unable to send email #4

I am receiving error message, "A TCP/IP error occurred
while trying send data to the server.  (Error number
0x800ccc13).
Can anyone provide any assistance to resolve this issue/
Thank you so much!
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi,

Could you be more specific about the account type and the version ofOutlook
etc ...???

Hope this helps !!!

With Regards,

Sudharson.AN
"Moises" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am receiving error message, "A TCP/IP error occurred
> while trying send data to the server.  (Error number
> 0x800ccc13).
> Can anyone provide any assistance to resolve this issue/
> Thank you so much!

0
meetsudhar (181)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Sending Email #6

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...