Unable to view HTML Source Code

I am an Exchange Adminstrator and I am trying to view the
HTML source code of e-mail messages sent by SPAMMERs.
This feature used to work on my system however, it
recently stopped responding.  I right click on the
message, select view source, and nothing.   Any
suggestions????
0
anonymous (74722)

Does it work in Internet Explorer? Make sure you've got a default HTML
editor specified in Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab Programs.

--
Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"rk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am an Exchange Adminstrator and I am trying to view the
> HTML source code of e-mail messages sent by SPAMMERs.
> This feature used to work on my system however, it
> recently stopped responding.  I right click on the
> message, select view source, and nothing.   Any
> suggestions????

0
Roady
4/28/2004 10:47:32 PM
DUH!!! Your suggestion worked great. Thanks.

0
anonymous (74722)
4/29/2004 3:55:46 PM
You're welcome! :-)

--

> DUH!!! Your suggestion worked great. Thanks.

0
Roady

History View
The new customization power of 3.0 is awesome! It seems like we can modify almost everything! So much so -- it seems like I must be missing how to modify the fields that show in the History and Activities views. Is this possible? ------=_NextPart_0001_6559EC9D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy~ To change the fields that are shown in any activity main form view you will need to modify each activity entity indivudally. To do this follow the below instructions. Note: In this example we are modifying the E-mail activity form view. 1. Open CRM in the IE...

Notebook layout view -

Suspend code execution until another form is closed
I'm trying to use the not in list event to open a form, add information in it, close the form, and then finish the rest of the not in list code, but I don't know how to stop it after I open the form. Thanks for your help. You need to open the form as modal. The easiest way to do this is to set the WindowMode parameter of the docmd.OpenForm method to "acDialog". That will suspend your code and as soon as that form is closed (or hidden), the code in your NotInList event will continue to process. HTH Dale -- Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful! ...

sum by coding without 0 #2
hi in the following program if there is no value in the cells a1 and b1 it returns 0 Public Sub Add2Cells() Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End Sub i need only the output if the both the cells have the data will you can tell me that Public Sub Add2Cells() If Range("A1").Value <> "" And .Range("B1").Value <> "" Then Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End If End Sub -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no ...

Calling unmanaged Win32 API from managed code
Hi! Here is an example from MSDN I have two questions concering this text. 1. Why do they have brackets around some out prefix parameter. Is [Out] lpBuffer the same as out lpBuffer ? 2. They also have brackets around In like this [In]. What does that mean ? Class Backup { [DllImport("kernel32.dll")] static extern bool BackupRead(IntPtr hFile, [Out] byte[] lpBuffer, uint nNumberOfBytesToRead, out uint lpNumberOfBytesRead, bool bAbort, bool bProcessSecurity, out IntPtr lpContext); [DllImport("kernel32.dll")] ...

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

Linking an embedded excel spreadsheet to a datafield in the source Word Document
I have a Word Document template that has an embedded excel worksheet where a cell reference of the embedded worksheet needs to reference a bookmarked field in the Word Document. Based on the value in the field, the excel spreadsheet has a msquery query that filters data on this value. Is this type of thing possible and if so how is it accomplished? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Unable to unplug the USB device if I open and close any document from USB device from my application
Hi, I have written a aplication which support specific file format document say .dat file. By using this application I can open \ read \ write the .dat files. But If I open a .dat file which is present in USB device and modify the content of a file and close the file properly then if i try to unplug the USB (without closing my application) then Windows Vista \ XP will not allow to unplug the USB device it says "Windows can's stop your Generic volume device....." message box. To unplug the USB device I have to close my application. Can anyone please tell me why I am u...

Excel Unable to Open Browser #2
SFEcon is website that stages MSWord and Excel documents for download. These documents contain links back to the site allowing ou correspondents to view web pages that explain things in the documents. We recently upgraded our operation with a new P4 computer, and fin Excel behaving strangely in that clicking on a link in one of ou spreadsheets yields the following error: Microsoft Excel ´┐ŻUnable to open http://www.sfecon.com/GEP.htm. Cannot locate th internet server or proxy server.´┐Ż The problem does NOT occur with links embedded in MSWord documents. We are able to isolate the error furt...

viewing large public folders slow
When viewing a large public folder (100,000+ items) the list can take several minutes to display for clients. The MSX server (SBS 2003) is on same LAN with less than 25 users. Clients are OL 2003 in cached mode. I have not seen this behavior at other customer sites with slower servers running MSX 2000/2003. Is this behavior expected? Any way to tune it? -- D. Well the first problem you have is that your folder has more than 5000 items in it which is the recommended standard. When you have a folder with as many items as you do you are going to cause excessive cpu utilization for the st...

How can I view e-mails before the attachment downloads?
When I receive a new e-mail with an attachment, it takes forever to open that e-mail. Can anyone please advise? It's frustrating to wait 5min. for one e-mail just to open. Thank you! "fRuStRaTeD" <fRuStRaTeD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B7FCBB8-6B2E-4813-98C5-2BFEDB5CC17A@microsoft.com... > When I receive a new e-mail with an attachment, it takes forever to open > that > e-mail. Can anyone please advise? It's frustrating to wait 5min. for one > e-mail just to open. Attachments aren't some separate entity distin...

OWA and viewing xml files as txt file
Hi, We are trying to view download xml files renamed to txt from OWA. We are able to download the file; however, the content of the file is omitted. We already determined that the virus scan does not remove the contents from the txt file. can anyone asist. Thank you very much. Tommy ...

NAICS Code Cell Format
Hello, I recently downloaded some US Census data (NAICS codes) into Excel and they have a cell format that I am unable to change. When I sort a list of numbers (e.g. 10, 12, 101, 111, 112), rather than sorting these numbers from lowest to highest (or vice versa), the numbers are sorted as follows: CURRENT SORT 10 101 111 112 12 DESIRED SORT 10 12 101 111 112 The list is being sorted as if the numbers have a hidden decimal after the first two numbers. I have tried to altering the number format to no avail. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can change the cell format so that the number...

Unable to open hyperlinks
When I click on a hyperlink in an email message, Microsoft Explorer opens, but nothing comes up. The browser is open, but nothing is workable on it. Any ideas or suggestions? I had installed Firefox and tried that, didn't like it and this problem seems to have started after I uninstalled Firefox. How bad did I mess up? >-----Original Message----- >When I click on a hyperlink in an email message, >Microsoft Explorer opens, but nothing comes up. The >browser is open, but nothing is workable on it. Any ideas >or suggestions? I had installed Firefox and tried that, &...

HTML E-mail Blurry
I am attemting to send an HTML e-mail with Publisher 2003. When I preview the e-mail all the text is blurry. I've read previous posts and I do not have the setting (tools, options, web, send as JPEG") checked. Why is the text blurry and what can I do to send a professional looking e-mail. Thanks If you have read all the posts and replies, you should know the best way is to send the attachment as a pdf file. If you don't like the advice, don't be mad at the messenger. Mike TRM wrote: > I am attemting to send an HTML e-mail with Publisher 2003. When I preview the...

View Crystal reports issues
Hi All, I have just gone through all the necessary steps to rebuild my aps database due to some other issues. This was easy enough and it originally looked as though everything was fixed as I was able to view reports in CRM. However, after clicking a few others, I get some reports complaining like this: CrystalReportViewer updateViewState failed Your request was cancelled. The necessary security privileges could not be verified. Please contact your system administrator And some others complaining like this: CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be process...

viewing service schedule from account editor
Hello, I am using service schedules to book things like virtual labs and webinars. I want to be able to open an account and see the past service schedules (ie: webinars) that the customer has participated in. I don't see anything in the account editor that will give me access to this information. Is there any way to properly schedule these types of activities or customize the CRM to view the relevent service schedules for customers? Thanks, Shan McArthur - VP, Technology ADXSTUDIO Inc. | 200 - 1445 Park Street | Regina, SK Canada | S4N 4C5 Tel: 306.569.6502 | Toll-Free: 800...

Sending HTML format from Exchange 2007
I am looking for a way to force all messages sent from exchange to go out in an HTML format. We are adding some branding info to outgoing email and it needs to be in HTML format. There are several clients using exchange, so the only logical place to manage things is on the server. Looks like any way to do this may be well hidden. Any suggestions? Thanks, Manuel, I believe that can only be done on the email client. "Manuel" <Manuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41986B58-3FF5-4738-9DF8-84CF94537E0E@microsoft.com... >I am looking...

Getting a strange error when I try to view an XML file from VS.NET
The error message that I'm getting is: "Cannot find the file 'C:\text.xml' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available". I've attached the file that I have saved at C:\text.xml. It's a simple XML file that I threw together for testing. But it's giving me that error. Does anyone have any idea why I might be getting this, and (more importantly) how I can fix it? Thanks! -Scott begin 666 test.xml M/#]X;6P@=F5R<VEO;CTG,2XP)R!E;F-O9&EN9STG=71F+3@G(#\^#0H\<75O M=&4^#0H\5&...

unable to add schema fields in CRM Activity
Hi, I don't understand why, but the 'create new schema field' was disabled for Activity and EmailActivity. So I can not add new schema field. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Thank you, Sunny <sunny076@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1116361136.223256.145530@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I don't understand why, but the 'create new schema field' was disabled > for Activity and EmailActivity. So I can not add new schema field. > > Can anyone help me to solve this problem? > > Thank you, > > Sunny > This...

View column position or line number in Word 2007?
Ugh. I used to be ablet o see my horizontal column position in Word 2003 and I used to be ble to see the line I was on as well. Both were on the Status Bar. Did those features go away in Word 2007? I can find nothing in Help. Help seems to be very lacking in Word 2007. I am using Windows Xp. Thanks, Natelle Bracken San Diego Right click in the status bar to find those options. Pam Natelle wrote: >Ugh. I used to be ablet o see my horizontal column position in Word 2003 and >I used to be ble to see the line I was on as well. Both were on the Status >Bar. Did ...

Why do HTML versions differ when sendiing template as mail or as autoresponse?
Is this the cause why HTML templates look different when send as autoresponse ... Created *.oft templates and their derived emails have HTML version <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> Sending the SAME template as autoresponse mail has HTML version <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"> I used the SAME account and the SAME template (in HTML 4.0). Why is the autoresponse mail SENT in a lower version that it's originating HTML *.oft template ??? Clues are highly appreciated! (old DLL's, bugs or what?) TIA, John7 ...

Create picture catalog from current product codes
Any one who knows how to create a catalog of pictures in a=20 spreadsheet, from a list of product codes, that=20 automatically adds the pictures from a specific product=20 code list and creates links from the product code to the=20 specific cell in which the picture is positioned. Thanks=A1 Hi Julio, Merge Pictures and Words - Oh My!, by Cindy Meister, creates a catalog from text wording and external pictures from an Excel database. [photos, photographs] http://www.computorcompanion.com/LMMArticle.asp?ID=126 Also see extracting JPG / GIF files from an Excel document (charts). htt...

check box field on list view
I need to create a new column next to the icon column for Account in the Active Accounts default view (Workplace) that will contain a check box (checked) if a specific field value in the Account form has a specific value. My intent is to make the users aware without them having to sift through all the accounts that a specific field has a specific value chosen from the picklist. If they see the checkbox icon checked, they will know that that specific account needs to be reviewed. thank you What about creating a new view instead? Set the filter to only show accounts with the specific pi...

Unable to use File/SendTo/To...
I'm using Excel 2000 and after upgrading only Outlook to 2003, I'm unable to use: File/SendTo/To... It said me (translation from French !): "Impossible to start your mail software. Check your network, ...". Does anybody can help me ? Regards. Fabrice Check out this part of my SendMail page Fabrice http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Problems I am sorry for you that MS don't tell this if you buy it -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Fabrice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07a00...