Unable to reply to received email

Help!!  After setting up the services the test works fine
sending and receiving.  I can send email with no
problem.  When I try to reply to an email I get the
following: 501 5.7.1 This system is not configured to
relay mail from <addres> to <address> for
170.215.92.219.  Anyone give me help with this one?  It
all started after my computer went down during a power
outage.  I reloaded outlook, then because of other
problems I relaoded XP.  When I imported the data from my
old files the problem was still there.  Any help would be
appreciated.

0
legacy1 (1)

Your ISP may require that you set up authentication to the outgoing mail
servers of any 3rd party mail accounts you use.  You can set up
authentication on the Outgoing Server tab in your mail account settings.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:5d1e01c3acc9$df88e300$7d02280a@phx.gbl,
Steve A. wrote:

> Help!!  After setting up the services the test works fine
> sending and receiving.  I can send email with no
> problem.  When I try to reply to an email I get the
> following: 501 5.7.1 This system is not configured to
> relay mail from <addres> to <address> for
> 170.215.92.219.  Anyone give me help with this one?  It
> all started after my computer went down during a power
> outage.  I reloaded outlook, then because of other
> problems I relaoded XP.  When I imported the data from my
> old files the problem was still there.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Do not reply to delivery receipts
I need to block delivery receipts. We already know how to do read receipts. It appears it's not that easy when you have Outlook 2003 clients and Exchange 2003 Ent SP1. Any suggestions out there? Thanks for the help. -pepe ...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

how many receivers i can add

Sending Email #6

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2