mail editor/reader or not.
> Please send this information to me and I will pass it on to a Microsoft
> contact.  The address I used to post this is valid.  Send the information
> there.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Lars1 (37)
3/28/2008 10:07:02 PM
Lars wrote:
> Hi!
> Is there any update of any progress of a bugfix already?
> I have the exact same problem.
> Looks like it has something to do with 'undisclosed-recipients'.
> I don't know why, but even if I have one address as 'to' and two added in
> 'cc' Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients' and the problem seems
> to occur.
> I can post the headers if needed.
>
> First I used Outlook 2007 + Vista Business, thought the problem was cuased
> by Outlook 2007. Therefore downgraded to Outlook 2003 (kept the rest of
> Office 2007), but the problem still persists. It even got worse since right
> now I also often cannot open messages or receive attachments.
>
> In my settings I have set HTML formatting and I am not using Word as the
> editor (with is not selecable when you choose HTML layout).
> Hopefully there is a quick solution available. I do not want to downgrade to
> XP as well.
>
> Regards,
> Lars
>
> "Brian Tillman" wrote:
>
>> Pascal Flo <flo@pascalflorin.net> wrote:
>>
>>> With some email sender, emails are unreadable. messages contain
>>> header and all HTML tag. See exemple below.
>> Microsoft knows about this problem but would like a screen shot of it and
>> qould like to know if you have Word set as the mail editor/reader or not.
>> Please send this information to me and I will pass it on to a Microsoft
>> contact.  The address I used to post this is valid.  Send the information
>> there.
>> --
>> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Brian, can you post your E-Mail address, so I can send you examples of
this problem.  It is driving me nuts!  Many people searching for a
solution.  I have a Laptop, with identical software and setup to this
desktop (Office 2007, Vista Ultimate) and have checked every possible
setting of the Laptop versus this machine and all appear identical, yet
E-Mails show perfect on the Laptop and just red x's here

Frenchy

Frenchy
0
invalid460 (432)
3/28/2008 10:46:31 PM
It's an Outlook - Vista problem and there is no setting on your machine that
is going to fix it.

It only occurs when all the recipients are in the BCC field.

"Frenchy" <Invalid@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Lars wrote:
>> Hi!
>> Is there any update of any progress of a bugfix already?
>> I have the exact same problem.
>> Looks like it has something to do with 'undisclosed-recipients'.
>> I don't know why, but even if I have one address as 'to' and two added in
>> 'cc' Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients' and the problem
>> seems to occur.
>> I can post the headers if needed.

0
alanq (1)
3/29/2008 5:25:45 PM
Hmmmm, I think it happens more often.
Also when I just put everyone into the to and/or cc it turned out to happen.
Below in a reply on one of my messages, which clearly is messed up.
Hopefully Microsoft fixes it in Vista SP1 or an Outlook 2007 patch soon!

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:27:30 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C88E7B.FC501F10

------=_NextPart_001_003E_01C88E7B.FC501F10

Text,
=20
Text........... =
text

With strange =20 and = signs I did not put in.

However, quite in the beginning of the message you can see:
To: undisclosed-recipients
But I did not put it there. How does it end up there because that seems to
be the cause. (Well it still should not happen, but anyway.)

"Alan Questell" wrote:

> It's an Outlook - Vista problem and there is no setting on your machine that
> is going to fix it.
>
> It only occurs when all the recipients are in the BCC field.
>
> "Frenchy" <Invalid@invalid.com> wrote in message
> > Lars wrote:
> >> Hi!
> >> Is there any update of any progress of a bugfix already?
> >> I have the exact same problem.
> >> Looks like it has something to do with 'undisclosed-recipients'.
> >> I don't know why, but even if I have one address as 'to' and two added in
> >> 'cc' Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients' and the problem
> >> seems to occur.
> >> I can post the headers if needed.

0
Lars1 (37)
3/29/2008 6:58:01 PM
Lars <Lars@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there any update of any progress of a bugfix already?

Nope, not yet.

> I have the exact same problem.
> Looks like it has something to do with 'undisclosed-recipients'.
> I don't know why, but even if I have one address as 'to' and two
> added in 'cc' Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients' and
> the problem seems to occur.

it has to do with receiving the message via Bcc.  I don't think what's in
the To field has any bearing on it.

> I can post the headers if needed.

No need.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
3/31/2008 12:53:12 AM
Frenchy <Invalid@invalid.com> wrote:

> Brian, can you post your E-Mail address, so I can send you examples of
> this problem.  It is driving me nuts!

While my address is available on every single post I make, including the one
you replied to, it would be pointless to send additional examples.  I'll
solicited and received plenty and passed them on to Microsoft.

> Many people searching for a
> solution.  I have a Laptop, with identical software and setup to this
> desktop (Office 2007, Vista Ultimate) and have checked every possible
> setting of the Laptop versus this machine and all appear identical,
> yet E-Mails show perfect on the Laptop and just red x's here

This is a completely different problem than the one being discussed in this
thread.  Please start your own thread.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
3/31/2008 12:56:40 AM

> it has to do with receiving the message via Bcc.  I don't think what's in
> the To field has any bearing on it.

Disagree!
This message was only send to people using 'To' and 'Cc', and still got
messed up with =20 and other things.

Fromp6"Lars Rengersen \(Monito\)" <e-mail>
To: "'Name'" <e-mail>
Cc: "'Name'" <e-mail>,
	"Name" <e-mail>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:27:30 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C88E7B.FC501F10

------=_NextPart_001_003E_01C88E7B.FC501F10

Text,
=20
Text........... =
text

0
Lars1 (37)
3/31/2008 9:23:01 AM
Lars <Lars@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Disagree!
> This message was only send to people using 'To' and 'Cc', and still
> got messed up with =20 and other things.

Disagree all you want.  Up to this point, no one has ever presented evidence
for the problem under any condition except what I've described.  Before I
could conclude that what you're seeing is a result of the same issue, I'd
have to know more about it.  The message you included appears to have come
from you, not received by you.  That means one of the other people (in the
To or Cc) must have received it any it is they who might have seen the
problem.  Moreover, I see no evidence that there's any "undisclosed
recipients" in the example you included, yet in your initial post you said
"Outlook changes it into 'undisclosed-recipients'".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
3/31/2008 12:21:24 PM
I am having a very similar problem with my hotmail acct. Reading the emails
in IE7/hotmail website, all is very clear.
In my Outlook 2007 SP1 (OS Vista SP1) when I download into the hotmail
folder using http or the outlook connector,
my emails have a lot of strange characters. Happens to my emails from China
only.
Using XP Outlook Express, I dont get this problem when I download the paid
hotmail acct into OE.
I have been struggling with these two weeks already and no clue how to solve
this, am thinking of going back to XP
using outlook express!! Any help will be appreciated.

--
Stephen Sar

"Gordon Ching" wrote:

> I run XP and Outlook 2003 and I have this problem too.
> It only started about 6 months ago but before then, everything was fine.
>
> This problem occurs even when I am the only recipient of the email which was sent us To: and not Bcc:( I asked the sender)
>
> Outlook receives my emails from 3 accounts/sources: Gmail, Hotmail and my email address with my ISP.
> The emails are perfectly legible if I were to read them  directly in gmail or hotmail etc.  If I resend the legible emails from say hotmail to gmail or vice versa, I get mixed/random results ie some emails are garbled again but some come through normal!
>
> I haven't got a clue why this happens but it is very frustrating.
>
> Gordon Ching

I paste 2 samples below:
It only happens to some of my incoming emails which I rec fm China contacts
but other emails fm China are okay. I have random question marks instead of
new
line feed and space in between becomes random characters, some characters
also change to unreadable.
I have UTF-8 Enabled and now using rich text, but same happens with HTML.

Question marks appear frequently and then the unreadable characters:

?
2008-05-04
   _____

???: Jia
????: 2008-05-04?5:00:11
???: sun
??: Cen
??: RE: RE: RE: ??SGS??
?

Dear Mary,

?

Please kindly find below quotation,

1.燬ervice: 100%

a) Workmanship check;

b) Inspection Report;

2.?Inspection Products:

Men抯 Trousers牋牋牋 ?牋牋牋 3100 pcs?

Women抯 Trousers牋牋牋 牋 3900pcs?

====================================
Another sample below:

18:57:28?008-05-04
?
Dear Stephen,
?
It is  (I have deleted part of the text here).
?
Any question please contact us at any time, thanks.
?
We are looking forward to receiveing your comments.
?
Best regards
Amanda?
?
   _____

FM:爏ales<HYPERLINK "m
DD:?008-04-30?0:33:25

--
Stephen Sar

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> Please define "unreadable."  What shows in your mail message?  Nothing?
> Random characters?
>
> What character set do you have set for your encoding?  What happens if you
> change it to something else?
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> reading.
>
> "Gordon Ching" wrote in message news:2008541057gwkching@netvigator.com...
> I run XP and Outlook 2003 and I have this problem too.
> It only started about 6 months ago but before then, everything was fine.
>
> This problem occurs even when I am the only recipient of the email which
> was sent us To: and not Bcc:( I asked the sender)
>
> Outlook receives my emails from 3 accounts/sources: Gmail, Hotmail and my
> email address with my ISP.
> The emails are perfectly legible if I were to read them  directly in gmail
> or hotmail etc.  If I resend the legible emails from say hotmail to gmail
> or vice versa, I get mixed/random results ie some emails are garbled again
> but some come through normal!
>
> I haven't got a clue why this happens but it is very frustrating.
>
> Gordon Ching

Email reminder
Can outlook send email reminder to events ? If yes how? Thanks for answering ...

Message on email when I send and attachment
how do I remove the following message from y Outlook Express: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachements in your mail:" Look here for help and more info on this subject: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:2561601c46061$8b4bc770$a401280a@phx.gbl, Elvia wrote: > how do I remove the following message from y Outlook > Express: > > "OE removed access to the following u...

Replying to a queue email
Scenario: I have a queue to receive emails from people outside the organization. They do not exist in CRM. I have a queue email that receives items in the queue just fine. I am using the email router Goal: To be able to reply to emails in the queue and have the reply come from the queues’ email address not my email address. I am the owner of the queue Possible solution: Might I be able to create an outbound profile in the email router configuration for that queue to use a specific user, the queue email address is a user in Exchange. Please advise, Thanks! As far as I know you hav...

Anyway can block the email which withour reverse DNS for exchange
Hi, Our exchange 2000 server receive a lot of emails that dont' really have a DNS, is that anyway I can block that? Please advice. Sara I do not believe there is a native way to use reverse dns within Exchange. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297412/en-us You'll have to consider other options for spam filtering. Nue "Sara" <Sara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14CA10B3-72E5-4958-A2F5-215F3576832A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Our exchange 2000 server receive a lot of emails that dont' really have > a > DNS, is that anywa...

windows mail uitgaande email
sinds gisteren kan ik geen email meer verzenden met Windows Mail. Ik krijg de volgende foutmelding: Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden. Protocol: SMTP, Poort: 0, Beveiligd(SSL): Nee, Foutnummer: 0x800C013E. Kan iemand mij vertellen wat ik moet doen? The error message you got is very typical of interference caused by=20 an antivirus program. Which antivirus are you running? As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects. In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to be uninstalled. Email ...

incorrect email version set up in excel, word, etc
when I hit the email icon in word & excel the email area is different and it does not point to the correct address book. Any suggestions? -- llp I finally figured it out by reading some of the previous discussion questions. go to Internet explorer => internet options=>program tab=> change from express to outlook. Restart and it took care of the issue. -- llp "llp" wrote: > when I hit the email icon in word & excel the email area is different and it > does not point to the correct address book. Any suggestions? > > -- > l...

how to clear automatic folder list when moving email messages

Email is not appearing in Queue
I have installed Exchange Email Router, deployed the rules for all the user. When I send an email to that queue it does not appear in the queue but I do receive an email but if I click on TrackInCRM that email appears in the queue. To my understading the main reson to have a queue is to automatically direct all emails to its related queue. What have I done wrong? Any suggestion? Thanks ...

Formatting of email returned.
Hi there, I sent the email below in HTML format using outlook 2007. This email bounced and was sent back to me. I received it in the format below. Why does it appear in this format, where the formatting is all messed up. What are all these characters below. =20. Also look at the subject line below: Subject: =?windows-1250?Q?Raj_Tyagi_- _Work_Order_=28Please_send_confirmation=85=29?= =?windows-1250?Q?_Thank_you.?= Why does it appear like this? What is the solution? Thanks... Ken ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Re-linking a completed email (CRM 3.0)
Hi there Is it possible to re-open a 'completed' email activity and change the 'Regarding' link? our users are (not infrequently) linking to the incorrect opportunity when promoting an email from Outlook 2003. Cheers Peter The same story with my users. I will be very insterested in finding a solution. "Peter Haigh" wrote: > Hi there > > Is it possible to re-open a 'completed' email activity and change the > 'Regarding' link? our users are (not infrequently) linking to the incorrect > opportunity when promoting an email from Ou...

How to prevent Internet Mail Service updating all receipients' email addresses
I've had to put another Exchange 5.5 server (ExchangeB) in my organization. We already have one Exchange 5.5 (ExchangeA). ExchangeA is having major problems and I'm looking at taking this offline. It currently acts as the bridgehead server and has the Internet Mail Service connected configured accordingly. Both Exchange servers have the same Home Site and are synchronizing and replicating between each other correctly. Mailboxes have successfully been migrated from ExchangeA to ExchangeB and the client machines are recognising this and re-configuring themselves accordingly when logging...

Want to block certain users from sendign email ouside our domain
Is this possible? Certain inside sales people need only send email within our company, but others should be unrestricted. Can this be done at the server level? sure... http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "gp" <grpratt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1169157694.989475.5800@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > Is this possible? Certain inside sales people need only send email > within our company, but others should be unrestricted. Can this be done > at the server level? > You can do it at the routing group level. Look at ...

Displaying identity of sender in email -
All I see is the size of the file - Huh? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61262870-AE8B-4BB0-AC74-BDC1F250F397@microsoft.com... > All I see is the size of the file - Where are you looking? The message list pane in Windows Mail normally displays: From, Subject, Received. Additional information columns can be added by right-clicking on any column header. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------...

Changing users Email Address, problems...
I have a user that has an email address bcastillo@domain.com. He wants his email to be billy@domain.com so I went into the AD Users & Computers and added billy@domain.com to his email addresses. I then set it as the primary, and it looked like it took it. Then twenty seconds later it changed it back to bcastillo. Any idea why this would happen? Thank you, Douglas Your default recipient policy is probably setting it back to the format specified. You can change the recipent policy or uncheck the box that automatically updates email addresses according to the recipient policy. Th...

blocking certain email address....
Hi I want to block certain email addresses from sending and receiving emails from certain people. e.g. I want to restrict user1@domain.com and user2@domain.com from sending and receiving emails to/from user3@anotherdomain.com and user3@anotherdomain2.com How can I do that in Exchange 2003? Should I use ISA 2004 or it is not necessary? thanks That is not supported in Exchange 2003. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "bluesky" <bluesky@bluesky.com> wrote in message news:OKNIc4qvFHA.3756@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > H...

Help with "Alias emails w/ Exch2K3/Win2K3"
Being new with Exch2K3 I can't see how to setup an alias (or at least this is what I think I need). I've pointed the MX records TO the correct ISP for both the 'domainnameXYZ.org' AND the 'domainname.com' names via Network Solutions. Here's the scenario: 1) I need the emails sent to 'jdoe@domainnameXYZ.org' to be received ON and IN the SAME Exch2K3 AND mailbox as 'jdoe@domainname.com'. That is, anything send to 'jdoe' at either address is received into his email box in Exch2K3 and on Outlook 2003. How do I do this? 2) I'll then s...

Email .dbx files
I suspect this is one that comes up regularly. Due to having (for a number of spurious reasons) had Outlook Express re-installed three times, I now have old email files (with .dbx extensions) in a number of locations. Is there a simple way to put them into one location, so that they will show up in my OE folder list? TIA Paul This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.i...

Adding Sound to Outlook 2000 Email
Is it possible? Does one have to use a certain type of email message then (plain, rich, office- add-in), or what? Confused.... I'd like to have the sound played while the email is opened...not as a file attachment. Are you trying to send an email and want the sound played when someone receives it? OR do you want a sound played when you open a particular email. If you want sound played when you open an email, you will have to setup a rule using the Tools, Rules Wizard and then specify what you want to happen when an email arrives for you. If you need the entire steps let me know...

Outlook "copies" email from 3rd Party
Outlook 2002 is copying email instead of downloading them from the 3rd party server. This is on a laptop if it makes a difference. I'm sure there's a quick fix to this issue. Thanks What type of account is this? IMAP? POP3? HTTP? Check Tools | E-Mail Accounts | View or change existing e-mail accounts | Next | <select the account> | Change | More Settings | Advanced Is the Delivery option to leave a copy of messages on the server checked? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Plea...

How does the email router work?
As I understand it you set a rule on the user's inbox that forwards the email to the CRMMail account. What I am not clear on is whether 1) The emails forwarded will be viewable by all users or 2) You can set it so that emails are forwarded to the relevant user only. What i am trying to do is to allow users to view their exchange inbox from within CRM. If option 2 is possible, could someone explain to me how to accomplish this? Thanks What is seen in CRM is NOT the exchange inbox. They are seperate records and are only loosely linked. Deleting one does not delete the other, so...

Print email from Outlook
We are upgrading from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook2003. When we try to print an email w/attachment from Outlook the print does not show that there is an attachment in the heading. Outlook prints out From: Sent: To: Subject: <Body> Outlook Express prints out From: To: Sent: Attach: Subject: <Body> Any suggestion? Thank you Lonnie Update your copy of Outlook 2003 with Office 2003 Service Pack 1 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "...

Email does not automatically download #2
When I start-up, am online or click Send/Recieve, Outlook downloads the email automatically. When the computer is in the ppower save mode, it does not download even though the "al Accounts" and "offline" schedules are set for 10 download every 10 min and the scheduled download is not disabled. The email accounts are POP3 accounts and I am on a cable system. I am using XP Pro and Outlook 2003. How do I get the system to automatically download when I am out so I do not exceed my ISP mailbox limit and lose messages? ...

How do you block preview pane with sending email
I want to send someone email where they can not have it displayed in the preview pane. The person has the preview pane turned on and I dont want their co-workers to be able to see what I wrote unless the user opens the email. I have searched thru the help files and online to no avail Thanks, Lance Unless you have Outlook 2003 and the recipient has Outlok 2003, and you both have access to digital rights management through Outlook 2003, you can't really do this. I'd suggest attaching a Word document to the email. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.c...

How to use netscape email in Outlook?
Thanks if you are looking at importing from netscape following procedure would work ========================================= http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=242008 How to Convert the Address Book Outlook Express expects to find a 4.0x version of the Netscape Address Book when doing the conversion. However, Outlook Express can import an Address Book exported from Netscape Messenger in the LDIF format. To do this: In Netscape Communicator, on the Communicator menu, click Address Book. In Address Book, click Export on the File menu. In Export As, type a name for the exported file. In ...

Disable Email Receiving for Resource Mailboxes
How do I block email from being sent to a specific mailbox? The box is a resource (conference room) which should send an NDR back to the user if they try to email the resource as opposed to scheduling it properly. Using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Thanks! the delivery restrictions button on the Exchange general tab... "Tanker" <Tanker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EA93904-08A3-4313-AEA0-C126D02CFF19@microsoft.com... > How do I block email from being sent to a specific mailbox? > > The box is a resource (conference room) which should send a...