Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003 and exchange server

I am Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003
and exchange server.

Does anyone have a reason for this and/or a work-around
so that I can use MS Word as the email editor.

I have reviewed the knowledge base and cannot find a
solution.

Please help.

Thanks,

HR
0
anonymous (74722)

HR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003
> and exchange server.

Define "unable".  What happens when you try.  What version of Word?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Please help with returned emails from new domain
My home email is through Road Runner. I use Outlook 2003, with RR's mail servers. My work email is my own domain, registered with Network Solutions, hosted by GoDaddy. I've been with Godaddy about two weeks. Ever since then, I cannot send an email from Outlook/RR to my work domain. It immediately comes back as undeliverable. If needed, I will find the error messages. The interesting thing is that if I set up Outlook Express on my RR account, the emails to my work domain go through just fine. Does this particular issue ring a bell to anyone? What is it about Outlook that would ...

FP won't connect to server to allow editing
When I click on the "Edit with Frontpage" option when I am visiting my website (southeastbowling.com) I get what appears to be a local copy of the site. I've always been asked to input a password in order to access the server so I could edit the site. However, I only get a copy of the home page which does not appear to be capable of being edited. Is there a setting that has gone awry? Thanks in advance for any support you may have to offer. try opening it the real way; open fp file | open web/site http://www.southeastbowling.com however your website does n...

Printing shows 'Ghost Words'....
I am trying to print a Booklet document, but when doing so, words come up all over the place that are not there on the orgional document. I can see that they are sentences or Headings that are thoughout the document, but have no idea how they appare on different pages, or are not able to be seen when working in Word. PLEASE HELP - need to submit this document tomorrow :-( Thanks, Hello Emily, first of all I advise you to design your document in "Print Layout" of the document. From the upper toolbar pick "View - Print layout" Second of all, try to u...

Problem with Outlook 2002...
I have been using Outlook 2002 as part of Office XP for some time now. Suddenly, I start getting the following error: Task 'pop.mail.yahoo.ca - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I am using Yahoo as a POP3 and SMTP gateway. Please note that this configuration has been working for almost a year and a half! I can ping Yahoo's servers no problem. I did some Googli...

Outlook 2002 " Relaying denied. Proper authentication required."
Ok I have just recently switched aver to a new domain for a web site. I went through the configuration stuff in outlook under the accounts and it connects to all the servers and sends the test message just fine. If i try to send anything to anybody but me it says undeliverable. This includes emails on the same domain. I get the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: [classified] Sent: 7/14/2004 11:44 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '[email name @ aol]' on 7/14/2004 11:44 PM ...

Transfer Outlook e-mail structure To Another Computer
I am currently using Outlook Express and I would like to transfer all of my e-mail folders, etc from Outlook Express to another computer Using Outlook. The Outlook Express is on a computer that is using XP Pro sp3 OS and I would like to transfer it to another computer using Win 7 Pro OS but using Office 2003 and Outlook that comes with it. Can someone tell me which filenames (full pathname) to copy so I can configure the new computer so the Outlook will have all of the information I have now (including all folders, like send folders, directory address, etc). Thank You, Ga...

Outlook 2003 and PDA hold getting messages
I am running XP Pro, Outlook 2003 with latest SP's and have a ongoing problem I can not solve. My Dell Axim is connected, and Active Sync is set to stay up to date automatically, this part works. Outlook is set to access my POP account every 3 minutes. I am a SOHO so I need my mail. Well Outlook will not go get the message every 3 min UNLESS I remove the Dell from its docking station. It will check messages if I F9 outlook, or manually click the send/receive radio button.. I have tried different times and nothing seems to work.. Is there some setting somewhere I am missing? TIA ...

Simple Exchange 6.5 move to Exchange 2007 ?
Is there a simple way to move Exchange 6.5 from a Windows 2003 SBS server to Exchange 2007 on an SBS 2008 server with the same domain and computer name as the SBS 2003 server? We are currently planning to: Create the users on the SBS 2008 server from scratch, not migrate them. Use Outlook on each client to import their e-mail into the Exchange 2007 server from PST files exported from the 6.5 server to PST using Outlook. That seems cumbersome and time consuming. Is there a way to backup the store on Exchange 2003 on the old server and restore it to Exchange 2007 on the new server...

How do I select records using a combo box (rather than the navigat
I have a simple table that stores addresses of people. It looks like this: ID Name Phone Number 1 Suzy 978-4658 2 Tom 876-1234 I want to use a form that allows a user to update the addresses of people. When I create a form using the wizard, I move between records using the navigator buttons. But I want to move between records using a combo box that lists all the names in the table. Why? Because if I had 100 names in the table I don't want the user to click through the navigator to find their record. I want them to ...

Access 2003: Loop Through Records
Hello, I need some assistance with the following code. Private Sub GradeAttempting() If Nz(Forms.Members.Ready, True) = True And Nz(Forms.Members.Active, True) = True Then With Forms.Members.GradeAttempting .SetFocus .ListIndex = .ListIndex + 1 End With End If End Sub This updates a combobox, "GradeAttempting" on a main form, "Members". This works but only for the Member page that I have the form open to. To update the rest of the records I have to manually navigate through all members pages and run the code for each page. ...

getting data from table using 2 values
from a standard spreadsheet, using a function(?) how can I return a value from a table using values for the headers and columns. For example, the table has ages across the top and events done the side. Simply I need to "lookup" both ages and events to return a value from the cross section of these values. Any assistance welcome!! Many thanks If the range is A1:G100, for example, and age is in H1 and event in H2: =INDEX(A1:G100,MATCH(H2,A1:A100,0),MATCH(H1,A1:G1,0)) HTH Bob Umlas Excel MVP "MS_user" <MSuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60189...

Symantec DLL and Outlook
After installing the new Symantec Anti-Virus Client 9.0 and rebooting, I now get the following meesage when first trying on open an email: The add-in "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help Menu. Unable to load "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll". You may be out of memory, out of system resources or missing a .dll file. I have ran the repair with not luck. I have plenty of resources. Any idea why this is happening and how I can correct it? You need to renam...

Anyone using CRM addons to model relationships?
Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one? thanks -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx We have used Axonom's Powertrak product that provides similar functionality, and very satisfied customers as a result. I cannot comment on the c360 product, we have not used it The products may not ne directly comparable, as I suspect Powertrak product does more than c360, hence more expensive Peter Lynch Optevia Ltd "John...

Outlook send/receive
Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in Outlook 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. "Vision2k" <Vision2k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0DB6012-32A4-4312-83EB-E0B9CCEF0BBC@microsoft.com... > Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in > Outlook > 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. > > I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. This disc...

Move DC from Windows 2003 to Windows 2008
We currently have a small domain with a Win 2003 (NOT SBS) Server acting as Domain Controller. It handles DHCP, DNS and AD Services. We are about to install a Windows 2008 server into the domain and wish to migrate all the services to the new machine. Is there a step by step guide on how to do this anywhere? I have looked on Google and cannot find a simple step by step guide for the process. TIA -- ats@work The cracks between the paving stones Look like rivers of flowing veins. Strange people who know me Peeping from behind every window pane The Who - The Real Me Hello...

Double signatures in templates
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01C4AF79.7366B130 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have multiple PC's in use right now by my users all using the same = image. I installed Office 2003 with SP1 and now they have a extra = signature showing up at the top when they open a template. The user = would usually setup the template just like a new email. They would type = what they want, and then put their signature at the bottom, then save as = an Outlook Template. When they open the t...

Unable to expand the folder
Can anyone shed light on the message I receive when I add another mailbox to Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 service in Outlook? "Unable to expand the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. The operation failed." Thanks in advance. On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:25:32 -0500, "M&M" <not.my.real@email.address> wrote: >Can anyone shed light on the message I receive when I add another mailbox to >Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 service in Outlook? > >"Unable to expand the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. The >operation failed....

Outlook Set Regarding Feature
When using Outlook to email contacts, we would like to record that communication against each account or Contact in CRM. We use the Track in CRM button and then select the 'Set Regarding' feature, however this 'Set Regarding' feature only allows us to assoicate the email to a single account or contact. Is it possible to select multiple accounts or contacts, or does this kind of email need to be generated via CRM and not Outlook. Many thanks Steve Hi, You can set regarding to multiple entities in CRM 4. Regards, Donna "Steve Le Monnier" wrote: > When...

Restore mailbox from the 5.5 server
I wanted to know if the stand alone exchange server that I build has to be the exact same layout as the actual exchange server. Currently, my exchange server is running on NT sp6a server. I wanted to build this stand alone server on a windows 2000 if I can. I'm only trying to recover like two mailboxes only. Thanks in advance you need to have the same OS and SP level that existed on the server where the backup was taken... "jiggyp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c9f001c48a31$7aa5bfd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I wanted to know if the ...

Word top menu script icon lingering onscreen after quitting

Exchange 2000 Holding emails
We are running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 both are service packed etc. also on the 2000 server is Computer Associates etrust version 7 and GFI mail security & essentials. Our email is relayed to us from our ISP Last week one or two users reported that customers had sent emails but did not arrive?. checked the queue's, all okay, sent test messages to our ISP, test messages bounced back okay. looked at the system logs, nothing untoward .. kept an eye on the server all week and everything looked okay ... emails coming in and going out. Or so I thought. Monday morning, came in and f...

Exchange 2007 Forwarded mail has a Resent-From: header added?
Hello, I asked this before but got no response. Exchange 2007 adds a Resent-From: header to messages that are forwarded based on active directory forwarding. In other words you create a contact with and external smtp addres and then have the an exchange user configured to use that contact as an alternate recipient. When the user receives a mail it is set to the alternate recipient. In Exchange 2003 this was operation was transparent other than an additional Received: header. In Exchange 2007 a Resent-From: header is added. Is there a way to supress this header? Thanks Bill The resent-...

Outlook 2007 fault
Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should seem so inefficient!! thanks, Sam Sam, you wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:08:15 -0700: > Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after > archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does > anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should > seem so inefficient!! http:/...

Import from Excel to Windows live outlook
How to import contacts from an Excel Spreadsheet to Windows live Outlook No such animal as "Windows live Outlook". There is Microsoft Outlook, and you will find the option under File, Import and Export. And there is Windows Live Mail, and there you could probably look in Help or post your question to the Live Mail group. Either way, "Excel" isn't actually involved and isn't needed. Import from Excel wrote: > How to import contacts from an Excel Spreadsheet to Windows live Outlook If you mean Office Outlook............... See Ron's site ...

not able to send email
When I try to send email i get this message: Please help The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'literacy' Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10013 Has this ever worked for you? If so, what has changed? Yahoo has not recommended that server for several years already. What type of Yahoo account do you have, free (US-based), free (other country than US), paid (Mail Plus), or a partnered account via one of = the=20 big ISPs (AT&T, Verizon, etc.)? Who is your IS...