Unable to start processing services

HELP

My user gets this after about a minute of being logged in.

User is on hard line to the network off laptop, in Office 97.

Had user run a command switch from Outlook 2003

rebuilt profile and reinstalled outlook.

Any ideas

Service Pack 1 for server 2003, broke my Exchange
I have an exchange server here and I believe my problem to be more on the networking side. After updating to Service Pack 1 for server 2003 I notice that I am loosing connectivity on one of the subnets that the server has. Now I know it's the correct thing to do, but the server was configured with two IP Addresses from two different subnets; 10.0.0.0/24 and 192.168.1.0/24. This was done so that the office on the 10.0.0.0/24 network could talk to exchange and do their tasks. The 192.168.1.0/24 Address was added to allow email to be sent from the outside world to the exchange serve...

OWA and Freedocs
E2K3 SP2, FE/BE, Freedocs set to 3. Previously was working. Users have correct permissions and can open doc, xls, pdf in Outlook fine, but OWA quit serving them up and gives the 403 error page. Wondering if there is a security patch to remove or if steps can take to restore the freedocs capability. Have checked all KBs can find and so far no resolution. Please assist or point me in the right direction to resolve, thanks! ...

Unable to overwrite file to network drive
In Excel 2003, we've got departments that use files on shared network folders, mapped as drives. When we open a file that's on the local computer, make an update to the data, and then try to save the updated file to the network location overwriting the existing file, there's a long delay after which there's an error and Excel is unable to save. I get an error that the disk is full. it isn't. I also get a windows error that there's been a delayed write error and that I should check the network. I don't think it's a rights issue, since we're able to ...

Unable to open your default e-mail folders outlook 2003
I have searched a long time an answer to this and have found many others with similar problems. Brand new machine (happens on all new machines we've tested), Office 2003, trying to connect to an existing Exchange Server 2003, we get the following message: Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You must connect to your Microsoft Exchange Server computer with the current profile before you can synchronize your folders with your offline folder file. On another machine, with Outlook 2000, we it works fine. We created a new test user. Worked fine from machine with Outlook 2000, ...

"Unable to connect to server" error 800ccc0e/800cccoe
I've gotten this error before, normally it means the server is unresponsive or non-existent. The problem I have is that I can ping the server, login using Horde (webmail) on the same server and-- worst of all-- can even use the server's I.P. address without any response. I also fail to send through any SMTP server, whether my own or my ISP's. I don't have Pc-Cillin installed, as the Outlook Support site suggested, but I am running Norton Antivirus. Is there anything else that could possibly cause this issue? Thanks! - Quiller quiller@equiller.com Try turning off ou...

Reporting Services Lists & CRM
Has anybody tried aligning column headings located outside and above of a Reporting Services' list to their respective fields within the list? Everything lines up fine in Visual Studio's preview of the report. But, when published to CRM, the fields within the list are slightly shifted to the right or left of their intended position below the headings. The accumulative shift can be substantial. I've tried just about everything, including the use of fixed-width fonts. Nothing works, except placing the column headings within the same list... which has the obvious and undesirable ef...

CreateSalesOrder Web Service returning exception
When attempting to create a new Sales Order via the CreateSalesOrder web service in GP 9, I receive the following error: -------------- Begin Error ------------------------ A validation exception has occurred. Validation Errors: - The U of M for the item is not specified in the item price list as the default selling U of M. - U of M does not exist for the Unit of Measure Schedule being used. - PriceListKey is blank. It must be passed in or a default must exist for the transaction. -------------- End Error ------------------------ If I specify a Unit of Measure for each SalesOrderLine,...

GM Card and Direct Services (2-Way)
I'm trying to setup online services for a GM credit card in M03. Has anyone done this successfully, for Direct Services (2-Way)? GM/(Household Bank)'s helpful tech support say they support Direct Services (2-Way), they even verified this a second time. Unfortunately, Money doesn�t have them in their list of financial institutions. After pointing tech support to the list on Money's website, they acknowledged that 'Household Bank ... does not seem to be currently listed'. They suggested I contact Money Support directly to address this. Strangely, though, in M03, I ...

Service Call Module #2
Does anyone know if there is an automated solution to create Equipment records via eConnect or Integration Manager Wennsoft ServiceManagement does that as part of the core product. It is also a far better product. "jav" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is an automated solution to create Equipment > records via eConnect or Integration Manager ...

Transport Service 12018 Exchange 2007
Hi, I have a message in my event viewer ( transport service 12018 ) telling my certificate wille expire soon , it is about the certificate create during installation. What can I do to solve it and how ? Thanks in advance Regards On Wed, 19 May 2010 18:35:10 +0200, "Dirk" <dirkc@netbel.be> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a message in my event viewer ( transport service 12018 ) telling my >certificate wille expire soon , it is about the certificate create during >installation. > >What can I do to solve it and how ? https://exchangeped...

RMS 2.0 hangs when processing Payment
Hi, I have a back office 'server' and two registers. All are XP SP2. Most sales are rung up on Reg. 2 and Reg. 1 is used primarily for lookups and receiving. Reg 1 is also the PC Charge 'server'. Lately when it gets busy Reg 2 has been getting slower and slower on the Processing payment screen. Eventually it just freezes - not just the register but all of RMS. All three computers have to be rebooted for the system to work. There is no rhyme or reason that I can find. The DB is 10560KB, there is not a single item or payment type that is used when it freezes and au...

Appointment start time changed to one hour later in OWA
I currently have a problem with exchange server 2000 and OWA. When a client opens and accepts an appointment through OWA the appointment time is changed to be one hour later than the appointment time should be. I have found KB article 818379 which describes this problem, and says to install september post sp3 rollup. After applying these updates and re-booting the exchange server, the problem still exists. Has anyone come across this problem before? Our setup includes 5 exchange servers across 3 sites, with 2 sites having both a front-end and back-end exchange server. Both the front-end and ba...

Re: Finalizing the concurrent processing of current accounts with new Windows Live accounts.
Glad to see you're sticking with me. :-) Well, I'll be darned, apparently I was worried about nothing! Thanks to your info, I sent a test message to my Live account, and I got it! Now I'll set up a rule for each account to send everything to the (old) corresponding folder, and I'm up and running. *** Um-m-m, not yet. I sent an email to the Live account and my rule said for that account it should move it to the old corresponding folder, but it didn't get moved. It simply landed in the Inbox folder for the Live account. So I did the Run Rules Now optio...

Statistical Process Control chart
Has anyone drawn SPC Chart in Microsoft Excel? Hi, Maybe have a look here http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html http://www.processtrends.com/pg_charts_control_chart.htm Cheers Andy Tang Leep Boon wrote: > Has anyone drawn SPC Chart in Microsoft Excel? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Quicksell 2000 credit card processing
I am still running Quicksell for my small independent bookstore. I've tried to start the upgrade process to RMS but never found a partner who could talk me through the trial version, so I've decided to stick with Quicksell but upgrade my printer and credit card technology. At the moment, I'm running an old Epson dot matrix receipt printer through my parallel port. I'd like to buy a faster, thermal receipt printer but I've read that people had problems processing credit cards through printers without a USB port. However, will I be able to use a USB printer with Quic...

Unable to AutoJournal
When I go to set up AutoJournal (Tools - Options- Journal Options) nothing is listed in "Automatically record these items". I understood I was to see checkboxes like I do "For these contacts:" and "Also record files from". How does this box get populated? ...

Unable to access charts or chart wizard
I am able to access all the cells in my worksheet, but not able to click on the chart wizard icon (greyed out) or the charts (ignores clicks anywhere on a chart). All advice will be appreciated. Stupid clot! I had numerous worksheets selected as a group.......... "SouthAfricanStan" <me@there> wrote in message news:%23zydK0E7GHA.4620@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I am able to access all the cells in my worksheet, but not able to click on >the chart wizard icon (greyed out) or the charts (ignores clicks anywhere >on a chart). All advice will be appreciated. > ...

unable to create databases during the installation! Pl. Help
Hi! I have done a total fresh installation of ms-crm and loaded exchange as well as sql server but still during the installation of my crm server is gives a message: " Setup unable to create the MS-CRM databases. failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql. HRESULT:80040E14. unknown error. Pl. help Hi Kamal, Make sure that you register your SQL Server as your computer name, not as (local) before you install Microsoft CRM Regards, Frans Cahyadi CRM Product Manager Puspa Intimedia Internusa, PT. Phone: +62-21 526-0755 Fax: +62-21 526-0790 "Kamal Vahi" <KamalVahi@discuss...

How to make a Sales Process Die?
We had a sales process set up, and then decided it was not what we wanted. I deactivated it, and deleted it in workflow manager. Unfortunately, the opportunities set up under this process cannot be dissassociated form the Sales process, and there doesn't seem to be any way to purge the Sales process from these records. It also causes some strange results on the Opportunity by sales stage reports. Anyone know how to purge a Sales process Completely from the system?? Thanks Only way around this would be to recreate the opportunities. I do not know what affect deleting the sa...

Unable to load Plug-in assembly
Hi, while trying to ‘Save’ (or ‘Save and Close’) a contact after changing their last name I get an error message "Unable to load Plug-in assembly". Can anyone help me on this. This is urgent please. thanks Karthik Do you have a Plug-In? Was this an upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0? -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Karthik-" wrote: > Hi, > > while trying to ‘Save’ (or ‘Save and Close’) a contact after changing their > last name I get an error message > > "Unable to load Plug-in assembly". > > Can anyone help me on this. This is urgent ple...

Cdrehekqamrp service !
Anybody knows of that service ? I have for the first time discovered it now No connections, no other information, no file onhard disks having that name, no info ! Have recently installed Sony's Handycam softwares ( no very easy !!!) TIA for informations: web search gives not even a single hit ! Pivert I've not heard or even seen that as yet. to test it try disabling it and see if you can start your new software after. -- JAM_EZZ On 13 Jun 2010, "MoiMeme" <antispam@no.spam> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > Anybody k...

start up problem 12-29-09
windows doesn't start get error message: windows\driver\pci.sys missing or corrupted reloaded windows xp twice and after 48 hours problem again any ideas? On Dec 29, 1:27=A0am, backten <back...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > windows doesn't start get error message: > windows\driver\pci.sys missing or corrupted > reloaded windows xp twice and after 48 hours problem again > any ideas? Do you mean something like: Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: System32\drivers\pci.sys It could be that the pci.sys file re...

How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003?
How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003? Open the ESM, drill down to the server in question, highlight it, right click and select properties, you should see the build level and sp on that page. hth, Kris. "David A. Beck" <davidb@beckb.com> wrote in message news:OinC7JvEGHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003? > > Open the ESM, drill down to the server in question, highlight it, right click and select properties, you should see the build level and sp on that page. hth, Kris. "D...

Sites & Services
My University has a 2003 native mode forest that contains one root domain and seven child domains. The 8 domains contain a total of 26 domain controllers that communicate and replicate in the forest. Schools and major administrative units on campus have deployed firewalls to segregate and control traffic to/from their network subnet and the campus enterprise network. Consequently the firewalls inspect and permit or deny traffic among the 26 domain controllers. All the DCs replicate information in a mesh topology without issue. Currently the Sites and Service topology is "flat&q...

Permission to access all mailboxes:Exchange Services or Exchange Domain Severs
I am setting up Commvault backup software and I need to grant ability to an AD account access all mailboxes during backup. Question here: Security wise, which one is more viable, make an account member of Exchange Services or grant such backup account "Full Exchange Administrator" rights ? I think it is the former but I would like to confirm. Depending on which version of Exchange you are running, neither one may be viable. Delegating control and granting Exchange Full Admin will result in an inherited deny on the mailbox stores for Send As/Receive As permissions, which resu...