unable to print E-mail

I am running outlook 2003 and I keep getting an error when
I try to print any e-mail from outlook. If i save the e-
mail to my docs and then print from there everything is
okay.
0
anonymous (74722)

And that error would be...???

Also describe your method of printing as you can do it in many many ways.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Dave G" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running outlook 2003 and I keep getting an error when
> I try to print any e-mail from outlook. If i save the e-
> mail to my docs and then print from there everything is
> okay.

0
Roady

Excel file e mail addresses into address group list
I want to take the .csv file from excel into my outlook express address book then copy addresses (select members) into a group list. Then I want to keep that address in the group list, but erase from the address book. Hi Jack, First back up your Windows Address Book ( .WAB) Export your address book to a .csv format so that you are sure you have the formatting correct (all the fields). When you import your .csv file to the address book, you must add one more column to your Excel file and fill it with a single blank. This will generate the need comma at the end of each row -- fail...

Mail Delivery in Outlook 2003
We are currently using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 mail client. One of our ask us to configure his Outlook client to delivery his mail to a pst file local to his machine, instead of leaving it in the server. This configuration workrd for a while and it suddenly stopped delivering his mail to his pst file, but just leaving them in the mail server. To make Outlook deliver his mail again to his pst file we need to enable the " Cached Exchange Mode" and configure Outlook to manually connect to Exchange. When we change the configuration back to its original state it will continue to...

Automatically move mail *from* Deleted Items folder
I get a lot of email that I read quickly then delete using a swift press on the delete key which drops the mail into the Deleted Items folder. However, I never want to loose the mail so I regularly move all the mail from Deleted Items into another folder for storage. Is there any way I can get Outlook 2002 to automatically move any items that arrive in Deleted Items to another folder? I can't get it to work with the Rules Wizard as it only allows me to run rules on my Inbox. Alternatively, how do I set up a method to move the mail from my Inbox to the storage folder directly without goi...

Windows mail auto deleting
All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it thinks I have read gets deleted. Don't worry. They're not deleted. View | Current View. Check. Show All Messages. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Mike Givens" <micell@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:660A1B3B-6A68-4833-883B-603BEF8DD03F@microsoft.com... > All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it > thinks I have read gets deleted. How do you know they are being deleted? Are they showing up in the ...

printing colors in gray on laser
I'm not sure if this is a Publisher issue or a printer problem, but on the off chance that it IS Publisher, I know someone here will know that and might even have an answer. I have a Publisher file that has gray text in it and when I print it on a laser printer the text comes out solid black. I used to print in gray all the time and I'm not sure when this problem started (since the new version of Publisher [we just got 2003] or since my printer driver got updated). Does anyone have any idea how I can print text in gray? Thanks!! Check your printer settings. It may be in there...

Problems Printing a Linked Word document
I am having trouble printing a word document that has linked excel tables in it. When I print the document, some of the linked excel tables get skewed and distorted. However, they look normal on screen. What causes this? How can I fix it? -- jc ...

Windows Mail can't see incoming message
I thought I posted about this about a week ago, but I can't see my message anymore. I am on Vista Home Premium with Windows Mail. There was a particular incoming message, which I could see in my ISP's webmail and I could see on my local machine in MailWasher, but which was completely ignored by Windows Mail - it just didn't see it. That's still happening, but now there are three incoming messages behaving in this way. All are from the same site (user@site) but not all from the same user, and I have no problem with still other users at that site. What shou...

Windows Mail; delete selected items
When I select items in a box and try to delete them, I get the message: (Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden) An unknown error occurred. -- Kees Try these options. How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kees" <Kees@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1DDCE31-D8A0-46AF-B2C7-09F69CC55A42@microsoft.com... > > When I select it...

Unable to sign into OWA
Hello World, I can't log into OWA with my domain account. I can get to the home page once I input my credentials I get the error: 'You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Make sure your domain\user name and password are correct, and then try again. ' this happens to all the user, the security is set to accept anonymous login for domain users. but I can't login. What can I check for? Clear the check to the anonymous user and check the Integrated Autjentication -- Jorge Patricio D�az Guzm�n MVP Exchange 2006 ---- "ITDUDE27" <ITDUDE27@discussions....

addtional suffix being added to e-mail address
We hook up a new worker (he has Outlook 2003) onto Exchange 2003. He cannot send e-mails due to the server adding an additional suffix to his e-mail address. He is the only one who has this problem. Is there a way to correct this situation. Hi - so he's connecting directly to your Exchange server via Outlook, and he has a properly configured mailbox with the appropriate default SMTP address? What is the additional suffix that's being added? BCEDA wrote: > We hook up a new worker (he has Outlook 2003) onto Exchange 2003. He > cannot send e-mails due to the server adding an a...

Disappearing Mail in Cached Mode
I have a problem at a client that I've seen described in these groups but never finally solved. The problem is that one user (only) receives mail from 2 internal scanners through SMTP into . All email from those two addresses is visible in OWA and in Outlook as long as the Outlook is not in Cached Exchange Mode. If an Outlook 2003 client is started for this user's mailbox with Cached Exchange Mode enabled, the messages form those two email addresses only never appear in that copy of Outlook and disappear from the OWA and non-cached Outlook clients as soon as the cached Outloo...

Unable to set property required to True
I imported a modified form to a customer's system. The field I added to the window has the Required property set to True. However, when I imported the form, I got the following message, "Unable to set property required to True". The customer does not own the Modifier - only the Customization Site License - so I change can't the field property on their system. Why did it not import correctly? ...

Cannot copy & paste to a mailing label template
I downloaded a Christmas label template from Microsoft Office Word. After deleting "Name, Address, etc." which was on each label on the page, I then typed our address on one and tried to copy & paste so that we could have a whole page of return address labels. I just couldn't get it to work. Any suggestions? Rather than starting with a full sheet of blank labels, why not use the label wizard? Can you explain "just couldn't get it to work"? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummie...

Macro to Print labels in Word
Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been written to print labels in Word (2003)? If there is one, it might be listed at http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm . You can also just use a mail merge, you know. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Bob S" <drbobsing@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehiHZJeXEHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been ...

Range for Body of E-Mail
I am trying to use a range of cells in Excel as the body for an e-mail in Outlook. The name for the range is 'DuesReceipt'. It doesn't seem to like setting olBody to the range. Can someone help? Public olToName As String Public olccName As String Public olbccName As String Public olSubject As String Public olBody As String Public olRange As Object Public olAttach1 As String Sub SendReceipt() Dim olApp As Outlook.Application Dim olMail As MailItem Dim SigString As String Dim Signature As String Dim x...

how do I print multiple print areas on one page
I have a wide worksheet that is not very deep i.e. lots of columns but not many rows. I have it in landscape but it is still too wide to go on one page. I would like to be able to print the right hand side of the worksheet underneath the left hand side of the worksheet, on one page, rather than having to print out two pages. Is this possible? This is a common question. The only way to do this is to create what you want printed. In other words, copy all of your data to a blank sheet, then cut/paste to get what you want, then print it. You can do this with a macro and nev...

Need help plz! Unable to Send/Recv emails in OE.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I just set up my Outlook Express and I'm unable to Send/Recv emails which is strange because I already have an msn.com email account which works perfectly but I wish to make OE my default email and that doesn't work. Whenever I try to send an email or press the Send/Recv button I keep getting these two error messages: 1: "The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'MSN Mail Server', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavail...

E-mailing a distribution list to a third party
I am having trouble following the instructions in Outlook help for sending a distribution list. Help says: Open a new message. Click the message body. On the Insert menu, click Item. In the Look in list, click the folder that contains the distribution list that you want to send. Distribution lists are saved in the Contacts folder by default. In the Items list, click the distribution list that you want to send, and then click OK. Send the message I am not finding ITEM in my drop down Insert menu! This is only available when you have Outlook as the e-mail editor. You can also dr...

Outlook 2003 locks up while adding address to new mail message
I have Outlook 2003 installed with Business Contact Manager and Word as my email editor. Frequently, Outlook will lock up while I'm in the process of creating a new message and adding my first address in the To: field. I suspect that it has something to do with the AutoComplete feature as it appears to occur when the name is not automatically recognized or displayed even though it has been previously. Has anyone else encountered this bug and/or found a solution? I have the latest Outlook SPs installed. Haven't seen it, but it is more likely a corrupted profile than a corrup...

Printing checks...
Is there any way to get Money 2005 to print the account number stored for the Payee on a check without always having to type it into the memo field? Not in Mv1, not in M05. "Jason Mallory" <jason_mallory@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:3fe801c4a4fb$64c07ea0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to get Money 2005 to print the account > number stored for the Payee on a check without always > having to type it into the memo field? you can put it in the payee address field. It will stay there and print in that location. You can add it to the address, if yo...

Unable to send email with Entourage 2004
Am using Leopard, Microsoft Office 2004, have been using Entourage for a number of years. Have done all the updates. Am able to receive mail and to access Internet with any links in email but can not send. I have tried a new identity for email. I have tried a variety of settings. Am using POP server POP3live.com through hotmail to send and received. Have done utility keychain access, Key chain first aid with this in red when I run verify. Item =93POP3.live.com=94 has unspecified value for port attribute Item =93smtp.live.com=94 has unspecified value for port attribute When r...

Printing in landscape
I have a spreadsheet that I have told in page set up to print in lanscape. Under options in the page set up it always goes back to portrait and when I click on landscape and then print preview, it still shows it in portrait. There was a dotted line between two columns where it was not supposed to be so I went to page break preview and moved the line to the end of the spread sheet (it's only four columns). It still will not print in lanscape no matter what i do. Any suggestions? Try printing from the File menu. When the Print dialog box appears click on the Properties... button oppos...

how can i make invite which is printed on both sides of A4
I have created an invitation in publisher but when printed out it folds to A6 size. I want to be able to print on both sides of A4 to then fold in half to A5 invite. Please can anyone advise me. Thank you Select Insert Page You now have a second page; enter text in the half that becomes thee other side of your invitation. Consider creating a booklet (four pages folded from a single sheet) -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Minxicat" <Minxicat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CEA33E-76C7-4F24-AD5F-59953DE0C7FE@microsoft.com... ...

duplicate mail sent
Hi, An exchange server 5.5 alway sends duplicate mails at the recent weeks, and I found that there have a lot of mails store inside the outbound conversion queue, I had check the event viewer and it shown the event id 3038, 4093 and 4128 to me, 3038 An attempt to remove processed messages from the outbound store queue has failed. The removal will be retried later. If the messages are not removed before the service is shut down, the mail will be resent at service startup causing duplicate mail. 4093 The error code 2 was returned when trying to remove the spool file d:\exchsrvr\imcdata\in\SNJ...

Printing A4 to A3
Hi, We currently have a HP 9800 printer, but for some reason the scaling function of this printer doesn't work in combination with our Publisher 2003 files. So when I try printing an A4 on an A3 page, it centers the A4 on the A3 page instead of increasing its size. We only have this problem in publisher, in every other program this scaling function works fine (word, powerpoint, photoshop, ... ), so it doesn't seem to be a printer driver problem. Is this a setting in publisher I've overlooked? Try HP's support. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex...