Undisclosed recipients #4

I can not find a function in Outlook that allows me to
group address an email to "Undisclosed recipients".
0
anonymous (74722)

Use the BCC field for this or use Mail Merge from within Word

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"TVG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can not find a function in Outlook that allows me to
> group address an email to "Undisclosed recipients".

0
Roady
8/26/2004 8:34:22 AM
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:19:02 -0700, "TVG"

>I can not find a function in Outlook that allows me to
>group address an email to "Undisclosed recipients".

That's because that option doesn't exist by default in Outlook. Put all of
your recipients' addresses in the BCC field and your own in the To field, if
you like. That way, all of your recipients' addresses remain hidden.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
News Client (Text): Fort� Agent 2.0   www.forteinc.com
News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2   www.newsrover.com

Money 4.0 backup file to Money 2004
I can't seem to get the old backup file to convert to Money 2004... it keeps telling me that it was created by an incompatible version. Does anyone know of a workaround? Should I see about getting an intermediate version and working from that? Thanks for any help! Gord --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.687 / Virus Database: 448 - Release Date: 16/05/2004 In microsoft.public.money, Gord Spence wrote: >I can't seem to get the old backup file to convert to Money 2004... it keeps >telling me th...

Error on MS Dynamics CRM 4 for Outlook
Hello to everyone, after installed MS Dynamics CRM 4 server we try to install CRM for Outllok. Installation is ok, everything seems ok, but when we click on the "Configuration CRM" we have this error: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook with offline access has already been configured for a user on this computer. Only one user can be configured per computer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook with offline access. Just to know, before we had CRM 3 version. Thanks for helps. -- Rino Bertolotto Sales Manager & Solution Architect STESA SRL "Rino Bertolotto" &l...

Date problem #4
I am trying extract just the year from a date, ie the cell would contain - 29/04/2004 Now if I go =Right(B2,4) in the hope I get - 2004, I end up with the date code. How can I get around this? I have tried all sorts, from pivots to pasting specials. Many thanks in advance John Ps even if it needs some VBA, (but at a last resort) Hi try =YEAR(A1) an format the cell as 'Number' or if you want a text string use =TEXT(A1,"YYYY") >-----Original Message----- >I am trying extract just the year from a date, ie >the cell would contain - 29/04/2004 >Now if I go =Right...

Reporting Services Error on CRM 4 Windows server 2008
Hello. I'm having trouble with CRM connector for SQL Server 2005 reporting services. I installed this connector with no problems, but when I try to acces reports from CRM Web page It says that Connector is not installed. I thought that maybe for Windows server 2008 this might be a firewall issue, but I've already disable from both servers (I have SQL Server and Reporting Services in one server, and CRM on another). I don't know what could be the problem, event viewer doesn't show any errors. Both servers are on Windows server 2008. Please help me. Thanks Jose Ponce ...

CRM 4.0 Data Migration Configuration
I finally was able to get the Data Migration Manager to install and connect to the database, but when I try to launch it, I'm getting an message that the "Data Migration Manager encountered an error while setting up the temporary migration database." I saw the note in the readme file about deleting the registry entry and restarting the manager, but that didn't work. The temporary database appears to have been created on the server where I'm running SQL Server. Does anyone have a suggestion about something I should check? -- -Jim I am having exactly the same pr...

Moving Exchange Recipients to a different server on a new site.
Hi, my company recently merged with another and we are in the process of moving to the new company email system. I have set up a new Exchange 5.5 server on a new domain linked into the new company Exchange system with a Site and Directory Replication Connector. My dilemma is that I have over 1500 recipients made up of Exchange groups, mailboxes and SMTP address, is there a quick way to move\copy these from one Exchange 5.5 server in one domain and site to the new install on a completely different domain and site, or do I have to create them all again on te new server? Many thanks for any p...

How do I search for pennies in Word (eg $4.13 as opposed to $4)
I'm trying to find a fast way to search through financial statement footnotes and find instances where monetary amounts are not rounded to nearest dollar. For instance, where $151,252.11 is typed, there should only be $151,252 (no pennies). Is there a way to search for monetary amounts that end in pennies? Hi, Do the following. 1. Press Ctrl+F to open Find and Replace. 2. In "Find What", type $[0-9,]{1,}.[0-9]{2} 3. Click "More". 4. Select the "Use wildcards" check box. 5. Click "Find Next. Be sure to clear the "Use wildcards"...

formula? #4
i am using a mail merge and i need to create special email address to be sent via my online fax service... the email address go as: /fax=951-486-3760/name=Alan.Bliss@acumenfax.com I have a fax number and a name in each row in the file i want to insert the appropriate fax/email address as above 1) how can i get this column to make this formula by pulling from collumn AO (the fax number? 2) how can i get the name in row AZ to convert into the formula? 3) also the names in column AZ are in this format: Alan Bliss, i need them to be in this format Alan.Bliss.... how can i exchange the s...

Hosting Multiple Domains #4
Hello Everyone, I am still just a little confused on what is required to host more then one domain on Exchange 2003. I am aware that you must add a new recipient policy with the domain name to be hosted, I am also aware that you need to assign the correct email address to each user account concerned. However are you actually required to configure a second smtp connector strictly for this domain? Is one necessary if you want the email from this new hosted domain looks like it comes from its domain name and not from the domain on which it is being hosted? We are acquiring a company with...

GOD OF GIFTS 4 U
Hi This is My First website Just visit Me.... GOD OF GIFTS 4 U Free Animations wallpapers youtube videos Audio Adsenses Tips & Tricks Hand Reflogy..... http://www.godofgifts.blogspot.com/ ...

recipient has no attachment
Hiya folks I am using outlook 2000 to send attachments to someone. Every day I send her DSS files (dictaction files), and she has got them no problem, up until recently. She is on a dial-up connection, and says it still takes ages for the e-mail to download. But when she gets it, there are no attachments. I usually send the attachments by right-clicking them, and choosing 'send to e-mail recipient'. When the users comes back to me to tell me there was no attachment, I generally tend to hit reply, then just drag the attachment into the e-mail which works fine. Does anyone have an...

ActiveSync #4
Greetings, Quite frequently Outlook (2002 SP3) displays a connect request from an outside program (ActiveSync 3.8) and provides connect time options of between one and ten minutes. As I regularly sync up to four devices (PDAs and Smartphones), this becomes a frequent and unnecessary distraction. Is there any way to have Outlook accept a permanent link with ActiveSync? Thank you Larry S microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync would be a better place to ask your question. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert...

Excel formatting #4
I am trying to sort a spreadsheet. I want it to sort like this: 1112 1112a 1113 It will only sort: 1112 1113 112a How do I fix this? Thanks! Lori ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you put an apostrophe in front of each number, it will allow you t treat it as either text or a number when you sort (Excel will ask yo how you want it treated) ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and po...

Customizing History View CRM 4.0
Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy. I would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contacts, leads, etc... Is there any way to customize this section so when you view an email under History you can see From who and To who rather than what they have defaulted in there? Thanks On Jan 23, 7:56=A0am, Geoff <Ge...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy= .. =A0I > would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contac= ts, > lea...

CRM 4.0 Integration with Open Text
Hi, We need some help with integration of CRM 4.0 with Open Text. Does any one have any ideas about connectors available for the same or API's needed to do the same. Regards Tushar ...

Include an image at email body CRM 4.0
I´m using CRM 4.0 and i need to include an image in an email body. Is this possible? How can I do it? Thks! -- Maria The way we handle this is to put the image in a public web site file and then reference it in the e-mail body using html code. you will want to test this first to ensure it works as expected. Basically, we use an html editor and create our e-mail with the reference to the image. We render the html code in a browser and copy and paste that into the email template. "Maria" wrote: > I´m using CRM 4.0 and i need to include an image in an email bod...

failed recipient, trying to delete address exchange 2003
I get this error when trying to delete an invalid email for a recipient in Exchange. I saw no postings for this error on the net! "this is the home email-address for this recipient, it cannot be removed." ID # c10312e8. I have another address that I have made primary. But still cannot delete this one. Try manually updating the Recipient Update Service on ESM or wait for replication to occur. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "media" <timisme@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1161757808.425153.274250@f16g2000cwb.g...

OUTLOOK TASKS #4
EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN THE TASKS ON MY OUTLOOK THE HOURGLASS APPEARS FOR A FEW SECONDS AND THEN IT SAYS MICROSOFT OUTLOOK HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. IT DOES THIS EVERYTIME! HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM OR KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? (IT JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN STARTED DOING THIS AFTER MONTHS OF WORKING JUST FINE!) THE TECHNICAL ERROR SIGNATURE IS AS FOLLOWS: APPNAME: OUTLOOK.EXE MODVER: 10.0.2627.1 APPVER: 10.0.2627.1 OFFSET: 001EE955 MODNAME: OUTLIIB.DLL THANKS! ...

Customise Outlook today #4
Hi, I have a rather strange issue i believe with Outlook 2000 as when i click on the "customise outlook today" button on the outlook today page, it does nothing. If anyone knows of a cure can they please e-mail me ASAP at jaymel@nt-tech.com.au as this problem is with a client and is on a very thin timeframe. Regards Jayme Lowe OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

how do I set up to make 4 post cards to an 8 X 11.5 page?
I would like to make 4 post cards on one page, 8 X 11.5 paper. Or 4 sections of the 8 X11.5 paper to design the same postcard but repeated 4 times. How do I set up the template to do this? Assuming you mean 8�"x11" card stock this is how in Publisher 2000 but should be near the same in other versions of Publish. Start by setting up the Printer. File Printer setup Special Size Either select from the drop down menu Postcard (5.5 x 4.25 inch) Or put the dimensions in the size boxes Landscape OK Your work area will now be on the monitor. Select margins to be equal to or greater ...

CRM email service activities, pick the recipient and template
I would like to email service activities by picking the recipient(s) and possibly the template like I do with a service ticket. The Send direct email goes to the primary contact of the account. The follow-up/email choice only allows me to email the ticket. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &q...

Recipient Policy #5
Hi Guys, Need some advise on Custom policies, i have setup a new domain in exchange 2000 for example main is 123.net new one is 123.com, what i wanted to do is specify which AD folder / Domain user it applies to for example in the tree from the top 123.net>Hosted>123.net Users> there all the users would be created! need to set this up as i keeping getting errors in event viewer? Regards Greg Remer You cannot use OU's as Recipient Policy Filters. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296112 A better way to approach this would be to potentially add a cus...

0xc0040557 some malformed property of the recipient caised it to be NDRd
Hello, I constantly get these event log errors on Exch 2k sp3 when trying to send a mail from Outlook to an x.400 recipient on the other side of Exch 5.5 sp4, which is acting only as a bridgehead. Any help greatly appreciated. MS Exchange Categorizer Errors in Event log on Exch 2000 9000 The function 'CPhatCat::HrHandleOneOffOrContact(6)' failed for reason 'The operation completed successfully. ' when processing the recipient 'C=gb;A= ;P=jon;O=jon;S=053;G=jonb;OU1=ow;OU2=jaguar;' of type 'x400'. A DSN has been generated. 9004 Categorizer encountered a har...

CRM 4.0 Client Rollups ( all of them) fail
All- Have a CRM 4.0 install and have applied the rollups to 4 level- all server rollups went fine. When trying to apply a roll up ( I tried 1 2 4 and 5 ) I am getting a failure Thanks for the look! here is part of the log- 11:17:56| Info| === Managed setup logging started: 7/10/2009 11:17:56 AM === 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWra...

online banking #4
i want to know about online banking Start with a google search..... Perhaps this site may help: http://www.bankrate.com/brm/olbstep2.asp -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "ee000" <khanaliahmer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1132387616.356064.232770@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >i want to know about online banking > ...