Unable to print from Outlook 2000

I have Windows 2000 (SP4) and Office 2000 (SP3).  My
computer is a Compaq Presario 5225 and my printer is a
Canon BJC-5000.  I cannot print e-mails, contact list,
etc. from Outlook 2000.  This just started yesterday.  I
have already run the detect/repair on Outlook 2000.  I can
print from any program on the computer (Word, Excel,
Notepad, etc.), except Outlook 2000.  I have searched the
internet and Microsoft.com, but I cannot locate any
information on this problem.  Please help!  Thank you!!

When you open an email message and select File - Print, can you see your
printer their. Try pressing Properties. Make sure the settings are OK.

;-)

"Rufus" <alohaelvis2003@yahoo........com> wrote in message
I have Windows 2000 (SP4) and Office 2000 (SP3).  My
computer is a Compaq Presario 5225 and my printer is a
Canon BJC-5000.  I cannot print e-mails, contact list,
etc. from Outlook 2000.  This just started yesterday.  I
have already run the detect/repair on Outlook 2000.  I can
print from any program on the computer (Word, Excel,
Notepad, etc.), except Outlook 2000.  I have searched the
internet and Microsoft.com, but I cannot locate any
information on this problem.  Please help!  Thank you!!

0
esaelp.m (20)
8/20/2003 7:01:50 PM
Yes, the printer seems to be fine.  When I print from
Outlook 2000 it shows the printer icon on the bottom right
hand of my screen and when I double-click on it -- it
states that it is printing out the pages -- however, it
does not print anything.  There are no error messages that
appear either.  Thank you for your response and help!
(The printer works fine with all of the other programs on
my computer.)

OK, but you did not reply to my question!  :-)  When you open an email
message and select File - Print,
can you see your printer there. Try pressing Properties. Make sure the
settings are OK. Example: paper may be set to A4 (what we use here in
Europe) instead of Letter (what you would use in the US of A :-) or
SOMETHING may be wrong there...
Try to go to File - Page setup in OL. Something may be wrong there, it's
hard to tell from a distance...

Yes, the printer seems to be fine.  When I print from
Outlook 2000 it shows the printer icon on the bottom right
hand of my screen and when I double-click on it -- it
states that it is printing out the pages -- however, it
does not print anything.  There are no error messages that
appear either.  Thank you for your response and help!
(The printer works fine with all of the other programs on
my computer.)

0
esaelp.m (20)
8/20/2003 7:25:20 PM
Yes I can see the printer icon when I select File --
Print -- sorry, I misunderstood you.  I have checked all
the printer properties and the page setup in Outlook
several times and everything is okay.  Thanks!!

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Unable to delete empty database

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Print Screen Key disabled

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook