Unable to send a message, its been trying for 24hrs #2

I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the past 24hrs.
it wont send. all I am able to see is "cannot open this file, Outlook has
already begun transmission. It wont even let me delete the message

0
tillybird (2)

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm=20

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, tillybird asked:

| I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the
| past 24hrs. it wont send. all I am able to see is "cannot open this
| file, Outlook has already begun transmission. It wont even let me
| delete the message
0
Milly

unable to log in 11-28-09
Hi, out of the blue when I access my windows mail it is asking for my user name and password, I've tried all variations I can think off without luck, I'm receiving the following message, any solutions? Account: 'Home', Server: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Protocol error.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91 thanks, NBF Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" i...

Unable to add email account to new users or old users
I have tried to add new users with new email accounts. The user account is created but does not add a email account. The exchange tabs show up but there is no information in them I have also used the exchange wizard to add a email account to current domain user. The wizard says works BUT when check the properties on the user is show no email account under the exchange tab. -- Donovan Please use my new email account at donovan@nglm.com Pls check this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317654 -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Donovan Ellis" <donovan@nglm.com>...

"Unable to display folder" accessing additional mailboxes in Outlook 2003 as administrator
Article 262399 properly describes the process, however for a new machine with Windows 2003 Server, Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 (on console), this right appears to be already granted to all mailboxes. That is "domain"\administrator already has full mailbox access although it appears greyed out on purpose. Deleting and re-adding is not allowed. So, if one logs onto the console as an administrator and adds the additional mailboxes to the exchange server profile, one gets the typical "unable to display folder" when clicking on the mailbox in Outlook 2003. Even though th...

Adding Across Worksheets #2
Hello all. I saw a thread talking about this, but I can't figure out how to make it work for me. My worksheets contain the contribution for each person for one day out of the week. One issue I have is that all my worksheets have the date for the worksheet name (it is easier to see what a person contributed on a certain day if the date is immediately visible on the tabs). I want to sum all the contributions for each person over the course of about 6 months. There are about 70+ people, and I want to show what each person contributed totally. Is there a way to do this using the SUM for...

Getting 'Purchase Order Failure' error #2
I am getting the following error when trying to transfer a final-approved purchase request into a PO in Microsoft Business Portal Requisition Management System: Purchase Order Failure One or more business logic errors have occured. Please correct the errors to continue. Message The enum Microsoft.Dynamics.Payables.FreeOnBoard does not contain the value 0. Parameter name: FreeOnBoard Actual value was 0. ************************************** The message "The enum Microsoft..." appears 3 times in the dialogue. I am trying to transfer 4 line items. Has anyone ever gotten these...

Business Alerts #2
Hi there I have set up SQL2k mail to work with a Groupwise PO - and mailing and address book functions work 100% in SQL itself. I get the issue when writing a business alert to work in GP for this - but it doesnt work - ive tried sending a test mail from the business alert and i get the error 0x80004005 in GP. Using GP 8.0 (no sp yet)on SQL2k. Has anyone else resolved a similar issue or is it an issue with V8.0?? Also does GP need to be running (application) on the server for the business alert to work?? Thanks heaps Theo :) Is it supposed to send an email? Business Alert are just SQL ...

Amount in words #2
Hi, I need to convert Purchase Order Document total amount to be converted in Words. Document total amount is already a calculated field, so what function need to be adopt??? Please explain step by step. Regards, Sheikh Asif Try using the Report Writer User Defined function below. It can be accessed from a Calculated field by adding a User Defined function from the System series. RW_ConvertToWordsAndNumbers() The parameters are as follows: in currency IN_Value; { Value of Currency } in string IN_Currency; { Currency ID of Currency - Leave Blank for Functional } in integer IN_Mode;...

How do you create custom bounce back messages?
We have two domains that our company uses. We want to get rid of one. Is there a way for me to create a custom bounce back message that says, "we are not accepting email for domain.com any more. Please send email to otherdomain.com" Thanks. On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:49:01 -0700, Dave Myles <DaveMyles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have two domains that our company uses. We want to get rid of one. Is >there a way for me to create a custom bounce back message that says, "we are >not accepting email for domain.com any more. Please send email to >othe...

Recently moved home. Using dads ISP. Can't send or recieve email
Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account with my own personal user name and password? Boomerang <Boomerang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers > ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and > receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account > with my own personal user name and password? With the ISP? You...

Cannot delete one message in Windows Mail
A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be deleted ? On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:18 +0100, John Kirby wrote: > A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be > deleted ? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

series of cells in a column #2
thanhyou so vey much -- ROLG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ROLG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16066 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275347 ...

Message disappears while composing
Hi click on New and the window opens fine. Once I enter an address, the auto-completion starts and displays the whole contact name/address. One second after, the window closes. For some reason the Contact folder is EMPTY (it wasn't till yesterday). I guess Outlook completes the recipient looking into a different place, then tries to match with the Contact folder (which is not there or is corrupted) and closes the message window. Please help! thanks my guess is NK2 file gets corrupted. NK2 file is where auto completion addresses are stored. It's safe to delete NK2 file (Note: you...

Unable to attach task
Hello I have a strange problem with one of my CRM users. This special user is unable to attach a task to a special other user. When he tries to attach the task, the system does not change the name in the lookup field. There is no error nothing in the tracing, it simply doesnt happen. When he attaches the task to another user which is in the same BU as the one where it doesnt work, with the same security roles, it works. Then he can change the owner of the task again and it works too. He only cant attach the task directly to the first user. The problem is realy anoying cause he always h...

Unable to load and show videos from PBS
I can not get PBS.org/nbr videos to play on my computer. There is a laptop in the house that will play these videos. Both my computer and the laptop are connected to a router. I have tried to duplicate the security settings on both machines. Pop up blocked has been removed from that web site, even though they are blocked on the laptop. The pbs site will come up offering the videos, however, the videos seem to almost load, the 'circles' indicating the video downloaded, however, it will not show. If this is not the news group for this problem, please send me there. W...

How to use MFC 4.2 with Visual Studio .Net
Hi! I have recently started using Visual Studio .Net in place of Visual Studio 6.0. My application is an Active X control written in C++ with MFC 4.2. Is there a way I can force Visual Studio to use MFC 4.2 and not MFC 7.0, since the application will be deployed mostly on systems with MFC 4.2. I know I can use "static linking" but that will make the application large and I am still adamant on using 4.2 libraries rather than 7.0 to be safe. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help. Sanjay This question has started coming up a lot. The answer is simple: revert to VS6. ...

tax codes #2
Here in the great state of Kansas, we have multiple tax codes by city and county depending on if an item is bought in the store or delivered to the customer -- 700+ in all. Most likely, the easiest way to handle this is going to be by simply selecting the tax code when the customer checks out (hopefully via shift-f12) because I've been unable to find a way to match on both city and county with the 'walk-out feature'. The problem is that when I select a tax code, the program simply defaults to one particular tax code. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? can't you matc...

Outlook error message 03-10-10
Outlook 2007 error messages sending and receiving mail: (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. Nothing else is open or running. I have restarted, but still cannot send or receive messages in Outlook. Please help! Do a google search on: "0x8007000E" (quotes excluded) - no shortage of results identifying possible causes and solutions that worked for different people. Not a "one size fits all" answer to the problem. One of many starting points: http://office-outlook.com/outlook-forum/index.php/m...

out off office assistant does not send email outside of network
When we use the out of office assistant, it only works with internal email inside the network. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thank you in advance, j. hoffa wrote: > When we use the out of office assistant, it only works > with internal email inside the network. Does anyone have > any suggestions. > > Thank you in advance, That's the default setting - you will find your Admin will be VERY reluctant to change it. Which version of OL are you using? We use Exchange at work and OOO Assistant works beyond the LAN. --Steve >-----Original Message----- >When we...

Send Mail Problem
Hi all One of our user got the below two message from postmaster, i try to disable the rule(list.dsbl.org) from the connection filtering, but the problems still exists. I search my mailserver ip on list.dsbl.org, it listed. To removal need one week. Have any faster way to fix this problems? abc@abc.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:28:05 +0800 There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <"Mailserver Host" #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)> 1...

trying to make a formula for percent if greater than a value
I am trying to create a formula that will calculate percent survival. Basically I have data in cells and I want to make a fomula that tests if there is a value greater than 0. I want my answer to be not the values in the box, but the number of cells with data greater than zero divided by the total number of cells. Then, I'd like to write another formula to average the values in those cells, but only if those cells have a value greater than zero. Can anyone help? I think I got this straight. In one instance, you want to count the number of cells in a range that are greater than z...

Message Receipts
Is there a way to force read receipts within an organization, even if the receipient has selected not to send read receipts in Tools; Options? I'm not greatly concerned with internet email, but it is important that our managers receive read receipts from their staff. Any help us greatly appreciated!! There is no way to force READ RECEIPTS and I'm not sure that it would be a good idea to anyway, like spam or such. Something like this is best implemented through policy. You can send a DELIVERY RECEIPT that at least proves that the message was delivered safely to the recipient. -...

Unable to translate Unicode character \u00E9 at index 5409 to specified code page.
I've got some C# 2.0 code that has been working for a year. using (XmlWriter w = XmlWriter.Create("out.xml" ,settings)) { // many lines of code to write to w w.WriteStartElement("contactTypeRef"); Suddently, I'm getting this 100% repeatable error: ************** Exception Text ************** System.Text.EncoderFallbackException: Unable to translate Unicode character \u00E9 at index 5409 to specified code page. at System.Text.EncoderExceptionFallbackBuffer.Fallback(Char charUnknown, Int32 index) at System.Xml.CharEntityEncoderFallbackBuffer.Fallback(Char...

Messaging #2
hi, In Exchange 2003 Istant Messaging go out.. I need a program of chat only inside my Exchange 2003. What I can use? It's possible syncronize Msn and Exchange 2003? I can't use Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005.. It's too much expensive! Any other solutions? Thank's a lot Andrea On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:08:17 +0100, "Andrea Racca" <raccaNOSPAMlibero.it> wrote: >hi, >In Exchange 2003 Istant Messaging go out.. I need a program of chat only >inside my Exchange 2003. What I can use? It's possible syncronize Msn and >Exchange...

Send and receive e-mail on Office Outlook 2003 vs Outlook Express
Recently installed Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and everything seems to be okay, calendar, tasks etc., except that my e-mail still goes to Outlook Express. How can I have just one system (Microsoft Office Outlook 2003) Remove your email accounts from OE. Have you set them up in Outlook yet? "Felix Stein" <Felix Stein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8332AC71-6E21-41A8-B4EE-103FDFDDBB08@microsoft.com... > Recently installed Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and everything seems to > be > okay, calendar, tasks etc., except that my e-mail still goes to...

Creating additional panes of data in CRM 1.2
When we select a Contact, I want to be able to bring up both the History and Activities associated with the contact. I'd like to create a 'window pane' on the right side and the bottom that displays this information - the question is can I do this without having to create a completely new ASP form? Thanks! David David, what you want is not currently possible with the out-of-the-box CRM. You have two options, build it yourself using the SDK, or purchase the functionality from an ISV that has already built it (www.salentica.com , www.c360.com). Dave <anonymous@discuss...