unable to send from word 2002

unable to send to from word 2002 with outlook 98

any fix

thanks
0
vendforu (1)

No -- versions must match.

"vendforu@yahoo.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> unable to send to from word 2002 with outlook 98
>

> any fix
>

> thanks

SMTP Outbox won't send
I have set up Outlook 2003 to get my email from Compuserve. It uses IMAP4 for input and SMTP for outgoing. Reading the email is working OK. But i replied to an incoming email, the reply went into the Outlook Outbox, but nothing I do will cause it to be sent. Send/Receive All does not empty the Outbox and neither does Send All. If reading the mail works, how do I get the Outbox to send the reply? ...

Embedded word doc changed to image-need to change back to word.
I have an embedded word document that misteriously changed into an image. This image is not a word doc converted into a picture (i.e. like I convert an embedded word doc by right clicking and selecting 'image object', 'covert', and then select to activate as a word doc.) but an actual image as if I inserted a picture. Need to turn the image back into a word doc so I can recover my work. It would also be nice to figure out how I am changing to an image, amost seems like a bug since it has randomly happened twice. ...

Send Direct Email does nothing
I've been searching for a solution to this issue for a few days now, so whoever can help me resolve this will get a large supply of kudos! Here's the deal: This sytem was recently upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0. I did the upgrade myself and my user belongs to the powerful groups in both Active Directory and CRM so I'm pretty darn sure I've got the correct privledges. I created a Contact in CRM (another version of myself with an email at an external domain) and clicked 'Send Direct Email'. I received it and it was logged into history properly. Yeah! I then created anoth...

Opening Word attachments
I am having users that are having problems opening Word attachments. The hourglass just spins forever and then usually a couple of days later it opens with no problem. ...

how do i send a publisher calendar to blackberry?
-- Carrie Murphy Read the Blackberry manual but I strongly suspect you won't be able to do anything with a Publisher file at all on your phone. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "CARRIE" <so_cal_faith@msn.com> wrote in message news:A128BE10-D276-4B15-A74D-C472F3EA45A4@microsoft.com... > > -- > Carrie Murphy JoAnn, The Blackberry is a bit more than a phone... How to Do Everything with Your BlackBerry (How to Do Everything) http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=4-978007225587...

Unable to get DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in windows 7
I am trying to add an initial vidpn topology by implementing the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in the WDDM miniport driver. But starting from windows 7 i am unable to get the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn function call from dxgkrnl.After searching through the MSDN documentation i found out that the function is deprecated starting from windows 7. msdn link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee220395.aspx According to msdn "On a computer running Windows 7, the display mode manager (DMM) determines an appropriate VidPN topology to apply using VidPN history d...

Word 2007 stops responding in labels
I am using Word 2007 and have a couple of issues that may or may not be related. First - when Word opens, the blank document has a notice that macros have been disabled. Is that normal? Does Word have some type of macro that runs in the normal.dot? Second - When I click on the labels or envelopes buttons the application stops responding. I have tried the label/envelope option with macros enabled and disabled with no change. ...

AutoFormat not working in Word 2007 in Windows 7
I have just installed the Office 2007 suite on Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit edition. Almost everything works well, but I noticed that when I type quotes, Word 2007 is not automatically converting them from straight quotes to curly quotes. I have went into the Word Options and tried the setting both ways, but it makes no difference. I have made absolutely no changes to this installation, and this problem does not occur on my Windows Vista and Windows XP machines. The computer is virus-free (I have an antivirus solution running, I don't go to shady sites to begin with...

Tasks in Outlook 2002
When I read tasks within the TODAY Window the date for all tasks is one day less than if I view the same task in the TASK Window. I am running Windows XP Anybody encountered this before? ...

Outlook sending unknown hidden messages
Hello all, My Outlook is sending hidden messages (as indicated by the status bar) when I don't have any, or sometimes one message, in my Outbox. They shouldn't be read receipts from legitimate Email, because I usually haven't opened any mail that contains receipt requests (I get VERY little mail from unknown sources, so I would know). I first noticed this when sending one piece of mail, and the status bar said sending 1 of 2 messages. Sometimes when I send one message it will start with "Sending message 2 of 3," then go to 3 of 3, and only then do the one message I ...

why can't I edit a document I created two days ago with same Word
Started using Windows 7 about two weeks ago. Now I can't edit files I just created within the last week using the Word 2007. Why? Hi, I am really sorry that you are experiencing that. I am not quite sure yet thatI fully understand your problem but from what I see it seems taht you are trying to modify a read only file. Make sure taht when you save in word you are not saving the document as "read only." Let me know if this helps and if you have any additional info I would be glad to help you . -- Vicente Tulliano "veteranpoet" wrote: > ...

Send Email Permissions
We are trying to send emails to a group of contacts using the IE client. We are going to tools, advanced find to define a group of contacts. Then we choose actions, send direct email. When we choose a template and try to complete the activity, we get a message saying that the user doesn't have permission for this action. Our administrative users can perform this action, but the Salesperson and Customer Service Users are not able to complete the action. We have perused the security role settings but are unable to figure out which one is affecting this. Any ideas? Hi Greg, I...

Use Money 2002 Files in Money 2008
HI, How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial. Thanks. -- Smith Assuming that M2002 and M2008 are both from the same geography you just install M2008, navigate to the .mny file and double click on the file name. If M2002 is non-US version, the quick answer is "you don't". :-( -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Smith" <Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6962F8A...

sending attachments #3
I downloaded all the security updates for Outlook 2000. Now Outlook can't send attachments. The attachments appear in the "send" directory, but the receiver of the email gets no attachments. Hi Stu, The Outlook security feature blocks attachments that are potentially unsafe. This security feature provides an additional level of protection against malicious messages. Although Outlook 2000 SR-1 or Outlook 2000 SR-1a blocks access to the attachment, the attachment still exists in the message. For more information on resolving this issue, please refer to Knowledge Base art...

Send/Receive Freezes
W2K w/Outlook XP - several rules created: Exception List Adult Content Senders Junk Senders where my name is not in the To box where my name is in the Cc box The last four have the setting of 'permanently delete it' the problem is that when I click Send/Receive OL freezes all the time forcing me to close it as it stops running. I can only Send/Receive with the rules checked off. I then have to open rules check them back on and hit the run/now. Is there something wrong with OL for this to happen all the time? TIA ...

How do I block someone from sending me e-mail?
There is someone that keep sending me e-mail and I want to block them in Outlook, please help. Create a rule to delete the messages as they arrive. tools, rules wizard. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Stargolf" <Stargolf@discussions...

Tie Contact address to Send From address?
Hi, Outlook Express (if not, then Outlook) Can you tie a particular contact to a Send From address? In my contacts, there are people I want to ensure I only send from one email address, which isn't the default address. I thought about using a second client, but I like to keep all email in one client. If I can't do this in Express, but can in Outlook, then I'll migrate to Outlook. Thanks, Andrew "narrator" <narrator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B1B4C7A-9849-4AD6-9630-87ED2F418C2B@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Ou...

Code to send SMS text message?
Hi, I would like to send an SMS text message to a cel phone via code within Excel 2007. Has anyone done this? What code / services / products do I need to accomplish this? Does anyone have an example? Thanks in advance. --Dan What gateway are you using? What you would need to do is to snd a internet message to a gateway provider which would then send the messae out on the wireless land. Most likely you are using a webpage interface from your PC to interface with the gateway. So opening up an internet explorer and goiong to an URL is probably the method to use. ...

ERROR : Unable to determine physical sector address for logical se
Hello, what is the error "Unable to determine physical sector address for logical sector" from FLASHDRV.DLL when my system starts ? It has a hive based registry on NAND Flash. Is There any problems on the flash ? However, after these messages the system works fine. Thanks, Paolo -- Paolo Patierno Embedded Software Engineer It typically means the flash file system hasn't been formatted yet. The message is expected in that case. Do you get the message after formatting the flash file system? Note that the file system might be formatted automatically when th...

URGENT: Unable to access crystal
I am using CRM 1.2. After installing Crystal Latest Fix from CRM downloads. i started getting this error. It is critical because Users needs to generate reports. MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Unable to access crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to log into crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to communicate with crystallogon.csp Error Message: Unable to access crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to log into...

Hide Quck Parts in Word 2007
Hi, Is it possible to hide empty quick parts in word 2007? I am populating quick parts from a sharepoint list (wss 3.0) and some of the fields in this list are not rquired and the field names are showing when the metadata is empty. http://www.moss2007.be/blogs/vandest/archive/2009/12/03/configure-word-2007-content-controls-with-empty-placeholder-text.aspx ...

2003 Send on behalf of
How do you set up permissions to send on behalf of a distribution list? I see where you can set this up for an individual mailbox, but not a distribution list. This is on Exchange 2003. I did do this in Exchange 5.5 by giving the distribution list "Send As" authority, but I do not see anything like this in Exchange 2003. I can not find anything on this except incorrect information. Thanks Matt You can only grant the "Send As" permission for Distribution Groups. To do this go to the Security tab of the DG. "Matt1999" <xxscoffxx@aol.com> wrote in...

"Do not send before" option
I've noticed that with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5 the "Do not send before" option does not function correctly i.e. it only works if the client software is running. With Oulook XP and Exchange 5.5, this also worked on the server alone. I've tried turning off cached Exchange mode, but still have the same problem. Is this a compatibility issue with Exchange 5.5, an Outlook 2003 bug or just a reduction in Oulook functionality? ...

doesn't send to yahoo
hi every body, I have windows SBS, with mail server configured. I am able to send and receive from any e-mail, e.g. gmail, hotmail...except Yahoo. I can receive from yahoo but not send to it. what is the problem.. any help? Check Reception Polciy for Sending and receiving mail . . > what is the problem.. any help? > Probably no reverse DNS. Go here, substituting the public IP of your mail server for "1.2.3.4": http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=1.2.3.4 Some mail servers require there be a reverse DNS entry in order to combat spam. -- David L. West http://...

MAPI Failure message using 2007 word
-- JOHN HASKINS I keep getting this error message when I try to send a document from Word 2007 to my Outlook Email Client, which is my default email setup. I followed the recommended steps that help feature suggested, but that did not work by saving the document then closing and also closing Outlook, which was when word would restart it would start a new MAPI Session. No Go! What much I do. All other applications and software allow me to send to my email client except Office. ...