Unable to reach HTTPS links in Outlook

Hello

All other links are fine, but the ones that try to get to https links will
not have it

Any idea appreciated

Thanks
0
havenlad (10)

Problem deleting messages on Outlook
Am trying to delete messages in my Inbox. The delete button and 'Delete' function under the Edit are returning the error message --' the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem persists, restart Outlook. I've restarted several times including a full system shutdown. Clear your Deleted Items folder and in case you are working with a pst-file also run Compact Now and scanpst.exe against it to check it for errors. Then try again. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create...

Audit Trail and Check Links caused SOP Invoices to be deleted
We had implemented audit trail for a client and it was running fine. We ran in to some performance issues when they tried to post 100+ invoices and we were auditing SOP10100 and SOP10200 so we decided to stop auditing those tables. Someone a couple hours tried to print a pick ticket and got the following error: A SAVE OPERATION ON TABLE 'SOP_HDR_WORK' (45) I went to the MS Knowledge base on partenrsource and found ArticleID 931648 CAUSE This problem occurs if a Sales Order Processing table contains damaged or duplicate records. RESOLUTION Run the Check Links procedure We ran it...

Outlook.exe will not terminate
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Win XP connected to Exchange 2003, when I boot up and run Outlook everything works fine, If I close Outlook and re-open it Outlook will not re-open. The process is still running though, not sure why - any ideas. Regards, Brent Do you have a PDA (ActiveSync) or WinFax Pro? (you have a 3rd party application that uses, monitors, or syncs with outlook data and it doesn't realize that outlook shutdown. it holds a reference and interferes with the next startup request.) "Brent" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2...

outlook 2007 04-08-10
Ran fine yesterday now it will not open up? Make sure outlook.exe is not running in the Task Manager > Processes. If it isn't, try opening Outlook with the /resetnavpane switch: Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane (note the space between outlook.exe and /resetnavpane) Windows Vista & Windows 7 Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /resetnavpane (same space) -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx "shantzy" <shantzy@discussions....

Outlook online?
How can I view, update, and manage my Outlook calendar online? (For free. I have already bought the software.) You've landed in a discussion group for users of Mac versions of Office. Macs don't have Outlook. Although there are several people here who are experts in both Mac and PC, and they may come by soon, you're likely to get quicker results in a discussion group for PC Office. Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx, and when posting mention the specific version you're using. Cheers, Clive Huggan Canberra, Australia (My time z...

Link in Text box
I have text box links to data in the worksheet in 2003. When I open the file in 2007 the links do not update. How can I get 2007 to automatically update the text boxes without reestablishing the links? ...

Outlook crashes when typing recipient
Every time I try to send an email message in Outlook, it crashes as soon as I start typing in the recipient address. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it? I do not have any Add-Ins installed. Thanks. It would be helpful if you provided at least some basic information such as: 1. Outlook version 2. Mail account type 3. Information store 4. The steps used to break Outlook. I suspect this didn't just start happening on its own for no reason. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <yofnik@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1159655665.219713.8280@e3g2000cwe.google...

Outlook Client 10-26-07
Hi, Here is my config : - SBS 2003 SP1 + CRM 3.0 Rollup 2 - Client: Windows XP SP2 + Outlook 2003 SP3 + CRM Client + Rollup 2 - User is logged into the Domain and is local admin of his computer, indexation service is running under his user profil. On two laptops I encounter the same trouble : display is correct (account, contacts, activities, ...) but I can not have access with the double-clic. Moreover, on these two laptops, the click on an HTML link into a message is not working. You have toi copy/paste the link into IE to have access. It seems that a config of Outlook is missing but ...

COM add-in can't update sent message MAPI properties in Outlook XP.
Hello, I've written a COM add-in in VB .NETwhich adds tracking info (message delivered/read times) from external messages to the appropriate sent message. The add-in works fine in Outlook 2003. However, in Outlook XP/2002, it only works if the sent message has not been opened by the sender in Outlook until after the add-in has updated the tracking info. It's as if the sent message becomes read-only once the sender opens it from their Sent Items folder. Anyone seen similar behaviour before please? The setup is Outlook XP/2002 or Outlook 2003 against an Exchange 2003 server (MAPI pro...

Issue with Outlook Mobile Access
Dear all, Since a few days I've got a weird issue with Outlook Mobile Access (OMA). Everything worked fine, untill a few days ago. I had a notification on my phone (Palm Treo 750 with Windows Mobile 6), wich stated that there had been a change on the server (SBS 2003 SP 2). I did not implement any changes this week, apart from the usual updates. The notification said I had to re initialize my mail, contacts, agenda, etc., and because there was no other option, I did. Since then everything syncs normal, apart form my calender. Items on the server (wich can be seen / a...

Outlook 2002 Rules Wizard Won't Respond
I got overactive in adding Rules to kill SPAM and now Outlook 2002 is permanently deleting items that I would prefer to see. Problem is that I cannot open the Rules Wizard (it won't respond), either using the button or from the Tools menu. When I go to Add-in manager, there is no way to "install" the Rules Wizard. I'd like to clear all of the rules and start over. Your help would be appreciated. J. Pine ...

Outlook 2007 and Office H&S 2007`
This has probably been asked and answered somewhere before but I'm not up to weeding through years of postings trying to locate it. The problem is this. I have Office 2007 Home and Student Edition and Outlook 2007 (purchased separately), on my Toshiba laptop computer. It's running Vista Home Premium with 4gigs of memory and a bunch of other typical crap. The computer came with Office pre-installed and I thought I had uninstalled it as it wasn't the edition I had bought. At any rate, whenever I go to use either program, it goes basically into an endless loop of wanting to d...

unable to access my recent documents icon in word and publisher
unable to access my recent documents icon in word and publisher- HOW CAN i TURN ON RECENT DOCUMENT FEATURE? Perhaps you are running one of those Windows utilities that clears all kinds of history lists? If so, turn it off. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Oliviachamp" wrote: > unable to access my recent documents icon in word and publisher- HOW CAN i > TURN ON RECENT DOCUMENT FEATURE? ...

Unable to add Exchange DNS name to Recipient Policy
Hi there We recently upgraded to Exchange 2003 from 2000, and I noticed that an entry in the default recipient policy - @servername.domainname - which in turn stamps each user account with a username@servername.domainname address, was missing. On trying to add the rule to the policy again, we get this error:- This domain address cannot be used for a recipient policy because it matches the name of an Exchange server. ID no: c1031340 Exchange System Manager We need the @servername.domainname address to be configured for each user as our workflow system uses this to skip our Linux serve...

Logging into outlook web interface...gives...a directory listing??
Something very very strange has happened. I logged into OWA, and when I do so, I get a directory listing of all the users mailboxes and then clicking on them prompts for a login for thir account. Anyone have any idea what's happened? I just installed PHP on my server and I don't believe I changed any exchange settings. Not really sure what's happening here. Seus Something has changed the IIS settings to directory listing and propagated it down to the Exchange vdir. There may be a way to fix this within IIS, but by far the easiest way to fix this would be to simply perform a r...

Unable to Edit Shared Workbook
XL2K-Two of my customers are unable to edit a shared workbook. This workbook is stored in a network folder where many users have been granted rights to view teh document. The only two people that can make changes are the two that have rights to do so but are unable to for some reason. We have checked the folder and network rights and they both are correct yet are unable to edit the document. What are we missing here? Would the document author ahve anything to do with it since we all have our author defaulted to our company name? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks. when excel saves ...

OWA/Exch2K
Hello, I am running Exch2K, Exch2003 and have a FE Server running exch03 and OWA.. after applying the DST OS and Exchange updates to all servers, users only on the exchange 2000 servers are no longer able to edit the message body of an email from within OWA. It works fine for exchange 2003 users. Has anyone seen this problem? I have found a technote regarding Vista and OWA which seems to be a bit similar to my issue, but I haven't located anything regarding Exchange 2K and OWA. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. Thanks! Others have reported same, there's ...

Problems w/ Outlook 2003
Starting yesterday I have been having problems sending e-mails with Outlook 2003 SP1. I use Comcast and while I can recieve I can not send emails with multiple recipients. I get the following messages: Task 'mail.comcast.net - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Task 'mail.comcast.net - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC60) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has r...

Outlook Today page
I just had to reinstall Outlook and now on the Outlook Today page the option to customize the page is 'hot' but I click it and nothing happens. How do I get it to open up and give me the options to change the appearance of the page? Thanks Vaughn Vaughn <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just had to reinstall Outlook and now on the Outlook > Today page the option to customize the page is 'hot' but > I click it and nothing happens. Asked and answered 100,000 times (literally). Google is your friend. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospac...

Outlook Connector causes Outlook 2007 to not shutdown #3
I have had this problem with Outlook 2007 not shutting down for a long time, but recently, through the process of elimination, I have found that it is being caused by one of my Hotmail accounts, through the Outlook Connector. The actual problem is that Outlook does not exit properly. If I close it, the process can still be seen in Task Manager. When I try to shut down the machine, I get a message saying that Outlook will not shut down, and I need to force it to close. This means that sometimes Outlook needs to check the message store when I start it up again. This does not happen when I r...

Outlook calendar freezes
I just installed Outlook 2000 to use for the calendar and contacts. I am syncing it with a Blackberry. It appears to open fine, then when I click on the calendar icon on the left side, the calendar comes up but the left part showing todays appointments is blank. If I click on it, everything appears but I cannot change the date or enter any new appointments on the current date or any other date. All help is welcomed ...

how do I set up Outlook 2003?
I installed Office Pro 2003 on my office and home computer. The setup on my office computer went great. I can't get Outlook to work on my home computer. I un-installed and then re-installed the entire package on my home computer, but I can't get Outlook to work. I get the screen about migrating account settings, but it will not accept my password. I finally get the error message "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook.ost is not an offline file folder." I have un-installed and re-installed the entire package several times w/o any effect. Is ther...

Automated changes of Outlook contact fields
What software / utilities / code etc. are available that would allow me to adjust some existing data in my Outlook 2003 contacts? For example, I have many "web page address" fields that need to be changed from e.g. http://subway.com to http://www.subway.com and also many "city" fields that need to be capitalized e.g los angeles to Los Angeles. Thanks in advance for any replies, Miner2049er. After some research, I believe I have to write a Visual Basic script to do this. Not knowing that language, does anybody know of a script that can do what I'm asking, or at l...

Microsoft Support and Outlook 2002
Why hasn't Microsoft Support chimed in on the multiple instances of Outlook running? john ...

ms outlook
Hi , Is there a way to make the folder the message was sent to open up expand to show the actual folder the message has been filtered too? Thank you all for your help on this mater. Bye, Philip PS: That is the problem; I have a huge list of subfolders and dont necessarily want all of them open. Someone told me that they thought there was a way that you could have the proper set of folders open to display the new message but I cant seem to find anything like that. Any ideas? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post use...