Unable To Send Mail #3

Everytime I wish to send my mail, this error will prompt: The operation
failed. An Object could not be found. Please assist. Thank you.

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Sending Email #6

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...