Undeliverable Mail #3

I am trying to send an email to a client using my
business email account.  The email comes back as
undeliverable.  If I send the same email to the same
recipient using my msn email account the  they get it.
What could be causing this.  The client is using Outlook.
0
anonymous (74722)

DigitalDan3 wrote:
> I am trying to send an email to a client using my
> business email account.  The email comes back as
> undeliverable.

What is the exact text of the NDR/bounce message?

> If I send the same email to the same
> recipient using my msn email account the  they get it.
> What could be causing this.  The client is using Outlook.

0
lanwench (7567)

Time Formula #3
I have a two times (ex 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM) I want to figure out the number of hours from the start of one time to the end of the other time. What formula do I use? The formula is =[cell showing 5:30 PM]-[cell showing 8:30 AM]. Format the answer as 0.00 and the formula will show hours and fractions thereof (e.g. 4 1/2 hours will show as 4.50). "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3db001c4a662$2dd276b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have a two times (ex 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM) I want to > figure out the number of hours from the start of one time...

Cannot send mails through Outlook
Good Day, Our Exchange 2003 Server with Service Pack 1 on a Server 2003 machine without Service Pack 1 is on the fritz. We were having problems with the SMTP protocol not responding after an hour or so and decided to try to replicate the server to a new server on the network. The server was installed and we tried to use Vertitas Backup Exec 9.1 to restore a backup of our Exchange First Information Store to that server. Veritas errored out saying that: "Restore - \\CARLMAIL\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group Error: The database Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE) must be creat...

Change Junk E-mail SCL
I found out one day that you could change the SCL of what messages will be moved to Junk E-mail folder in Outlook. Does anyone know how this is done and also what is the default SCL level that is filtered to junk E-mail folder? GC GauiC <gudjonmar@gmail.com> wrote: > I found out one day that you could change the SCL of what messages > will be moved to Junk E-mail folder in Outlook. Who told you that was possible? > Does anyone know how this is done and also what is the default SCL > level that is filtered to junk E-mail folder? As far as I can tell, there is no &quo...

personal folder #3
for some reason I have 2 personal folder that loads the same items folder and emails. Its a duplicate and I can not get rid of either of them, close or delete. does anyoen know how to change this? If you're using a version of Outlook that supports mail profiles, the easiest way to fix this problem is to create a new mail profile from scratch, attach your good .PST file to it, and delete the old profile. What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say &...

3D Surface from data from 3 columns
introduction: I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A would be horizontal axis, B- vertical and C- values)- but I do not know how to do it :-( Could you please help me? :-) Jack Hi Jack have a look at http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/3d_surface/index.html Frank jack wrote: > introduction: > I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. > > I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C > I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A >...

print multiple mail with attachment
Outlook 2000 UK SR-1 Corporate or Workgroup. When selecting multiple mail with some attachment(word, excel) and some with out, the mail with attachments are not always printed together. There is none follow up line in printing. And I know that it became that Word have to start-up or Excel. But is there not a possibility that the mail with the attachment keep together when printing? You might want to take a look at this add-ins for that; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS or a more advanced one http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp?Sourc...

(right click)>Send To>Mail Recipient... not working...?
On my computer at work, I noticed today that if I right click on a file, choose send to: "Mail Recipient" , instead of bringing up a new email loaded with the file etc... it brings up my MSN Explorer log on screen. I checked and I do have Outlook set as the default email client so why is not acting correctly? I have the same setup at home and it works correctly (brings up a new email loaded with an attached file of choice). is there a way to choose somewhere (setting, registry etc) what comes up when I right click menu -send to- mail recipient? "99XJ" <rnwrede...

Have E-mails available in 2 Locations to View
Is it possible (and easy) to configure 2 PC's to have the same e-mails? What I'm think of, instead of synchronizing via a memory stick that I would share out the "Outlook.pst" file which would be located on PC-1 in Location-1 over our network, then when I am in my remote location, my PC-2 in location-2 will look at this "Outlook.pst" file, thus having the same e-mails and not duplicates. We don't run Windows server just stand alone PC on a peer-to-peer network. Would what I have detailed above work? I'm just assuming that you can't have both PC&#...

Applying message rules to incoming mail
I have set up specific rules to prevent messages with certian words from loading to my computer from the srver but they are coming in anyway. I have tried all options as to where they should go. I cannot get the rules to automatically apply. Have to go in to Message Rules and hit Apply Now to make it work each time What am I not doing or doing wrong. Are these rules with words in the message body? Delete it from server won't work because the message has to be downloaded before the rule can read the message body. In general: Have all rules that Delete it from server fir...

CRM E-mail in Draft Folder
When sending e-mail from CRM, the sent e-mail is going to the Drafts folder in Outlook. The e-mails are not showing up in the Sent folder yet recipients are receiving the e-mail. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks. We had this issue as well, and it was an issue where the user composing the mail was leaving the mail unsent open for longer then the default time of 3 minutes in Outlook. I set the users to save to drafts after 15minutes, and it has solved my issue. Hope this helps, Scott Thanks. I'll try it. "frappe33@gmail.com" wrote: > We had this issue a...

PST Files #3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3E124.D010CCA0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0039_01C3E124.D010CCA0" ------=_NextPart_001_0039_01C3E124.D010CCA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I copied my pst files to the server. The n I upgraded my workstation from Win 98 to Win 2000. When I try to import my pst file, back to the workstation, it copies = over, but there is no data... Can someone tell me what is happening??? Charles L. Ph...

Deleting e-mails on mailserver from Outlook2000 using POP3
Deleting e-mails on mailserver from Outlook2000 using POP3 I am using outlook2000 with pop3 account. I have configured pop3 to keep messages on server because I access same e-mail account from different computer . However, I've noticed when e-mail is deleted from an Inbox, deletion does not affect server's e-mail, leaving the e-mail undeleted. This results in deleted mail being downloaded when I am using a different computer. How can I do this so only undeleted e-mails are kept on server side when using pop3 protocol? Sorry, there isn't IMAP protocol being supported and no plan to...

Windows Mail 05-07-10
Can someone help me find a way to make an incoming message smaller. some of the messages I get are too big to fit in the window, therefore I cannot read the end of the lines.Only half the message is readable On Thu, 6 May 2010 23:31:01 -0700, Frannie <Frannie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Can someone help me find a way to make an incoming message smaller. some of >the messages I get are too big to fit in the window, therefore I cannot read >the end of the lines.Only half the message is readable options\line wrap . "Jim" <bojimbo261@...

Can't find e-mail address in my organization
I need to add an e-mail address in my Exchange 2003 server. When I add it to a user, it says "This e-mail address already exists in this organization. ID no: c10312e7 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension". I looked at all users but did not see it any user profile. Is there a way to search for the user that has this address assigned to it? we have just answered same question, Where is this email address posted by Jamie Dawes (-: Just to make it easier for you, here are the steps for locating an smtp address which is being used already go to ADUC Click on Find ob...

CRM 3.0 Feature
Does anyone happen to know if I will be able to assign a CRM Task to a non-CRM user from the Outlook client and then have any further actions such as acceptance, denial, or completion by this non-CRM user show up for that task within the CRM app itself? No, when you assign anything it CRM will only let you choose users in the CRM system. Even though you may be using the Outlook interface you are still viewing the same CRM system with the same constraints. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Josh Behl" <JoshBehl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Top 3 within a group
I have a table of student ID's (numeric) courses and marks such as shown in this example: ID Course Mark 123456 Math 11 80 123456 English 11 82 123456 Socials 11 75 123456 Science 11 92 123456 Geog 11 84 123456 Physics 11 70 234567 Math 12 65 234567 English 12 71 234567 Chem 12 60 234567 Geog 12 88 234567 Phys 12 70 I want to produce a list that shows the top 3 courses for each student such as ID Course Ma...

Archived Sent Mail
I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent folder. Thank you. hooksairport <hooksairport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of > those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry > goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent > folder. Thank you. Same solution as for your prior question. -- Brian Tillman ...

outlook cannot logon to my incoming POP3 mail server.
Hi, for the last 3 days i have had no incoming email from 3 email accounts, i can however send out emails. i have been in touch wiht my domain host and they have checked all my settings and say they are correct and said i must contact Outlook. i keep getting this message saying " unable to connect to incoming (POP3) email server. All help gratefully received "Help Needed Please" <Help Needed Please@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A66F62C-BD3B-454D-9DA2-5856F111879B@microsoft.com... > Hi, for the last 3 days i have had no incoming em...

User claims that he didn't receive e-mail;tracking tool shows he's got it
Interesting problem. A specific UserA from inside my organization is claiming that he missed a couple of e-mails sent my UserB also from inside my organization, same Exchange routing group, same server, just users from different stores. The e-mail was sent out to multiple people on the cc: line (8 people total) and other users got it OK. That's an isolated problem, as far as I know system is working fine for everyone else. UserA is claiming that he never deleted the message, he also checked under spam/junk e-mail and message is not there. How can I troubleshoot this further ? If t...

multiple e mail accounts
hi just moving over from tbird, there i had my multiple e mail accounts all feeding into one inbox....can i do it with mail? cheers ian No, not without using rules to move messages. But you can use the Quickviews to "See" all the messages in one Inbox, etc. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "ian t" <ian t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A843479F-5CDE-4F22-9D92-D34C0554B9D0@microsoft.com... > hi just moving over from tbird, there i had my multiple e mail accounts > all > f...

Problems deleting from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders
Hi, Cannot delete certain messages from the DELETE ITEMS & JUNK MAIL folders. Why is that and how can I overcome this please? -- Kind regards, ColUCol How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "colucol" <colucol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:871EFF7F-09F0-485A-9CD7-71330D792E1E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can...

1.2 to 3.0 Upgrade with new Server
Can we put 3.0 on a new box (upgrading the data from the SQL box) directly w/o upgrading the old box to CRM 3.0 first? A little confused about what you are trying to do. It sounds like you want to install the code on a new server, but have it "use an existing" 1.2 database and upgrade it in the process. My first thought is that this will not work. It might, but I don't think it will. If this is what you are trying, then you could do the following: - install v1.2 on the new server and "use the existing" databases - Instal v3 on the new server as a upgrade. However...

*Help* 3 Computers Won't Hold the DST Patch
Hello-- We deploy MS patches via WSUS. We updated the DST related patches on the workstations and the Exchange server. There are a few workstations, and one server that keeps reverting back to the old time. Can anyone direct me on what to look for on this? We tried unchecking the DST on the clock admin--no go. Windows Time services are running on all boxes with time error. Obviously the issue is affecting public calendar appointments. Our environment is Windows Server 2003 and Exchange server 2003 with SP2. We have 2 DCs. Both patched with the DST correctly and times are correct. ...

the mail sever
hey guys am in to dis i mean this my sec week wit laptop of myn i send and recieve any email bcoz i dnt get dis of nan email server hey I am new to dis will u reply on this windows don't reply to my email address please just post it up here kk????!!!!! "lawrence katlego" <katlego@huawei.com> wrote in message news:eItgz9MVKHA.1092@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > hey guys am in to dis i mean this my sec week wit laptop of myn i send and > recieve any email bcoz i dnt get dis of nan email server well i dont think that shuold be a problem katlego since we ...