Unable to retrieve Free/Busy .vbf info from FTP site.

I have published sample Free/Busy information to an FTP site
(myfreebusy.vfb). The information is there. I have verified the
presence of the file, as well as the data within it.

When I try to schedule an appointment with the contact for whom I have
set the Free/Busy information path, Outlook does not retrieve any of
the Free/Busy information from the internet. It just shows the "No
Free/Busy Information coule be Reteived." tooltip.

This is supposed to work without Exchange -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827775/.

I've found multiple threads (here and throughout the web) from the past
six years regarding this topic, and don't see an answer anywhere.

I've tried using both http and ftp as the protocol for the contact
internet free/busy address.

How to edit Boot.ini on XP-Pro, if unable to load windows
Hello, Had to do a clean install from a USB drive, because the CD drive died on me. and now I need to edit the "Boot.ini" file. I just need to delete one line off of it. Can someone please point me to where I can find instructions on how I can accomplish this? I've been reading and found that they are not directly editable when on a NTFS volume. but also read that it is possible. but haven't been able to find good directions on how to do it. Thank you ***In2Ndo*** wrote: > Hello, > > Had to do a clean install from a USB drive, because the C...

Business Type Code Vs Industry
Hello, Can someone explain the difference between Business Type Code & Industry? What is the role or purpose of Business Type code. If anyone knows of any resources that could explain the intended purpose of this and some of the other fields on the account object such as Classification, and Category that would be great. Hi, It totally depends upon your business requirments. If you think some field is not required then just remove it or modify it to suit your requirments. There are many attributes of Account which are not even shown on Account Form by default but they are there in ...

Excel 2007
I am using Office 2007 Beta 2 version and I am having problems with Excel. I am unable to copy a sheet with a chart in it. Below is the procedure: 1. Create new book 2. right-click sheet 1 tab 3. Insert , then insert a chart 4. right-click chart 1 tab 5. choose move or copy... 6. copy chart 1 to the end of this work book. I cannot create a copy of the chart. Is this considered a bug in Excel 2007? If it is, do you know any links to sites that I may use as references? Thank you! Lots of bugs in Beta 2 especially with charts, I'm told If its any consolation, I cannot copy a chart ...

Re: Storing and Retrieving 'DateLastStored'
Steve Schapel <schapel@mvps.org.ns> wrote in news:eFG3ag3RIHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl > MJ, > > Sorry. just a quick tangential comment at this stage, as I haven't > quite got a handle yet on the real questions you are asking. But I > thought I should point out that your variable declarations are > probably not doing what you want them to. For example, this line: Dim > StartDate, EndDate, PrevDate As Date .... I imagine you think is > creating 3 date variables, whereas it is not, the only date variable > will be the PrevDate. You should do it like thi...

Outlook 2002 and Full Header Info.
My wife is using Outlook 2002 and recently we had a need to see the originating IP address on particular piece of email and it wasn't shown in the full header information. I use Alpine (Pine) on a Slackware system and when I look at my headers, the IP address of the originating PC is normally shown so it would appear that Outlook 2002 is not saving that information. A search of the web reveals tweaks for Outlook 2003 and 2007 with regedit to force Outlook to save all the header information that arrives with the email but I have not been able to find such information for ...

Extract account set info in FRx?
Does anyone know how to extract all the account set definitions in FRx to a file? I've set up so many of these it would be nice to be able to dump them off so I can keep better track of them. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 ...

Unable to open PDF file attachments
Summary: - OS: WINDOWS VISTA - EMAIL SERVICE: WINDOWS MAIL - ADOBE READER 9.3.2 - PROBLEM: UNABLE TO OPEN ANY PDF FILE ATTACHMENTS - ATTEMPTS: UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED ADOBE READER MULTIPLE TIMES : CHECKED FORUMS : pdf. EXTENSION FILES DEFAULT PROGRAM ADOBE READER NEED HELP URGENTLY EMILY Take a look at this.... http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/236/1/Unable-to-open-PDF-file-attachments-directly-from-Windows-Mail-in-Windows-Vista.html -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "...

Unable to create new user on CRM 4.0
Hi everyone, I've a problem with my CRM 4.0 server. Since I use dcpromo on it (at first the CRM 4.0 server was DC and now it's only a server) I can't create new user on the CRM. The CRM works perfectly with the actuel user but I can't create/ reactive user... The message is in French, it's quite simple :( No info in the message, it just says me that an error has occured... I tried using the 2 methods in the CRM, it's the same error I don't know what can be the problem, and I don't now what do to ... I need help Thanks Potentially to do with Network Service a...

2005 Excel Business calendar templates should be available to dow.
I can only find 2004 and need to have a calendar that displays appointments for Jan/Feb. ...

Business Portal Customer Logon
Hello all, I just installed business portal for GP 2.5. I setup a login for a customer on it and associated the login to a customer ID in GP. When the customer logs in, there really isn't any customer information displayed. Does anyone have a resource to let me know how to add customer specific content from GP? Want to display items like payment history, contact info, etc. Thanks, Tareef Tareef, Look for this capability in business portal 3.0. 2.5 is not a customer/vendor facing solution, and even though the advanced roles exist, I do not believe it will work as of now. 3.0 shou...

API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ??
API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ?? Folks, Does anyone know of a system call (where you give the name of a directory) and it retrieves the combined size of all the files in the folder (doesn't have to be recursive), or a similiar call for a file????? Any suggestions would be appreciated Regards You might probably be able to use the ZwQueryInformationFile() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Peter McCarthy" <petergmccarthy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Rx7qb.4388$bD.16747@news.indigo.ie... &...

finding calendar and data info
I had to move my primary hard drive into another computer. It is now running as a slavein the new computer. I'm unable however, to find my calendar and contacts from Outlook 2003 when I open the program on the new computer. If I attempt to open the program from the F drive (the drive assigned in the new computer to the hard drive that was moved from another computer) it tells me the program is not installed. If I open Outlook 2003 from the C drive of the new computer, of course, it doesn't find the old calendar and contacts. I would appreciate any and all assistance in findin...

Business Portal Migration Utility
I opened a support request in 2008 with MBS to see if they had a migration utility to migrate business Portal/Sharepoint configuration from a test environment to production. Has any developed either a list of tasks or a utility to do this yet ? ...

OT...Free Trial...Digital Image Starter Edition 2006...OT
Announcing the availability of the Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006. This is a fully functional, downloadable trial version with all the bells and whistles of MS Digital Image Suite 2006. The program will revert to very limited functionality after the 60 day trial period. Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 http://tinyurl.com/8x6ea Be aware that it's a 109 MB download.... BTW, this program includes Photo Story 3.1 and it has the capability to create VCDs. -- John Inzer Guess a dial-up connection might take a while, huh? ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Micr...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

drop down lists in Business Portal
When requiring a query selection for filtering (such as in Purchase Request), the go button (right arrow on green background) should be automatically pressed when a selection is clicked. I think it would be as simple as adding an 'on changed' event to the drop down list to call the button, and would make the user interface more intuitive and comfortable (less frustration than if you're waiting for your results and not realize you didn't hit the button). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vote...

Need for Free Personal website
Dear Microsoft, I am regular custemer of microsoft product. I want know how I get my personal web site free? Thank you. Hi, Endale. > Dear Microsoft, Sorry. Microsoft doesn't generally monitor these newsgroups to read and answer questions that aren't submitted through TechNet subscriptions. Non-TechNet questions posted here are answered by volunteers worldwide and occasional Microsoft employees in their own free time. > I am regular custemer of microsoft product. I want know how I get my > personal web site free? One doesn't need to be a customer of any Mi...

Cannot Access Bank Accounts Online if Don't Store Money Info on MS
Hi, I turned off the option to have my account information synchronized and stored on MSN. My confusion lies to why that also means that Money cannot continue to automatically download bank/credit card/etc information to Money. Some do continue to be able to be downloaded automatically. Others don't. Basically, it says "If you don't store your info on MSN Money, you won't be able to utilize online features for some financial instutions". I don't understand the tie between having your information stored on MSN and auto downloading from financial institutions, ...

Retrieve Exchange 2007 public folder content
I have Exchange 2007 and a public folder containing mainly Tasks. i need to obtain a collection of this tasks from c# to send an alert by email on the ending of the task schedule (i cannot use the integrated task ending in the public folder). My problem is, how can i query the exchange store to obtain this informations? Do i have to use the OUTLOOK MAPI CLIENT library or the web service of exchange 2007? Can you give me an example? Thank you. Hello Cato, > I have Exchange 2007 and a public folder containing mainly Tasks. i > need to obtain a collection of this tasks f...

Hi ..I posted some more info .....
Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any chance someone could look at it and help me out? Thanks.. Hi Andrew check your other post. Cheers JulieD "ANDREW_B" <ANDREWB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D449C20E-12F1-4609-B441-B0EDBD9F1B6D@microsoft.com... > Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any > chance > someone could look at it and help me out? > > Thanks.. ...

How do I retrieve a previous version of file?
I have just overwritten the only version of a 2MB file with a blank spreadsheet? Can I retrieve the original *.xls file? No. Sorry. Not without using some super-fancy schmancy recovery software that usually costs a bundle. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.piersontech.com www.mrexcel.com "Urospin" <Urospin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5C27EB9-20F3-4CC7-BF6C-7ECC279DBDD9@microsoft.com... > I have just overwritten the only version of a 2MB file with a blank > spreadsheet? Can I retrieve the original *.xls file? What fancy software is available ...

Unable to set incoming and outgoing email server addees
The pop3 and smtp server addees specified by my ISP do not work in Outlook; tell me they can't be found. They work in Outlook Express! -- Outlook begins searching for incoming and outgoing, then come the error messages: can't be found. (Have no problems with email with Eudora6 or even the very occasional use of Netscape.) Is there a workaround? Thanks. George Walker You must have a slight typo in the server settings. Try Importing the settings from OE and see if they work. You can also open OE and copy and paste the settings to OL. "George Walker" wrote: > The p...

Store Operation Business Rules
Hi, I wrote for a customer a batch that import from registers (MWCR NetworkPOS) the transactions. When I invoke Session.Transaction.Post (after insert transaction entries, the tender entry, customer detail and other data) the Post raise an unhandled exception (Transaction.Post display a message box to screen) with current message: Error #-21472217871 Timeout Source Microsoft OleDB Provider For SQL Server SqlState HMT00 Native Error 0 Command..................... - The transaction is stored in database, but the Item.Quantity not change when I get this error. Someone have an idea to ...

Free Advertising
In an effort to increase traffic to our new news group we now offering FREE UNMODERATED chat and advertising just go to free.uk.retail.poundland.staff.chat ...

Find latest date from list and corresponding info
Hi, I have a list like the below and am trying to: A) Find most recent date of each color group (ColC) B) Then, from that date, find corresponding number code (ColA) ColA ColB ColC 1001 9/1/10 Red 1002 4/1/05 Red 1003 8/1/09 Blue 1004 9/1/08 Blue 1005 1/1/10 Blue Thanks for your help! Try these... Data in the range A2:C6 E2 = Red Formula in F2 array entered** for the max date: =MAX(IF(C2:C6=E2,B2:B6)) Formula in G2 array entered** for the code: =INDEX(A2:A6,MATCH(1,IF(C2:C6=E2,IF(B2:B6=F2,1)),0)) ** array formulas need to be entered using t...